Pages:
Author

Topic: Satoshicarnival -FREE STUFF- First Account .001 BTC | Lottery Faucet | Facebook+ - page 13. (Read 15233 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The third batch of rewards has just been sent. The following people should get the reward in their account balance shortly:

col1
Ruuk
hodlmybtc
Vano1984
crystalm
mdzedzej
EarlyAdopter
trolek1
Lambert
nrnogueira
Joca97

Transaction ID: 1f05c0579ace23e5f8ad257526e74136aa704037a26765e46f501ea2ab12f4ef

Enjoy, and good luck!

~W-M

Thank you very much!! I love your site!
W-M
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
In Crypto we Trust.
The third batch of rewards has just been sent. The following people should get the reward in their account balance shortly:

col1
Ruuk
hodlmybtc
Vano1984
crystalm
mdzedzej
EarlyAdopter
trolek1
Lambert
nrnogueira
Joca97

Transaction ID: 1f05c0579ace23e5f8ad257526e74136aa704037a26765e46f501ea2ab12f4ef

Enjoy, and good luck!

~W-M
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Registered

Username:Joca97

tested the site before looks awesome

thanks for giveaway Smiley)))
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
What browser are you guys using ?

I am on firefox and its very laggy on the site .
Hello Beymond.

I'm sorry that the site is behaving sluggish on your computer. Although we have tested SatoshiCarnival across many different computers, browsers(testing in FireFox, Chrome, IE11, Opera and Safari) and operating systems(Windows, Ubuntu, Mac), as well as mobile phones and tablets(Android, Iphone, many different screen sizes), from time to time there might be problems that we could not anticipate.

I will do my best to increase the performance of the site. Could I ask you what operating system and architecture (e.g. 32 bit or 64 bit) you are using? And the exact version of FireFox (is it version 29.0.1 or another one?) would also help.

Have a nice day,

~W-M

I am not good at computer where to see the bit and my firefox are the second newest ( not the newest tho )

Is chrome doing fine on your site ?
W-M
Activity: 210
In Crypto we Trust.

Hello Beymond.

I'm sorry that the site is behaving sluggish on your computer. Although we have tested SatoshiCarnival across many different computers, browsers(testing in FireFox, Chrome, IE11, Opera and Safari) and operating systems(Windows, Ubuntu, Mac), as well as mobile phones and tablets(Android, Iphone, many different screen sizes), from time to time there might be problems that we could not anticipate.

I will do my best to increase the performance of the site. Could I ask you what operating system and architecture (e.g. 32 bit or 64 bit) you are using? And the exact version of FireFox (is it version 29.0.1 or another one?) would also help.

Have a nice day,

~W-M
Activity: 462

Activity: 148
Activity: 131
Activity: 434
please unban me from chat as i have found a glitch and need to speak to you about it, username is still mdzedzej

Sure, will do that shortly.

Btw, please email bugs etc using the Contact menu at top so we have a full record of all issues.

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 168
please unban me from chat as i have found a glitch and need to speak to you about it, username is still mdzedzej
yes please do however you do not know how to provide appropriate customer support, everyone who has ever dealt with me knows im a nice guy, however i will occasionally test out sites, to see how well they handle things, you can be happy with your decision but if you handle every person who comes to you upset the same way you handled the "situation" then your site will ultimately fail, i wish you luck however please for your sites success improve the way you handle things

I don't know what riverboatbtc is/was?, but do understand quite well 'customers' (and human beings generally) like what you presented in chat.

What i presented in chat is what you will come across numerous times, freeloaders who get angry, and expect you to do something to make them happy. You didnt apologize for the inconvienience you didnt explain how the free give away works you did nothing Tongue you just got upset and banned me, it doesnt bother me cause if i really cared about your chat i would make another account Smiley

Indeed, that is more clear, thank you for elaborating.

And indeedx2, you can certainly make another account for chat Smiley

I appreciate you being more humble and honest in your evaluation of your experience, can certainly respect that now.

If you are still interested, of course we have no issues maintaining your place in the giveaways.

Please also note all - we do not allow profanity in the chat, in fact, we'll soon be implementing a profanity filter Smiley
I was also one of the missed ones.

Name: EarlyAdopter

Thanks again!

I remember you, added Smiley

Thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I was also one of the missed ones.

Name: EarlyAdopter

Thanks again!
yes please do however you do not know how to provide appropriate customer support, everyone who has ever dealt with me knows im a nice guy, however i will occasionally test out sites, to see how well they handle things, you can be happy with your decision but if you handle every person who comes to you upset the same way you handled the "situation" then your site will ultimately fail, i wish you luck however please for your sites success improve the way you handle things

I don't know what riverboatbtc is/was?, but do understand quite well 'customers' (and human beings generally) like what you presented in chat.

What i presented in chat is what you will come across numerous times, freeloaders who get angry, and expect you to do something to make them happy. You didnt apologize for the inconvienience you didnt explain how the free give away works you did nothing Tongue you just got upset and banned me, it doesnt bother me cause if i really cared about your chat i would make another account Smiley
i liked the site however, tried to test out how they handle upset player/customer, turned out badly, unlike primedice and every other gambling site who try to find out the problem, explain things , admin just instantly bans players, the admin acts like a child so i would not recommend you invest in this site, and be weary of depositing as people with attitudes like this, as we have seen before with riverboatbtc, end up completely screwing over the players.

The 'conversation' in question:

http://gyazo.com/bb881243c1a509e21e0ab4595dfa92de
http://gyazo.com/6cffcf0f96d5dbac131f3793a4bddecd
http://gyazo.com/e923f1a0177f27571bf31d5081f3252c

Am quite happy with my decision, as it was in respect of the patience and graciousness shown by other members so far, as they have all been a pleasure to deal with.  Glad you liked the site and wish you the best of luck again on your future gambling adventures Smiley

For others, we appreciate your patience as we collect more names for the next round of giveaways.  The purpose of which is to allow people to try out the site, and hopefully walk away winners.  We are still very early, having launched just over 24 hours ago, and look forward to growing organically with the good support of pleasant customers.  If at any point anyone for whatever reason has a negative experience, you can contact us in a variety of ways here and through the site and will get an idea of our quality of interaction / and fairness for yourself.

Best Regards,
Ali
i liked the site however, tried to test out how they handle upset player/customer, turned out badly, unlike primedice and every other gambling site who try to find out the problem, explain things , admin just instantly bans players, the admin acts like a child so i would not recommend you invest in this site, and be weary of depositing as people with attitudes like this, as we have seen before with riverboatbtc, end up completely screwing over the players.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
Nice site.  Almost doubled my bonus and then lost it all Lips sealed
username mdzedzej

Cryptolemming: next batch will go out when we have more people on the list, check the giveaways thread for updates
mdzedzej: next batch.....
mdzedzej: thats fuckin lame
mdzedzej: lol
mdzedzej: hellooo?
Cryptolemming: ok ive removed your name from the free giveaways list as per your concern Smiley
mdzedzej: really?
mdzedzej: you gonna be an asshole like that?
mdzedzej: i never requested that however you seem to be intent on spamming your own site to make your total bets and btc wagered stats rise
mdzedzej: and you removed me from free giveaway lol for no reason
Cryptolemming: we are not on any bet volume lists, thanks for your input though
system: Cryptolemming banned mdzedzej for 864000 seconds!
Cryptolemming: Our chat is a place of peace and positivity Smiley
Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: