Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi Hero – Free bitcoins, Offerwalls, Bitcoin dice, Lottery [OFFICIAL] - page 12. (Read 31972 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi, the problem still not solved. Do you need more info?
Hi

On 2019/04/26, I already sent email to your [email protected] with all the details but no one did answer.

My email: ......
Thanks
Activity: 70
Hi

I never had problems sending to/receiving from Satoshi Hero or Satoshi Monster until now. But last week I sent satoshis to my Satoshi Hero account and the deposit is still not credited. Can someone help me plz?

Pls send me your email and transaction ID to direct messages and I'll give it a look.
Hi

I never had problems sending to/receiving from Satoshi Hero or Satoshi Monster until now. But last week I sent satoshis to my Satoshi Hero account and the deposit is still not credited. Can someone help me plz?

Fixed. Please try to log in again now. If it doesn't work please try to reset your password and then log in with a new one.
And let me know  Smiley
hello

i have a problem i can't log in both of the satoshi hero and monster account even with new password requested.can someone help me please.

Hey! pls dm me your email address. I'll check it
Activity: 3
hello

i have a problem i can't log in both of the satoshi hero and monster account even with new password requested.can someone help me please.

hello

i have a problem i cant log in both my satoshi hero and monster account my password is wrong even when i ask for a new one.can someone help me please.

Hi there. pls send me your email to direct messages and I'll have a look
Activity: 1
hello

i have a problem i cant log in both my satoshi hero and monster account my password is wrong even when i ask for a new one.can someone help me please.
Hi, I am new. Thanks satoshihero that I've received my withdrawal recently.

Hope you can keep up the good progress to gain more people's interest.

I've been introducing people to join.

Thank you.
Activity: 7
Hello,
I couldn't log in with my correct credentials, so I tried to request a new password that arrived to me via email, but I still can't log in ...
Please solve this!!
Thank you!!

Hi there, the problem solved. Pls try now.

ok...thank you!!!
Hello,
I couldn't log in with my correct credentials, so I tried to request a new password that arrived to me via email, but I still can't log in ...
Please solve this!!
Thank you!!

Hi there, the problem solved. Pls try now.
Activity: 7
Hello,
Please solve this!!
Thank you!!
Bceм пpивeт ,cдeлaл 6 вывoд 30175 Satoshi  , вce быcтpo и xopoшo .  Бoльшoe cпacибo .  Tpaнзaкция  https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/bb2684272530205eeeb60f9c2374b5cc23c4b4afab524d9ffabad4400b54327d .
Activity: 2
Why is the mail not coming to me?

Activity: 8
Why is my IP blocked? On your tap for a long time. Help.

Give me your IP pls and I'll have a look into it
Hi admin,

Can I claim from Satoshi Hero and Satoshi Monster ?
Balance is the same in both sites.
Withdrawal is only one for the 2 sites?

Could you please clarify these points a bit?

Thanks, regards

You have a single balance for 2 websites. You can use both Satoshi Hero and Satoshi Monster to earn more, and then withdraw!
Activity: 5
Hi. I reported some problems with accessing your website, it seemed blocked. Now it works. thanks. Now looking forward to my payout! Smiley
 btw obviously I am not a bot!!   Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: