Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiCircle.com - Better Odds than Roulette, Penguins & Balloons & more! - page 7. (Read 11905 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Sounds fun, thank you!

1EMHWpw1oQi8c6zJnv2fs1dGRVt4VwHFgY

[/quote

You're welcome.  The account has been funded.  Enjoy!

My account still has a 0 balance.

This is what happened. Yesterday, I was using my phone to funds accounts. Unfortunately my blockchain.info app doesn't allow me to specify a mner's fee (the old app did) and I funded a few accounts that haven't confirmed yet. I'm going to fund your account again and the 2 others that haven't confirmed. Once they do confirm you'll have double the amount Smiley

Sorry for the trouble. I"m going to fund using my pc, with a miner fee now. Enjoy!

Yup, that did it. Thank you!
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Activity: 130
I would love to try it out.

1C3LmP5PWLiD4XSVCxKBZPuiE6TexxuC4i

Cool! Account funded. Enjoy!
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
I would love to try it out.

1C3LmP5PWLiD4XSVCxKBZPuiE6TexxuC4i
Activity: 150
1GWSsTthTWTmDZy2ibvuWr8oz2oHDnULxt

thanks!
Since it allows bets denominated in SAT, but you can only enter them in BTM, it'd be nice if the slider you can operate with +/- would get faster and faster the longer you held it down.  That or be able to enter bets in any denomination manually.  That would make it easier to martingale/progressive bet it, because once the bets get into the thousands of SAT you have to hold down the + key a long time to get to the next level.

Thanks for the feedback. FYI you can enter bets manually by clicking the wager box and entering an amount.  I think you'll agree we have added a variety of ways to get the wager you want.
I'd like to try it out.

1b8tMrK985BgxtqGDpzu58jMdZ1U75GYt

Sure! Funding now.

Lost in 28 spins... dang.  It's fun though.

Wow, with the 500,000 satoshis we provided, you couldn't played for days!! There's no minimum to spin.

Glad you enjoyed it though.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Since it allows bets denominated in SAT, but you can only enter them in BTM, it'd be nice if the slider you can operate with +/- would get faster and faster the longer you held it down.  That or be able to enter bets in any denomination manually.  That would make it easier to martingale/progressive bet it, because once the bets get into the thousands of SAT you have to hold down the + key a long time to get to the next level.
Activity: 633
I'd like to try it out.

Sure! Funding now.

Lost in 28 spins... dang.  It's fun though.
Sounds fun, thank you!

1EMHWpw1oQi8c6zJnv2fs1dGRVt4VwHFgY

[/quote

You're welcome.  The account has been funded.  Enjoy!

My account still has a 0 balance.

This is what happened. Yesterday, I was using my phone to funds accounts. Unfortunately my blockchain.info app doesn't allow me to specify a mner's fee (the old app did) and I funded a few accounts that haven't confirmed yet. I'm going to fund your account again and the 2 others that haven't confirmed. Once they do confirm you'll have double the amount Smiley

Sorry for the trouble. I"m going to fund using my pc, with a miner fee now. Enjoy!
I'd like to try it out.

Sure! Funding now.
I received the coins and im playing now. Even free coins cant change the fact that I have terrible luck Tongue

Have you thought of adding different "circles" with different aspects to them? For example one with a very low chance to get a really high win or a table with no x0s?

Thanks for checking it out and for the feedback.

We've already designed alternative circles and expect to implement them in the future. Our focus right now is on rewarding the players who achieve certain point levels. We had a deal with Bitcoinstore to provide gift cards but they backed out not wanting to be associated with a gaming site. Other options include funding accounts a percentage of the wagers a player makes when the hit reward levels, or developing something cool that players of the game would find useful. Such as a penguin themed USB spin button that would replace the spacebar or mouse button....just a thought.

We welcome any suggestions for rewards and custom circle ideas.
Activity: 633
I'd like to try it out.

Let me try. It seems fun

1CsLXYpPPe2CQ7RT5YPhUvXf7hYkH4C6Gn

Spin away! It's funded.
Let's check it out...

1oLKeiSPqYZYegmGzowCBmhv1tAmenGMo

As is this one...Enjoy!
Would love a shot Smiley

1DrAuH6ZpMHe2o3a5jHGvqrpQ161kdYo5x

Funded. Enjoy!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I received the coins and im playing now. Even free coins cant change the fact that I have terrible luck Tongue

Have you thought of adding different "circles" with different aspects to them? For example one with a very low chance to get a really high win or a table with no x0s?
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010
Let's check it out...

1oLKeiSPqYZYegmGzowCBmhv1tAmenGMo
Activity: 504
Would love a shot Smiley

1DrAuH6ZpMHe2o3a5jHGvqrpQ161kdYo5x
Pages:
Jump to: