Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi will donate all his coins to the world's poorest people in the future. - page 2. (Read 4991 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Satoshi can't find a suitable port to connect his hdd to a pc, this is why he can't use his bitcoins.

his hdd is sth like that: (it's thief proof)
Activity: 448
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
Maybe we can implement the smell of cash into phones and laptops so when someone receives bitcoin, they will smell cash Cheesy. That's one way to get the non believers to join us.

Yah, the smell of a strippers buttcrack, and invent a way to transmit cold and flu viruses on bitcoins for the full cash experience.
You sir, see the vision of the future.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
If he is a man,he will do it like me!
this is a very valuable business!

We don't know anything about Satoshi, his motivation to start bitcoin, his goals begind this, his real business or life etc.
If you want to donate your bitcoin and help others, please do, but to advice others what to do with their bitcoins... well I don't think you can do this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hodl!
Maybe we can implement the smell of cash into phones and laptops so when someone receives bitcoin, they will smell cash Cheesy. That's one way to get the non believers to join us.

Yah, the smell of a strippers buttcrack, and invent a way to transmit cold and flu viruses on bitcoins for the full cash experience.
However I also think he is not more interested in the bitcoin world.

Show me a real living person pls, who wouldn't be interested in something what worth hundreds of millions of USD Smiley.

I like to believe that one day, BTC won't be sold for USD... a day should come that people sell their USD in order to get BTC. (What I'm saying is bitcoin will soon be more popular than cold hard cash)
same dream here. But seeing the evolution I am more and more convinced on the opposite.
I hope to be wrong.
 Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

Show me a real living person pls, who wouldn't be interested in something what worth hundreds of millions of USD Smiley.

I like to believe that one day, BTC won't be sold for USD... a day should come that people sell their USD in order to get BTC. (What I'm saying is bitcoin will soon be more popular than cold hard cash)
same dream here. But seeing the evolution I am more and more convinced on the opposite.
I hope to be wrong.
 Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market

I know it is improbable , but some people don't want a lot of money but only the "right" money to live in dignity. One of them is : satoshi . Now have you a reply for my question ?

why he didn't sell it in the previous $ 1,2k bubble? This is the real question.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

legendary
#Free market
That would crash the price and will eventually increase the no. of poor. If he really wanna help, he needs to buy stuff slowly with those coins and giveaway those stuffs. Directly giving coins will do no good.
That would probably also have an immediate effect on the price as soon as it is made public that much of those old coins are back in circulation.
TL'DR: It's better if Satoshi stays away from the exchanges for now Wink

I don't think satoshi will be interested in sell his  BTC, why he didn't sell it in the previous $ 1,2k bubble? This is the real question.
Activity: 420
That would crash the price and will eventually increase the no. of poor. If he really wanna help, he needs to buy stuff slowly with those coins and giveaway those stuffs. Directly giving coins will do no good.
That would probably also have an immediate effect on the price as soon as it is made public that much of those old coins are back in circulation.
Even if satoshi were to move some of his coins and not sell them, there is a chance the price would be affected regardless. People would speculate that he is going to sell large amounts of his bitcoin in the future and would try to sell ahead of him
legendary
#Free market
"The more you have & less you share"

"The less you have & more you share" 

this is 2 simple "rules" Wink , and I think is true.

Nicely said mate , I couldn't agree more .
Those coins won't move anywhere .

Yeah , these are two simple rules  Undecided  , and it is so how the world gone.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
If he ever moves the coins, I wouldn't be surprised if he starts doing all transaction fee transactions.

But I don't believe he will ever touch them. If he does, people will go crazy over it, and it would be really hard for him to keep his privacy.
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥
How much coin does Satoshi have?

Something around 1 million.
That is a reasonable figure considering the old wallets from early in the project. However we don't really know if Satoshi owns any bitcoin. All we know is that very early in the project someone mined coins and just let them sit. It may have been experiments with the early code and the coins may have been thrown away. We are all just guessing.

EDIT: Also, for all we know Satoshi may be poised to use his bitcoin to destroy the lives of poor people.
Well there are certain similarities between the very early found blocks (that were all but certainly mined by Satoshi) and the other assumed to be found blocks by Satoshi when he was mining. It would be somewhat unlikely that the later blocks were found by someone else
Activity: 406
AltoCenter.com
That's a generous way for the Bitcoin king to redeem himself. Hoping to see that one.
Activity: 740
Merit: 501

Only psuedointellectuals see encouraging degeneracy as nobility, dumb lazy cunts don't need to reproduce more than what they already do.
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
Vote 4fryn :)
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

You're are saying Satoshi should donate his coins to poor people?

Give the right example by starting yourself. Let us know when you start.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
Though when bitcoin gets majority adopted, pretty much everyone other than Satoshi is gonna be the world's poorest people Cheesy

BOOM
haha
Pages:
Jump to: