Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto "who" or "what" is it! - page 2. (Read 727 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 06:00:46 AM
nice hypothesis...
it might be also someone that is not in this world anymore and passed away
and that by accident a person with the  name in question was living just few blocks away in a small town in US
and also by accident this guy was the first real word person to join the project that was created by satoshi  in sourceforge
and most likely it was not just one person but rather a group of 2 or more people involved
but it doesn't matter who really is, since his/theirs creation made something big already

and many people say that he can't be him or the other known suspect guy, since they were asked and they denied it. Who the hell can accept that he was the creator after all that fuzz that has  happened since then?

copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
January 14, 2018, 05:51:16 AM
Is Satoshi Nakamoto really four electronics company combined work??

Sa-msung

Toshi-ba

Naka-michi

Moto-rola

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Also they support Bitcoins!

Satoshi Nakamoto is an unknown person, or group the individual is not related to any corporations or companies.

Even wikipedia don't have a critical answer to your question https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto

Maybe in the future this Nakamoto will reveal themselves when the time is right I supposed.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 05:28:12 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto is father of bitcoin. That's the only thing I know. Hope someday I got a chance to see who really is he if there's really such person. I just wonder why he need to hide with that name and never show into public while eth father vitalik is so famous.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
January 14, 2018, 05:24:51 AM
Yes they do support Bitcoin with their services or products. I think "satoshi" is just a made up name frok a individual or a high profile group that know a lot about programing and cryptography. In the end no one knows satoshi even even the pioneers of this forum dosen't even who he really is.
Activity: 12
January 14, 2018, 05:16:50 AM
Wow this is great. I don't think those companies are behind bitcoin obviously, but you might have found out how he came up with his (fake) name. Best read of my week, this is quite funny.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 04:39:28 AM
Satoshi is Hal Finney. Please see my video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyYs5lsSTgc
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
January 14, 2018, 04:31:51 AM
It could be a man, a woman, two men, a man and a woman or a group of individuals, or he could be dead. Who knows. But the point is this person or group of people wanted to remain anonymous when they created Bitcoin so I think it's best to respect their wishes on that. People coming out and trying to claim they're Satoshi are pretty ridiculous considering there's no way to prove it. I think what they did is more important than who they are and what they look like, so it's way better to think of Satoshi as faceless.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
January 14, 2018, 04:27:08 AM
Satoshi is the big holder who have big amount of btc.
He dont dump their btc's for many years, maybe he know something what we dont.
And of cource satoshi launch btc's blockchain
Activity: 32
January 14, 2018, 04:12:34 AM
I am Sathosi Nakamoto  Grin
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
January 14, 2018, 04:04:27 AM
Is Satoshi Nakamoto is a human?But based from what have i search and read is,Satoshi Nakamoto is a named that been used by anonymous person who created bitcoin and reference implementation.As part in the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database.
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
soohi
October 28, 2017, 08:37:49 PM
Satoshi Nakamoto is the one who created the Bitcoin.
Satoshi means wise. Naka means medium, inside or relationship. Moto means origin.
Satoshi Nakamoto is just an alias to hide his/her true identity.
He implement the first blockchain and deployed the first centralized digital currency.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
October 07, 2017, 07:24:21 PM

Sa-msung

Toshi-ba

Naka-michi

Moto-rola

Interesting pattern identification, but I highly doubt that those four electronics companies were all working together to make Bitcoin, especially when none of them have any stake in it, according to what we know publicly. And if they're trying to play the long game by using the blockchain or whatever, why would they not have already been capitalizing on the technology? It's a good theory/concept, but I have also heard that "Satoshi Nakamoto" is similar to a "generic name" in Japan, like "Bob" or "Joe" in the west.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
October 07, 2017, 07:20:26 PM
Amusing topic to say the least. Kudos to whoever came up with that.
One of the great things about BTC is not knowing who the creator was. The mysterious element adds to the story of its inception. I think not knowing whonthe creator is also helps when it comes to decisions like chain splitting. If people knew who sayoshi was then he'd be asked to make the decision which wouldn't be very 'decentralised' and which would stand against what he believes in when he set out to create his brainchild.
Activity: 112
October 07, 2017, 07:18:50 PM

Samsung is a South Korean company while the rest although Japanese, is hard to connect since we don't know what Satoshi Nakamoto's nationality is, if that is the argument that you are trying to point out here.

Okay, replace samsung with sanyo lol.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
October 07, 2017, 07:15:45 PM
It depends a lot, probably Satoshi Nakamoto is the nickname or maybe the name of an organization or maybe the name of a team, that created bitcoin and the whole blockchain, and they named theirselves as Satoshi Nakamoto. It he/it reveals himself, then maybe the price could rise a lot, because it would make people to feel more confident about bitcoins and how does it works, because we will have a "real" developer.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
October 07, 2017, 07:13:43 PM
I read a long thread about all this thing about Satoshi, but honestly, if satoshi reveals himself, bitcoin technology and its price wont change that much, because only those people who were introduced in bitcoin a long time ago knows who satoshi is, but if you ask anyone about who he is, nobody is able to answer that question, because he probably does not.
So i dont think that is necessary to find him, but obviously that everything that involves bitcoin is because of Him.
Activity: 207
October 07, 2017, 07:09:46 PM
Satoshi is either:
1)NWO
2)CHOYNA
3)Other
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
October 07, 2017, 07:08:14 PM
It is just a combination of words that happen to be a joke, satoshi is a pseudonym that will never be revealed in the public realm at any time, if anyone claims even the original satoshi then no one will believe. A pseudonym is useful for distributing bitcoin evenly, if bitcoin gives rise to a central figure it will not be special anymore because bitcoin is very popular because there is no single mastery.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
October 07, 2017, 06:39:55 PM
What a logic. Uhmm maybe or maybe not. Satoshi Nakamoto is the father of bitcoin (period) thats the only thing I know about him yet I had try searching such personal info about this guy and I failed. I guess still until now Satoshi still not ready to show up unlike Vitalik.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
October 07, 2017, 05:42:53 PM

Sa-msung

Toshi-ba

Naka-michi

Moto-rola

An interesting concept or a possible coincidence, who knows...

Bitcoin doesn't have to be related to electronics, I saw a
company today advertising "refrigeration and tail lifts" they
are not related.

Everyone knows about satoshi nakamoto and his creation
but do we really need to find him?

Pages:
Jump to: