Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto - The Creator of BTC - page 4. (Read 6073 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 25, 2014, 10:25:05 AM
There is a satoshi inside each of us (no homo)
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
August 25, 2014, 02:40:40 AM
I believe BTC was made by the western Elites as an attempt to replace the Dollar as the world reserve currency,

You might not know this but at around the same time BTC was created the Brics alliance was formed, Russia, China, Brazil, India, South Africa, these countries no longer trade petroleum for USD

So what does that mean??? well in the past any country that went against the USD would be attacked and the gov changed back to one selling Petroleum for USD, but they can't do that with the Brics alliance as it's too powerful.

in crypto terms the USD is already dead, as the western Elites are buying their own coins via Europe, the rest of the world even our allies are dumping the Dollar.

Clearly this news hasn't been broke to the free range slaves yet, but it's all in the open for you to research.
 Grin

Ok the Western Elite, who allways sought a way to manipulate the system, made a system that can't be manipulated, mmmmmmmmmkay, no logic......
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
August 25, 2014, 02:35:25 AM
This is the one of the most never to be solved mystery of the internet in the history.Nobody knows even if he exist or just a made up character that only exists on peoples imaginations  Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 25, 2014, 01:31:42 AM
Satoshi was here in the forum Huh
Activity: 868
August 24, 2014, 09:50:19 AM
But Satoshi came up with the initial idea first?

The initial idea of bitcoin? Yes.

You may check http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg09959.html
Activity: 27
August 24, 2014, 09:34:26 AM
But Satoshi came up with the initial idea first?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
August 24, 2014, 07:58:53 AM
Hey , please don't mind my stupid questions , but let's make it as Discussion thread
I know that the creator of the cryptoo currency BTC is Satochi Nakamoto , but is it true that he is Japonaise ? and anyone here knows him ? I mean the staff .
Iam not sure but I heard he was the creator of this forum also , so ...  Roll Eyes

Creators i think  Wink

if you want to learn more:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Book-Satoshi-Collected-Writings-Nakamoto-ebook/dp/B00M6KGJ2K/ref=sr_1_2/276-5812409-3308807?ie=UTF8&qid=1408881511&sr=8-2&keywords=book+of+satoshi
Activity: 23
August 24, 2014, 07:29:57 AM
You guys need to stop the paranoia, Satoshi is a real japanese man, not NSA!  Embarrassed
Activity: 68
August 23, 2014, 12:09:52 PM
Saw a photo of him on reddit mining but doubt it if that was really him.  Roll Eyes Tongue

Hes probably my neighbor.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
August 23, 2014, 11:53:22 AM
Saw a photo of him on reddit mining but doubt it if that was really him.  Roll Eyes Tongue
Activity: 26
August 23, 2014, 11:47:02 AM
He is Japanese, why not believe the official story??
Activity: 499
August 23, 2014, 11:23:41 AM
I don't think Satoshi is a Japanese. He never used Japanese in his paper or his posts, and there is never a Japanese local section here on bitcointalk.
But who knows? Maybe he did that on purpose to make us think that way lol.
Activity: 70
August 23, 2014, 06:26:05 AM
I believe BTC was made by the western Elites as an attempt to replace the Dollar as the world reserve currency,

You might not know this but at around the same time BTC was created the Brics alliance was formed, Russia, China, Brazil, India, South Africa, these countries no longer trade petroleum for USD

So what does that mean??? well in the past any country that went against the USD would be attacked and the gov changed back to one selling Petroleum for USD, but they can't do that with the Brics alliance as it's too powerful.

in crypto terms the USD is already dead, as the western Elites are buying their own coins via Europe, the rest of the world even our allies are dumping the Dollar.

Clearly this news hasn't been broke to the free range slaves yet, but it's all in the open for you to research.
 Grin

Activity: 686
August 23, 2014, 03:11:50 AM
I guess we will just never know  Roll Eyes
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
August 22, 2014, 05:56:54 AM
He is my Brother but he told me not to tell you all... so hey keep it between  .. ok

Signed....

John Titor...
legendary
Activity: 910
August 22, 2014, 03:20:32 AM
Is that true that Satoshi came on and said something like "that's not me" when there was that uproar about the guy in California?  Anyone have link?  Funny, that would mean he still "roams the forums."  I wonder why he doesn't participate more though then.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/satoshi-nakamotos-p2p-foundation-profile-makes-a-reply-504715
More correctly speaking, satoshi's account on P2P foundation was logged in and a message "I am not Dorian Nakamoto." was made on Mar 7 2014.
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/profile/SatoshiNakamoto

However, we cannot know for sure if the one logging in the account is satoshi himself.
legendary
Activity: 910
August 22, 2014, 03:17:37 AM
2. this single pseudonym was a single person, not multiple people logging in under that same name.

How do you know about this?  Huh

4. it was theymos who made this forum, and was one of the other people interested in helping out in the early days. theymos is not satoshi and satoshi is not theymos.

Isn't bitcointalk created by sirius instead of theymos?  Huh
Activity: 700
August 21, 2014, 09:50:35 PM
Is that true that Satoshi came on and said something like "that's not me" when there was that uproar about the guy in California?  Anyone have link?  Funny, that would mean he still "roams the forums."  I wonder why he doesn't participate more though then.
Activity: 83
Your average Bitcoin/Ethereum enthusiast
August 21, 2014, 07:42:22 PM
I think most people are just speculating, S.N. is as secretive as it gets.
Activity: 588
August 21, 2014, 06:48:50 PM
I have my thoughts on the pseudonym being a cover for the US government, but no one is sure. It's a digital currency that's global and the most prominent digital currency. It's going to take out the fiat currencies and some companies only accept Bitcoin for payment. If Bitcoin eventually becomes the only currency in existence, then perhaps it's the "one world currency" the Illuminati are trying to create.
It would be too obvious for the US government to pick a Japanese name. Besides, 99% of the people in the US government do not have the skills to create something like bitcoin.
It only takes/took one person to create something like bitcoin. AFAIK most altcoins are also "created" by one person (although most alts are more or less a knockoff of bitcoin in some/many ways).
Also keep in mind that multiple people worked on Bitcoin  Wink It's a successful open source project, something that would be impossible in the closed source world.
Satoshi presented himself as only being one person, not a team of people. It is very plausible that he created bitcoin himself. I agree and acknowledge that many teams of people work on bitcoin today but this doesn't mean that a team of people had to create bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: