Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi was murdered? New evidence coming in - page 2. (Read 7553 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
A recurring trend in the Bitcoin scene is a lot of shady murders/suicides end up happening when there is Bitcoin to be had. It was the case in MT GOX it was the case in Silk Road so who's to say Satoshi was immune from this? He could very well have been murdered in order for someone to steal his coins or even take over. For example after satoshis "disappearance" many people in this very forum and the bitcoin community gained power so a lot of people could have had motive.

What are your thoughts on this?

Where's the "new evidence" mentioned in your deceptive thread title?   You are so irritating.

-B-
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
Probably he is still here in this precise moment, writing in the forum under a different account to help developers with the coin releases.
Maybe he just lost his password, maybe is dead, nobody knows that for sure.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
One thing is for certain and that is if Satoshi is dead, he's rolling in his grave given the current crypto scene filled with shitcoins, Wall Street like IPOs and talk of rolling back blockchains just because someone got their coins stolen.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

This thread you linked was quite an interesting read from a historical perspective, thanks for posting this.

Now let's stop bumping this idiot's thread.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
What if that random japanese teacher guy was the true Nakamoto? I think he was the perfect character and how I imagine Nakamoto to be in person. Maybe the did this in purpose so when they forget about it they keep looking for him forever.

Sorry but that poor guy had no clue what bitcoin was , pronounced it wrong twice without blinking and probably still thinks that is the right way to spell bitcoin.

He is just a Satoshi Nakamoto , like there are a lot out in the world.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
He logged back in a while ago.  He is still alive  Cool

What are you talking about?

Name:    satoshi
Activity:    364
Position:    Founder
Date Registered:    2009-11-19, 19:12:39
Last Active:    2010-12-13, 16:45:41

I'm sure he was referring to Satoshi logging into his old account at some foundation (I forget the name), to say he was not Dorian Nakamoto. I'm sure you can google it easily enough if interested. Of course some will say the account was hacked, but Occam's Razor says Satoshi was alive and well at that point, and had enough good will to want to get the jerk media off Dorian's back.

You may be talking about this:

http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/profile/SatoshiNakamoto

Is that 'official' (?)
I mean, the p2pfoundation is from Satoshi/Group of developers?

That's really interesting!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I'm sure he was referring to Satoshi logging into his old account at some foundation (I forget the name), to say he was not Dorian Nakamoto. I'm sure you can google it easily enough if interested. Of course some will say the account was hacked, but Occam's Razor says Satoshi was alive and well at that point, and had enough good will to want to get the jerk media off Dorian's back.

You may be talking about this:

http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/profile/SatoshiNakamoto

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
What if that random japanese teacher guy was the true Nakamoto? I think he was the perfect character and how I imagine Nakamoto to be in person. Maybe the did this in purpose so when they forget about it they keep looking for him forever.
in defi we trust
Before anyone takes anything seriously the OP has posted, I would highly suggest you look at his post history. He is one of the biggest trolls and is simply an Alt Coin idiot branching out with his stupidity into the main Bitcoin Forum. This user post dozens of wacky topics every day in several forums across the whole board. Theymos needs to jerk the chains over there hard or better yet, delete the whole damn alt forum and send these turds elsewhere.

Best statement concerning this whole topic yet.

~BCX~

So the idiot started two threads with the same claims....I wasn't aware of the other one.
Something more efficient than the ignore button is needed for this pest.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I highly doubt you could murder that many :famous: people and not get into trouble.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
OP says they want to murder satoshi to "steal his power"

Satoshi gave up his "power" when he voluntarily stepped away from all involvement with bitcoin and went silent. Even as a pseudonym he is no more than a historical figurehead. There's no power to steal.

It would be more likely Brock pierce is the one who gets found dead under "mysterious" circumstances. Just looking at his smug face makes me rage.
in defi we trust
Satoshi was murdered? New evidence coming in

And that evidence... is there going to be any?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Satoshis around, lurking, he's a lurker  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
I guess the only real question that is important to me is at what stage of Bitcoins develpment did Satoshi disappear and how did people all of a sudden know to pick up the 'pieces" he left behind.  This topic is bound to have tons of fringe speculation because it is fascinating seeing where Bitcoin is today and could go in the future.   
Maybe they are referring to him posting something saying he was not dorian?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto

How do we not his bitcoins never left?  No one has any wallet on him or anything?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Theymos, unban my account.
My guess is that Satoshi is the US government and that Bitcoin is the "one world currency." While I don't like the notions the NWO brings for the most part, a global currency sounds like a good idea to me as long as the law doesn't outright black ball every currency, save for Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: