Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiCircle.com - Better Odds than Roulette, Penguins & Balloons & more! - page 2. (Read 11929 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This site is a scam. I had 1.2 bitcoin in there, the next day it disappeared scam.
Activity: 114
I really like this site. I've been having a grand time spinning and betting while watching my TV shows...  Cool
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
It's way off for me, I should have a little over 0.26 and it shows exactly 0.05000000 and the my spins list is showing activity for today on the 10x wheel, I did not have access to that wheel yet plus I only play 50/50 wheel. I double checked and its the same secret link I always use for my account.  Cry

It looks like the My Spins list is broke, I just wagered 0.00000001 and it does show my nick in the Global spins, but does not show the spin in the My Spins list.

-Correction on the amount I should have, I forgot I transferred 0.01 out the morning before the crash/upgrade, I should have 0.25 and some change.

-The 10x wheel is also showing when it should not be as I only have a little over 120,000 points and it needs 500,000 to be unlocked.

Thanks for letting us know about the issues. We'll look into.

Thanks, it's no biggie it was only about a days worth of mining.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
It's way off for me, I should have a little over 0.26 and it shows exactly 0.05000000 and the my spins list is showing activity for today on the 10x wheel, I did not have access to that wheel yet plus I only play 50/50 wheel. I double checked and its the same secret link I always use for my account.  Cry

It looks like the My Spins list is broke, I just wagered 0.00000001 and it does show my nick in the Global spins, but does not show the spin in the My Spins list.

-Correction on the amount I should have, I forgot I transferred 0.01 out the morning before the crash/upgrade, I should have 0.25 and some change.

-The 10x wheel is also showing when it should not be as I only have a little over 120,000 points and it needs 500,000 to be unlocked.

Thanks for letting us know about the issues. We'll look into.
nice its back up. Better and faster speeds xD

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Anything planned for when you hit 1 million spins?  Grin
We're back up! Now on an improved server. We sincerely apologize for the unforeseen outage the last couple days. All is good now.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1279
Primedice.com, Stake.com
yup we got scammed. your a joke

Give them a chance to fix things then pass your judgement. Leaving large balances on any website is never a great idea :|

Hopefully this all gets sorted out
Please respond back. I have alot Btc there I need to withdraw
yup we got scammed. your a joke
Old server crashed while recovering the final drive. Recovering final drive from new server now. Stay tuned.
Here's the latest.

Yesterday we decided to make an unplanned CPU upgrade of the SatoshiCircle server as increased site traffic was making the playing experience less than optimal. Upon boot up of the new configuration, our hosting company informed us one of the drives in the RAID 10 array failed. This normally would not be an issue and the array would normally reassemble itself after drive replacement, however, the Superblock somehow was corrupted so before recreating the array, we decided to image the 3 drives in the array in case something broke during this non-reversable operation. Unfortunately, due to the size of the drive (5TB), the imaging process took a really long time. The data is now being reconstructed and we hope to be back up and running by tomorrow (May 15) noon-time (EST). We really appreciate the patience our players are showing. Please bare with us, this the first downtime we've experienced since launching 2 months ago.
Sad I miss my .26 BTC, I had lost .3 on a string of bad luck and hitting the .25 betting limit but was back up to .26 before the site went down.
How long until its back up I need to withdraw my btc
SatoshiCircle is having issues migrating to an upgraded server. No ETA for being up and running. We'll update when we can.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
SatoshiCircle withdrawals *twitches*  Roll Eyes
ahh, thats a shame I was going to play some more with the new feature you added Smiley

It's morning now Mem and we're still waiting for an update from our provider. It's still quite early but we expect an update soon. This definitely hasn't been as smooth as we were told it would be.
mem
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Herp Derp PTY LTD
ahh, thats a shame I was going to play some more with the new feature you added Smiley
Hoping tomorrow will be a better day. Still no word back from our hosting provider. Really sorry ya'll can't be spinning right now Sad
Pages:
Jump to: