Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto "who" or "what" is it! - page 3. (Read 727 times)

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
October 07, 2017, 05:13:11 PM
Satoshi Nakamoto are secret group from JP Morgan bank,thay have found way to launderhis money what thay are receiving from money laundering service.It is why  JP Morgan ceo gave so many negative opinion about bitcoin.He must show his negativities about tc to public to hide is secret bitcoin business
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
October 07, 2017, 05:04:12 PM
Hahaha that's clever where did you see that or come up with that?

i think Satoshi Nakamoto  (fake name) is so smart man so he prefer to hide him self

also i think he is rich and have one of smart mind

to be honest i like his work and thanks for him for bitcoin and this site

Of course it is a fake name. Not to hide just to protect himself. After all his invention has upset and threatened many people. Greedy people. He is like a Robin hid minus the stealing.

This is quite realistic. Why not

Maybe it is a tribute to his favorite companies or just coincidence? Seems too accurate to be coincidence though.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
October 06, 2017, 03:34:46 PM
i think Satoshi Nakamoto  (fake name) is so smart man so he prefer to hide him self

also i think he is rich and have one of smart mind

to be honest i like his work and thanks for him for bitcoin and this site

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
October 06, 2017, 11:51:58 AM
Is Satoshi Nakamoto really four electronics company combined work??

Sa-msung -

Toshi-ba

Naka-michi

Moto-rola

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Also they support Bitcoins!

Samsung is a South Korean company while the rest although Japanese, is hard to connect since we don't know what Satoshi Nakamoto's nationality is, if that is the argument that you are trying to point out here. And what is the relation between Electronics company and bitcoin? I don't get it. Anyway, let the man rest, he has totally hide himself from the public and we will never really know who the real Satoshi is. Maybe a group of individual of just one who is pure genius to come up with bitcoin/blockchain technology. At least he has left us a legacy that we are enjoying today. Wink
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
October 06, 2017, 11:23:27 AM
This is quite realistic. Why not
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
October 06, 2017, 11:02:11 AM
Who cares who it is? For me it is not important. I do think that behind this pseudonym hides a group of people. Perhaps even associated with the secret services of any country. It is important for me that gives me the bitcoin. Now no one remembers who invented the car but they are used. Maybe the same will happen with bitcoin?
Activity: 518
Merit: 268
October 06, 2017, 07:53:17 AM
Well found however it seems to good to be true.
Also because three of the four companies are asian but motorola is american.
And if this was the case, it should have been leaked already because I don't think something like this could be kept secret by 4 companies for so long.

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
October 06, 2017, 07:34:20 AM
Its is still so unclear who is Satoshi, nobody in the world is able to figure it out and who know such companies could have come together and created it for their use or this may just not be the case. This is still so nothing less than a task for the wold to identify actually the founder of the bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 04:23:30 AM

Sa-msung

Toshi-ba

Naka-michi

Moto-rola

satoshi nakamoto was estblesher of bit coins. he introduced in 2009 year bit coins. so now it has more demand. in the world some country's don't no about bit coins but in some country's most of the people using daily their needs and person to person money transaction. satoshi was a great software developer. he had developed one algorithm and next introduced bit coins. really it is more secure systems for money transactions. up to now any body didn't seen to him. actually he introduced bit coin in japan. but it is popular in many country's
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
October 06, 2017, 02:18:11 AM
Yes it may be, who knows Huh  Huh

and what might be the reason real satoshi is still underground?
Activity: 183
Merit: 101
October 06, 2017, 02:14:22 AM

Sa-msung

Toshi-ba

Naka-michi

Moto-rola

Pages:
Jump to: