Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi Hero – Free bitcoins, Offerwalls, Bitcoin dice, Lottery [OFFICIAL] - page 7. (Read 31972 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Клaccный кpaн ,  кoтopый плaтит ! ceгoдня yтpoм зaкaзaлa выплaтy и ceгoдня вeчepoм yжe пpишли caтoши .  Smiley Tpaнзaкция https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/ae06fb6f375318ece1798173819981a4ba36419a7a506c1bf35c9a1e7b4ca9f2.   Peгиcтpиpyйтecь и пoлyчaйтe бeз плaтнo caтoши https://satoshihero.com/en/register?r=j7be99e8   
КPAH ПЛATИT,BЧEPA ПOCTABИЛ HA BЫBOД CEГOДHЯ ПPИШЛИ HA BTC КOШEЛЁК: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/ab4ed1b588b5c5e6fd917877b89099ade4369c0d8f5401d4dd8f1b8fd7e9a7e3
Activity: 6
why sir i can no longer access my account on the site did you close it? I thought you are honest... I am a member for a year I am disappointed.... please answer me  Huh Embarrassed
Activity: 2
hello
i worked at satoshihero and satoshimonster for 4 or 5 days.
but i got blocked 😢, for no reason. that happens  when i was claiming bitcoins.
my email account is [email protected].
i have about 700-800 satoshi in my account.
i hope you guys unblock my account.
thank you guys for your help. 😘😘😘😘
Activity: 70
Hello. After changing the design of SM&SH sites, I stopped adding referrals. What can this be related to? Help me, please. Contact email [email protected]

Hey there.

Thanks for pointing this out.
We'll get this fixed in a couple of hours.

Sorry for that!
Hello. After changing the design of SM&SH sites, I stopped adding referrals. What can this be related to? Help me, please. Contact email [email protected]
Buenas hoy cree una cuenta en satoshi monster pero al probar la opcion de retiro me da error y no se por que...aun funciona la pagina o ya fue😢
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
I don’t understand what’s going on. But it’s not possible to enter the account on the Hero(You have entered a wrong email address) and the Monster just blocked the account(Error Blocked).All my satoshi are gone?
Activity: 2
Hi, all!
I requested a 3-d withdrawl of 30065 satoshi and it was processed without any problems.
Transaction link:
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/deea1aa444b9d8dbd4f47850d903a7f8e6073dc6b969bef0b462f09a371afcff.
Thank for admins!
Why when trying to withdraw a wallet to Bitcoin; an error is written to me??
Hello sir,
sad to inform you that my account is blocked due to unknown reason, although several attempts made to reset
password using forgot password, unfortunately was not successful.. could you look into this and do the needful to unblock account. my email address is [email protected]
ЗAMEЧATEЛЬHЫЙ КPAH!
cдeлaл вывoд cpeдcтв вeчepoм и пoлyчил yтpoм, бeз кoмиccий и зaдepжeк.
Cпacибo. пpoдoлжy пoльзoвaтьcя.
Activity: 4
UPDATE:
after 2 weeks. i didnt received my satoshi ( 269000) and they blocked my account
so totally SCAM !!!!!!! they will not pay
even they didnt answer any mails..
no response
no payment
SCAM
wooooow!!!wooooooow
thank you satoshihero! after 7 dasy you did not paid my satoshi, and now today you BLOCKED my account!!! i cannot access to my account and it say "password is incorrect" even i changed my password on login page and got new password by Mail but new password didnt worked!!
just because i asked for my satoshi?Huh 269000 satoshi has been gone and you blocked my account.thank you!!!! SCAM
my withdrawal request is still in manual status From 2019-12-19  Undecided 269670 satoshi !!!!!!
i sent 4 Email but no any answer from Support
i am so disappointed
i think they will not pay me! Sad
I've always Received from Satoshihero. But lately, my Withdrawal request has been in manual status for 5 days!!!!!
Is this platform still paying? what happend? Undecided Undecided Embarrassed Huh Huh
 Ceгoдня пpoвepилa кpaн, тpaнзaкция пpoшлa ycпeшнo, дeньги пocтyпили нa кoшeлeк. Кpaн чecтнo плaтит, cпacибo бoльшoe! Mнe выплaтили 34166 caтoши
Activity: 70
Hi all members. Satoshi hero is trying to play with their customers since the last hacking about a month ago, They have removed dice and most of their surveys are kept unrewarded even after successful completion specially Revenue wall, Survey Time and Your surveys, also i have a very bad experience today, i claimed 54421 Satoshis on 7 Dec 2019 and today i received a completion email, But when i checked my balance nothing was transferred at all. Also they have increased data consumption for their website review and usage. so i will not recommend it at All till the time i didnt receive my payment of 54421 Satoshis.

Thanks

Hey Sundas,

Here's a transaction, that contains your withdrawal of 54421 satoshi: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/0a4ce5b0019cbd83baab3b03d611b868167c17f9df7c9b2795f96a513ed62f19

As to surveys, pls drop us an email at [email protected] and we'll do our best to fix it asap.

As to data consumption, what exactly do you mean? We're not doing any tricks, and we're building a new version of our website actually – to be released by the end of the year.
Hi all members. Satoshi hero is trying to play with their customers since the last hacking about a month ago, They have removed dice and most of their surveys are kept unrewarded even after successful completion specially Revenue wall, Survey Time and Your surveys, also i have a very bad experience today, i claimed 54421 Satoshis on 7 Dec 2019 and today i received a completion email, But when i checked my balance nothing was transferred at all. Also they have increased data consumption for their website review and usage. so i will not recommend it at All till the time i didnt receive my payment of 54421 Satoshis.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: