Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshicarnival -FREE STUFF- First Account .001 BTC | Lottery Faucet | Facebook+ - page 10. (Read 15233 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
i like gambling
i'll give it a try, username peach.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
My apologies for skipping over some of your posts. With this batch, these people have been included.

The following people should get the reward in their account balance shortly:

PhurryVermin
bitbaby
berkelip
soccosocco
epic
deadley
hosumfu
Godcat
Qwiner
cryptobetting

Transaction ID:ff54976d48d8a584f58a96a3f698c2cdd4af094009e10c13c22c0400feb07ca6

Enjoy, and good luck!

~W-M

Thank you for including me this time. I enjoyed playing the site very much, the concept is very original and very addicting I must say, I did ran into a little problem at the start while I was on firefox, I wasn't able to see my bets but I moved to chrome and it was sorted, I also ran into a glitch but the mod/admin was very friendly and helpful and he told me to mail the engineers which I did and asked them to look into the bug.

Site didn't lag for me at all as some players are claiming and I am still enjoying the giveaway but even if I lose I will defo put in my own to get to that M82 mark. All in all, the site is Awesome!! and I love playing there.

Hi again, thanks for the kind words glad you enjoyed the site.

Also I really appreciate you working with me last night to explain what occurred and for emailing the devs.

Hope to see you around the chat Smiley

Hi.. thanks again. I am having the best time there Smiley hitting andromeda lol I covered my loss yesterday and got to 2mBTC and withdrew half. All thanks to andromeda. I love that planet Smiley

Also, I would like to mention here, the deposits take one confirmation before the balance shows up and withdrawals are super fast and it's a high priority withdrawal with 20k satoshi miner fee which is very good.
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
why did you skip me? justdave3996

Sorry, we required people to recreate the account because we had to refresh the server before launch.  You will be added to the next batch.

thank you
Activity: 434

Sorry, we required people to recreate the account because we had to refresh the server before launch.  You will be added to the next batch.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
W-M
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
In Crypto we Trust.

how much was the reward?
The signup reward is 0.001 BTC. You should have recieved this money on your account balance as well, Joca97.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
My apologies for skipping over some of your posts. With this batch, these people have been included.

PhurryVermin
bitbaby
berkelip
soccosocco
epic
deadley
hosumfu
Godcat
Qwiner
cryptobetting

Enjoy, and good luck!

~W-M

Thanks I got the reward.

how much was the reward?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

PhurryVermin
bitbaby
berkelip
soccosocco
epic
deadley
hosumfu
Godcat
Qwiner
cryptobetting

Enjoy, and good luck!

~W-M

Thanks I got the reward.

PhurryVermin
bitbaby
berkelip
soccosocco
epic
deadley
hosumfu
Godcat
Qwiner
cryptobetting

Enjoy, and good luck!

~W-M

Thank you for including me this time. I enjoyed playing the site very much, the concept is very original and very addicting I must say, I did ran into a little problem at the start while I was on firefox, I wasn't able to see my bets but I moved to chrome and it was sorted, I also ran into a glitch but the mod/admin was very friendly and helpful and he told me to mail the engineers which I did and asked them to look into the bug.

Site didn't lag for me at all as some players are claiming and I am still enjoying the giveaway but even if I lose I will defo put in my own to get to that M82 mark. All in all, the site is Awesome!! and I love playing there.

Hi again, thanks for the kind words glad you enjoyed the site.

Also I really appreciate you working with me last night to explain what occurred and for emailing the devs.

Hope to see you around the chat Smiley
Hey, just a follow up, you got my UserName from page 8 correct? :3 If not it's: PhurryVermin
Once again thank you for this opportunity!
Namaste  Grin

You were included in the last batch, check the post above yours.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

PhurryVermin
bitbaby
berkelip
soccosocco
epic
deadley
hosumfu
Godcat
Qwiner
cryptobetting

Enjoy, and good luck!

~W-M

user name: justdave3996  ,  I beta tested your site for a while hook my up please.  thank you
Activity: 85
I signed up

username : Gigalew

Thanks!
Activity: 110
Hey, just a follow up, you got my UserName from page 8 correct? :3 If not it's: PhurryVermin
Once again thank you for this opportunity!
Namaste  Grin
W-M
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
In Crypto we Trust.

PhurryVermin
bitbaby
berkelip
soccosocco
epic
deadley
hosumfu
Godcat
Qwiner
cryptobetting

Enjoy, and good luck!

~W-M
username: feryjhie

Please make an account on the site to qualify.
Pages:
Jump to: