Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto should be richer than Bill Gates. - page 5. (Read 7445 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I think, I must be open and tell the truth but there is some thing stoping me telling the truth. It is all about the Bitcoin invention and its mysterious inventor Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi mined 985050 Bitcoin at the beginning including the Genesis Block. People are interested to know and understand the motive of Satoshi Nakamoto, why he invented Bitcoin ? The truth is far enthrall than a blockbuster movie. I am thinking to invest few millions to create a legendary movie about Satoshi Nakamoto and the Cypherpunks and their link to government's secret service. You can not hide the truth for eternity. Truth will prevail over crook nation-state secret service. Satoshi is watching like the Eagle from far above the horizon and soon will appear on the white cloud like  Bitcoin Jesus. Do not misunderstand about Bitcoin Jesus. Roger Ver is not the real Bitcoin Jesus but an impostor. The real Satoshi Nakamoto knows what he is doing and how he will complete his mission. Therefore you cannot even imagine his capacity. He is busy to bring a Clockchain back in the Blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
Do we even know the actual amount of Bitcoin Satoshi is controlling, if the 1 million figure is true then it is just a matter of time, I can see Bitcoin in $10,000 range soon, when that time arrives, he is going to be sitting on $10 billion. The more Bitcoin price increases the richer he becomes.

"a matter of time" for what exactly?!
and that is the problem though, most of us have not yet understood what bitcoin is an why it was created. Satoshi has some amount of bitcoin end of discussion. saying it is worth XXX dollar means you still don't know why he created bitcoin.
it wasn't for the price value or to become rich in USD sense.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
We all know Bill Gates the owner of microsoft is the most richest man in the world. Total wealth of $80 Billion US dollars. While satoshi nakamoto the owner and founder of bitcoin only have $1 billion US dollars, Why he cant just generate indefinite amount of bitcoins for him and exchange it to real cash, right? Any thoughts?

The total bitcoin capitalization is ~$19 Billions.
Gates worth > $80 Billions.

I don't know how you decide about who's richer Cheesy
Yes, OP is just impractical with his thoughts. Satoshi never planned up for pre-mine or anything like that. But he was a sole miner in beginning days of bitcoins hence he got chances to hold some (believed so) 1 millions bitcoins.

But people misunderstand this like Satoshi had created some new money so he could get what ever amounts of it he prefers. It will not be possible to have all ~19 billions bitcoin by one person even for Satoshi, the creator of it. Bitcoin value is just backed by its community so if one single person holds all the coins then there would be no possibilities for this much capitalization.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
We all know Bill Gates the owner of microsoft is the most richest man in the world. Total wealth of $80 Billion US dollars. While satoshi nakamoto the owner and founder of bitcoin only have $1 billion US dollars, Why he cant just generate indefinite amount of bitcoins for him and exchange it to real cash, right? Any thoughts?

The total bitcoin capitalization is ~$19 Billions.
Gates worth > $80 Billions.

I don't know how you decide about who's richer Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Do we even know the actual amount of Bitcoin Satoshi is controlling, if the 1 million figure is true then it is just a matter of time, I can see Bitcoin in $10,000 range soon, when that time arrives, he is going to be sitting on $10 billion. The more Bitcoin price increases the richer he becomes

It is not a good idea overall to count money in someone else's pocket

Other than that, there was a link posted numerous times across the forum to the piece of investigation where someone did the dirty job and actually counted Satoshi's bitcoins. It turns out that he has around 980k bitcoins all in all, and they are all sitting idly since times immemorial. Even if Bitcoin is going to hit 10k dollars per coin one day, those bitcoins are unlikely to move anywhere, so it may be fun to assess how much it makes in US dollars but that would be idle curiosity mostly
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Do we even know the actual amount of Bitcoin Satoshi is controlling, if the 1 million figure is true then it is just a matter of time, I can see Bitcoin in $10,000 range soon, when that time arrives, he is going to be sitting on $10 billion. The more Bitcoin price increases the richer he becomes.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
We don't know if satoshi is dead or if satoshi was a group of people or if satoshi still owns all the keys... i could go on.

The fact is, nobody will never know what happened to the person or group of people named satoshi, we can only speculate.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069

I've heard something about this in another thread, but I forget the link. He said, sathosi nakamoto has never spent a single bitcoin. He destroyed the private key before he mine bitcoin. I think this decision make sathosi nakamoto a wisest man in the crypto world.
How did he become the wisest man when he destroyed his private key of his wallet? Isn't that the worst thing you can do in crypto world? Even if he does not want to spend his bitcoins, he should still store his private keys in a safe place
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Of course he can be richer than Bill Gates if he only chooses to stay and lead bitcoin users. Yet why did he instead decides to become anonymous? For some reason he dont want to
Give me more explanation about your answer. as we can see the bitcoin is for everyone. In fact, you can read the market capitalization of bitcoin.
Bill gates have over thousands billion. and it is not comparable with bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Of course he can be richer than Bill Gates if he only chooses to stay and lead bitcoin users. Yet why did he instead decides to become anonymous? For some reason he dont want to
Merit: 525
The price of Bitcoin wouldn't stay the same if Satoshi created loads of Bitcoin, and he doesn't have the power to do that anyway - no one really does.  Satoshi is pretty damn rich, most likely a billionaire right now, and obviously his wealth will only be based on the value of Bitcoin.
I've heard something about this in another thread, but I forget the link. He said, sathosi nakamoto has never spent a single bitcoin. He destroyed the private key before he mine bitcoin. I think this decision make sathosi nakamoto a wisest man in the crypto world.
Merit: 550
do you think if satoshi nakamoto is a only one person only does it equivalent on tax evasion some thing like that ? i know bitcoin is a decentralized but still we cant tell whats on the mind of the government. But two big thumbs up for satoshi because of him i have now greater life and more easier life to deal with
Legendary
deisik

You have waked me up from deep sleep by saying,"you should be on your own in your life", This was my inner voice around ten years back. thanks for reminding me. I agree with you, it is true that money decouples consumption from production. You are a sense able economist. And "you are what you eat" is a great phrase, I have heard about it long time before probably you know about it. You are right, people cannot see that Bitcoin is changing the perception of money in some extend and most of the people  cannot realize it as they are basically not that much of intelligent to  fully comprehend the fact in deep layer in order to understand the reality of change. Bitcoin has created a massive awakening  worldwide about true nature of money and I am aware of it fully. Where Bitcoin will go end up ? what is your comments ? People are making lots of money by using Bitcoin. Now the main topic here is Satoshi Nakamoto the inventor Bitcoin and if he could be richer than Bill Gates ? How many people really know Satoshi Nakamoto ? You said Satoshi Nakamoto is a fictitious name but the truth is who is behind that pseudonym or who else is there to create this massive Crypto currency infrastructure ?  I think it is important for people to know little bit about him because people are curious to find him. Do you know him ? Who is really this man who imagined the true nature of economics and came with the ideology of Bitcoin A P2P Electronic Cash System ? He must be from the future as you have mentioned earlier. I am interested to know the mystery. Have you ever wonder who is he ?

legendary
Legendary
deisik,

I am not looking for the truth about God or Heaven or Hell and Angels. So please do not advise me to go to Church. A man need money to live on as the money were created by our ancestors. Now money  move the world. Money talks without talking. Money is the main things what people are interested. Without money you cannot live your live in this bloody crazy social system. The monetary policy makers have damaged the human social progress. Now we need to use the money to recreate a better society where money will not be needed as the new system will provide moderate rights to every one to get what they need to live on and do some progressive creative work to advance the civilization. What you think of money ? What money can do ? Do you trust in money ? No body likes to tell truth about himself or herself if they want to be anonymous. I like to learn some thing from you if you can let me learn but if you do not let know what I want to know then I have to follow some one else to learn. I am new in the forum but I know about Bitcoin long before --- but I need to learn about few things. Are you a pilot ? I like that small aircraft behind you. I am thinking to do some business with Bitcoin

As I said, if you are looking for a teacher or a guardian, I'm not the right type

In other words, you should be on your own in your life, that's likely the only lesson that I can teach you. Regarding money, I consider its invention in the same category of value as the invention of the wheel and the lever. With only barter around, we wouldn't be able to evolve and make all this progress we made through ages. Basically, money decouples consumption from production. Some individuals claim that things (like Bitcoin) cannot change people and ultimately change the world. Obviously, this is an erroneous assumption since "you are what you eat"
Activity: 1022
In my point of view, I knew this things know everyone that up to now the creator and founder of Bitcoin is still unknown. Though there are some pretenders who are declaring themselves that they are Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto but still in the end of investigation was a hypocrite people only. And also for me Bill Gates is still richer than Nakamoto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hopefully satoshi is dead or has lost the coins for good. I dont think anyone wants the mystery ruined, or a billion dollars dropped on the market.
Legendary
deisik,

I am not looking for the truth about God or Heaven or Hell and Angels. So please do not advise me to go to Church. A man need money to live on as the money were created by our ancestors. Now money  move the world. Money talks without talking. Money is the main things what people are interested. Without money you cannot live your live in this bloody crazy social system. The monetary policy makers have damaged the human social progress. Now we need to use the money to recreate a better society where money will not be needed as the new system will provide moderate rights to every one to get what they need to live on and do some progressive creative work to advance the civilization. What you think of money ? What money can do ? Do you trust in money ? No body likes to tell truth about himself or herself if they want to be anonymous. I like to learn some thing from you if you can let me learn but if you do not let know what I want to know then I have to follow some one else to learn. I am new in the forum but I know about Bitcoin long before --- but I need to learn about few things. Are you a pilot ? I like that small aircraft behind you. I am thinking to do some business with Bitcoin.

Thanks for your response.

Edden
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153

Satoshi does not need an additional number of Bitcoin to be able to beat Bill Gates wealth.  Satoshi just need time.  The time when Bitcoin scale and is adopted by every part of the world.  When 1 satoshi equals 1 USD.  It is just a matter of time to overtake Bill Gates rank in most richest person in the world.  That is if Satoshi Nakamoto is really a person.
legendary
Legendary
deisik,

You said you are not Satoshi Nakamoto but you think he has come from the future.
You also wrote," maybe, it is actually me who arrived from that future, but I know nothing of that yet." Wow ! you are a time traveler. what its mean ? Are you a friend of Satoshi ? or May be you are Satoshi.  I know Thomas Edison and Nicola Tesla. Suppose Satoshi is like Nicola Tesla but he is unknown to the world, what does it actually mean ? Off course it is meaningless to be unknown. Why the Bitcoin community can not find Satoshi ? What are the odd ? Could you please let me know the truth. I am seeking truth about the mystery of Bitcoin and its inventor

I'm not the one to tell you the truth

You may want to visit a church if you want to hear somebody tell you the truth (but you may not like it). As I said, I'm not affiliated with Satoshi in any way, any similarity with his character is purely coincidental and fictional. Ultimately, there are different types of people, and some of them do not need popularity of any kind. They may prefer to keep in shadow and just be happy with their obscurity (something like "security through obscurity")
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Is it the same Bill Gates we all know or another one? Because of its that same Bill Gates, then I doubt if Satoshi can be as rich as him. The reason for my position is from what I have read its reported that Satoshi kept as much as 1 million btc for himself and converting at 1000$, then we have 1billion dollars which is still a bit far from where the quoted wealth of Bill Gates stands...
Pages:
Jump to: