Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi was murdered? New evidence coming in - page 4. (Read 7553 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
AltoCenter.com
hearing this , hearing that and all the chit chat surrounding the bitcoin community makes me wonder even more...is it a conspiracy? Cool Cool
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Where are Satoshi's coins located?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Evidence = a body
Evidence = a witness
Evidence = a physical clue
Evidence = the result of a test or investigation
Evidence = I had a cool thought, and I turned it into a story!

Roll Eyes
This sounds about right. I think a lot of people like to speculate about satoshi and the evidence they use is speculative at best. The OP more or less just got creative as to what his theory was/is.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Evidence = a body
Evidence = a witness
Evidence = a physical clue
Evidence = the result of a test or investigation
Evidence = I had a cool thought, and I turned it into a story!

Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Most important point of this thread is that it is not about bitcoin,
so can we please move it somewhere out of the way?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I don't see anything that resembles evidence. So, there's nothing to talk about until that "comes in."
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
If he did die, its much more likely that it was from natural causes. Plus you're looking for motives without a body, hmmm.

You cannot be sure of that either, he might of made btc when he/she was in their 20s?!
Activity: 406
This might be the worst thread of the week. You can't throw out words like "evidence" when you have none. Satoshi appears to want to be left alone and we should respect that.
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
Where is this evidence that you speak of?
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Top comment second page

http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/forum/topics/bitcoin-open-source?id=2003008%3ATopic%3A9402&page=2#comments

Reply by Satoshi Nakamoto on March 7, 2014 at 1:17
I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

There is a chance that his account was hacked by someone, who posted that message. (Just a wild assumption).

Also, if it is the real Satoshi, can't the hackers break in to the website and track his IP and all that stuff?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
One should just ignore OP, look at his post history. These conspiracy theories are nonsense.
Maybe someone killed the real (did not want to use staff members) Lauda to gain control of a (soon to be) Hero account, he would gain so much power.  Roll Eyes
You're just asking for this to be in the news!
Activity: 700
A recurring trend in the Bitcoin scene is a lot of shady murders/suicides end up happening when there is Bitcoin to be had. It was the case in MT GOX it was the case in Silk Road so who's to say Satoshi was immune from this? He could very well have been murdered in order for someone to steal his coins or even take over. For example after satoshis "disappearance" many people in this very forum and the bitcoin community gained power so a lot of people could have had motive.

What are your thoughts on this?

Do you actually believe he was murdered and if so what is your evidence? There is a lot of counter evidence against you as it is. Unless someone hacked Satoshi's account on that forum where he responded a few months ago, then I dunno what else to say. It is possible someone hacked his account and said "I am not Dorian Nakamoto". But who knows???

If someone "stole his coins" then they did a bad job, those original coins are still there untouched and unmoved, so I really think you are grasping at straws here.
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
1. Satoshi didn't sign the "I am not ..." message, therefore there is no proof, that this message was written by the same person who was posting everything before that as "Satoshi Nakamoto".

2. His coins never were moved after his disappearance.

Both points CAN have something to do with the secret private keys which COULD be gone with the life of Satoshi.

3. What is the new evidence for the (evil voice now) "MURDER OF SATOSHI NAKAMOTO" that was coming in anyway? Source?

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
We don't know lots of things about satoshi.
Maybe it's a boy, maybe it's a girl or maybe it's a group of people... I don't know if your evidence are accurate  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
A recurring trend in the Bitcoin scene is a lot of shady murders/suicides end up happening when there is Bitcoin to be had. It was the case in MT GOX it was the case in Silk Road so who's to say Satoshi was immune from this? He could very well have been murdered in order for someone to steal his coins or even take over. For example after satoshis "disappearance" many people in this very forum and the bitcoin community gained power so a lot of people could have had motive.

What are your thoughts on this?

nope..

http://www.coindesk.com/linguistic-researchers-name-nick-szabo-author-bitcoin-whitepaper/
Activity: 504
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad
+1, seriouscoin.

Although if he did die, it's probably from natural causes.

Activity: 743
Merit: 502
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhaVMKkJ_60
Activity: 732
Nosce te Ipsum
If he did die, its much more likely that it was from natural causes. Plus you're looking for motives without a body, hmmm.
We don't know who Satoshi is, so we can't know if he was murdered.

No, but his massive fortune hasn't been touched in a long, long time.

Whoever those coins belong to is not even managing wallets or what have you. That's extremely odd, and the owner's demise seems more than possible, IMO.

Thank you for your thoughtful input. Most people replying here are just immediately saying fud and calling me names without really thinking of the matter at hand.

I would say the reason for that is mostly due to the title of your thread, it makes absolutely no sense and was clearly written just to troll, IMHO.
Activity: 616
Crypto Knight
We don't know who Satoshi is, so we can't know if he was murdered.

No, but his massive fortune hasn't been touched in a long, long time.

Whoever those coins belong to is not even managing wallets or what have you. That's extremely odd, and the owner's demise seems more than possible, IMO.

Thank you for your thoughtful input. Most people replying here are just immediately saying fud and calling me names without really thinking of the matter at hand.
NWO
Activity: 392
sounds legit to me
Pages:
Jump to: