Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshi will donate all his coins to the world's poorest people in the future. - page 3. (Read 4991 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hodl!
Though when bitcoin gets majority adopted, pretty much everyone other than Satoshi is gonna be the world's poorest people Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
"The more you have & less you share"

"The less you have & more you share" 

this is 2 simple "rules" Wink , and I think is true.

Nicely said mate , I couldn't agree more .
Those coins won't move anywhere .

Maybe into a faucet! 0.0001 to every user would be great!

I think he will come back within 3 years considering there are things about him that need clearing up on.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

I am satoshi and I'm not donating any of my coins to anyone. I want to save them until they are worth $2,000 each. Then I will buy a island and make "Satoshi Land"  Cheesy

JK  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
They are already doing it with the faucets and stuff. The problem is that poor people are computer illiterate to know wtf cryptocurrency is about.
Activity: 468
J
somehow i think those coins will never move.

i hope so. i guess satoshi knows that his invention is very big and its the best for BTC when he destroys the wallets.

Explain to me why you think it's important to destroy 1 million coins from circulation. I'd love to hear it.
Activity: 468
J
Look at all these people looking for the consumer bailout the government promised. Not gonna happen under my watch. That worked out really good for the federal government. Look what other people said is true. People would quickly use those coins for consumer goods which would then immediately get converted to fiat thus tanking the price. It's a stupid idea. I would invest in business, property, and architecture for the network like I said.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
Based on what? How would he even do it?
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152

Nicely said mate , I couldn't agree more .
Those coins won't move anywhere .
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
How much coin does Satoshi have?

Something around 1 million.
That is a reasonable figure considering the old wallets from early in the project. However we don't really know if Satoshi owns any bitcoin. All we know is that very early in the project someone mined coins and just let them sit. It may have been experiments with the early code and the coins may have been thrown away. We are all just guessing.

EDIT: Also, for all we know Satoshi may be poised to use his bitcoin to destroy the lives of poor people.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
somehow i think those coins will never move.

i hope so. i guess satoshi knows that his invention is very big and its the best for BTC when he destroys the wallets.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

Something around 1 million.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market

approximately (~) 1mln of BTC .
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
legendary
he has to. It's the only move.

As bitcoin taking mainstream, the only blemish is that "early adopter advantage".

Since satoshi don't need all those blocks of coins, should he leave them like that to enrich bitcoin hodlers ? I hope not.
He better spread them, preferably those poors or casualties of disasters, ww3, to narrow the gap of wealth by inviting the last men on earth who have no coin.

The poorest most likely wouldn't be able to use it and probably they would immediately dump it for some cash. SO the whales would get more BTC the poorest would get a few dollars the average guys like most of us would loose all of our investments (many of us would panic sell). So that would be the best method to concentrate 99% of the existing BTC in the hands of the 1%.
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
If he is a man,he will do it like me!
this is a very valuable business!

That would crash the price and will eventually increase the no. of poor. If he really wanna help, he needs to buy stuff slowly with those coins and giveaway those stuffs. Directly giving coins will do no good.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
he has to. It's the only move.

As bitcoin taking mainstream, the only blemish is that "early adopter advantage".

Since satoshi don't need all those blocks of coins, should he leave them like that to enrich bitcoin hodlers ? I hope not.
He better spread them, preferably those poors or casualties of disasters, ww3, to narrow the gap of wealth by inviting the last men on earth who have no coin.
legendary
That would be the biggest dump in history down to $1 I guess.
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

That would crash the price of bitcoin so hard...
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

Actually I thought of a story similar to your thinking...wrote it a few days ago

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8265330
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market

Pages:
Jump to: