Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi Hero – Free bitcoins, Offerwalls, Bitcoin dice, Lottery [OFFICIAL] - page 18. (Read 31972 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I didn't cheat, I'm using all browsers and just surfing.
you are closing my account and you are sending an incorrect password
Ok, now we understood who you are and can look deeper into your activity

So, you are making 721 claims per day which are obviously made by automated scripts
Even if you play 24 hours in a row, maximum that you can make is about 400 claims
I won't dig into details like IPs, user agents, etc because we do not disclose our algorithm. I guess these numbers are more than enough to understand who you are
We made our site for normal users and try to keep payout as big as we can. We do not support cheaters

And please note that we don't usually answer emails that contain strong words only without any specific information

--
have a nice day,
Satoshi Hero
Sorry, did not get it about browsers
Why don't you just send us a letter, so we can identify you in our DB and take a closer look into what went wrong

thanks

Activity: 9
scam  Embarrassed

payment limit and ban

always the same problem

The password you entered is incorrect

Hi,
Payment limit is 30.000 satoshi currently
Regarding ban - yes, we do ban cheaters. It?s happening automatically by our algorithm.
If you believe that you were banned by mistake - please contact with our support and we will investigate this issue

Meanwhile, non-cheating users continue receiving their payments
Here is a link to Yesterday?s transaction - https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/12aa721ece5b4dabce6fcb93ef830c7a61fadd483704353332645a1ace395ea5
scam  Embarrassed

payment limit and ban

always the same problem

The password you entered is incorrect
Hi ,
I recently began using Satoshi Hero . But i find it difficult to use couple of times as when i try to login it gives a message "Pls confirm your account via email" ...I never get your mail atleast for few hours! . Is it done deliberately or is there a fault in your software! . please rectify this .Otherwise i find the site exciting.

Hi,
Thanks for reporting this
Please write us to [email protected], we will take a look what's wrong with your account and verify it manually if needed

Hello
I am new to this site, is the site paying? And faucethub or direct wallet?
Thank you in advance

Hi rodexsg,
This is Satoshi Hero!

The site is paying, you can find proofs in this thread
We pay on direct wallet without any fees

--
kind regards,
Satoshi Hero
friends of satoshi hero, 3 days ago I got an email informing me that I will lose my balance in 72 hours if I do not activate the faucet to claim satoshis, the problem is that the faucet does not load properly and you can not read anything, apparently it is a problem of the page that does not allow to claim satoshis, I hope that you can solve this situation since you will lose all my balance, meanwhile I am active with the Bitcoin Games winning satoshis until you solve the problem is all for the moment a cordial greeting.

my email is : [email protected]

Hi Luis,
Thank you for helping improving our service!
We are working on solving this problem, don't worry, your balance will be saved
Just write us an email to [email protected] and we will investigate your case and return your balance if it was forfeited in unfair circumstances

--
kind regards,
Satoshi Hero
Activity: 7
friends of satoshi hero, 3 days ago I got an email informing me that I will lose my balance in 72 hours if I do not activate the faucet to claim satoshis, the problem is that the faucet does not load properly and you can not read anything, apparently it is a problem of the page that does not allow to claim satoshis, I hope that you can solve this situation since you will lose all my balance, meanwhile I am active with the Bitcoin Games winning satoshis until you solve the problem is all for the moment a cordial greeting.

my email is : [email protected]
Activity: 30
Hello
I am new to this site, is the site paying? And faucethub or direct wallet?
Thank you in advance
Hi, please contact us via email - [email protected]
We will solve your issue
Activity: 20
stay away from this. i had 12415 satoshi and now my balance is wiped out. no withdrawal history or something!
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
Hi,

I can now report that the page is paying, so I would consider it to be a trusted faucet.
I requested a withdrawl yesterday evening and it was processed today around noon without any problems.
Transaction: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/21ef5b7af128803dce0e7fcded39f8e0715659b0355d38b07ce7f52041daff76

Thanks for the great faucet at approximatly 8 satoshis per claim it gives a very good average of 144 satoshi per hour.
If you want to sign up, you can support me a little bit using my referral link: https://satoshihero.com/en/register?r=j3g2357j

Thanks.

does the payment can be withdraw from satoshi to faucethub?

We withdraw to any valid bitcoin address

does the payment can be withdraw from satoshi to faucethub?
Activity: 7
Ciao a tutti!!!...Pagamento arrivato alle ore 10:00 AM ora Italiana!!!

Hello!! ... Payment arrived at 10:00 AM Italian time !!!  Grin

https://imageshack.com/a/img923/4163/JsMlJM.png
Pages:
Jump to: