Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiCircle.com Official Thread - page 4. (Read 17027 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
January 25, 2016, 07:55:43 AM

Do not think it will get so much new stuff on this page. Think they'll run lots of bonuses to increase interest in the site

What features would you like to see?

i would like to see an investment feature
Activity: 70
January 22, 2016, 04:00:31 PM
a very interesting website. with games that use provably fair system and a very easy game.

In addition, the site also have been standing-+ 3 years. It indicates that the site is reliable for use and also this site no doubt professional.

But I saw the features offered are still very minimal. I hope the OP of the site can add much needed features.

Good luck always

Do not think it will get so much new stuff on this page. Think they'll run lots of bonuses to increase interest in the site

What features would you like to see?
Activity: 112
Power The world for FREE!
January 20, 2016, 08:06:14 AM
a very interesting website. with games that use provably fair system and a very easy game.

In addition, the site also have been standing-+ 3 years. It indicates that the site is reliable for use and also this site no doubt professional.

But I saw the features offered are still very minimal. I hope the OP of the site can add much needed features.

Good luck always

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
January 20, 2016, 08:00:07 AM
Does anyone still play on this site?

I was not aware of this site, surely i'll place some bts to try it!  and i'll write a feedback
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
January 19, 2016, 08:30:03 PM
am pretty sure that it does not fixed itself, feels very unlikely, and as stated earlier, someone needs to pay the Webhost.  Undecided

yes unlikely but it is a possibility, and host and domain can be paid for several years in advance.

On another thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13598434), the Satoshi Dice CTO explained that there was an abnormal server shutdown for Satoshi Circle and they have fixed it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 19, 2016, 07:04:03 AM
Does anyone still play on this site?
Activity: 105
January 18, 2016, 03:24:20 AM
am pretty sure that it does not fixed itself, feels very unlikely, and as stated earlier, someone needs to pay the Webhost.  Undecided

yes unlikely but it is a possibility, and host and domain can be paid for several years in advance.
Activity: 70
January 15, 2016, 04:18:15 AM
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 08, 2016, 01:25:33 PM
A couple of month ago site was broken for a few days but someone had managed to run it again. And someone pays for hosting etc. So i think that the site isn't abandoned, admin just silently takes the money if you lose and blocks your account if you win. My "lucky" accounts are still freezed: http://i.imgur.com/IJwCMdp.png

Satoshi Circle is provably unfair.

a part of me is holding out hope that it somehow fixes itself, i'm not the most frequent user of bitcoins, I usually have enough to make occasional purchases and gamble with at times, that small amount is now held hostage on satoshicircle. I've pretty much accepted the fact that its gone now. I hope anyone experiencing this issue can post if it somehow gets fixed.
Activity: 24
January 08, 2016, 04:24:22 AM
A couple of month ago site was broken for a few days but someone had managed to run it again. And someone pays for hosting etc. So i think that the site isn't abandoned, admin just silently takes the money if you lose and blocks your account if you win. My "lucky" accounts are still freezed: http://i.imgur.com/IJwCMdp.png

Satoshi Circle is provably unfair.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 07, 2016, 08:00:36 PM
its sad to see that there are so much problems with people money on this website i wanted to check it out but now im a little bit afraid as i will have a lot of problems with that
Activity: 3
January 07, 2016, 07:40:08 PM
I won some BTC yesterday and i can't withdraw it. When i press "ok" nothing changes. And even after that i can't spin the wheel anymore. If i try to play using another account everything works fine.

have you sent pm or mail?

Sent an email, received the answer from the mailbot, their mail-server is dead. OP hasn't been online here for last 6 month. By the way, i have created a new Satoshi account, won more that 1 BTC, but after i try to withdraw it my NEW account stopped, wheel is not spinning and withdrawal can not be processed. Satoshi seems to be scam. I will keep you informed but be careful.

Wanted to say this is my exact experience, I made a deposit of 0.269 and lost it all, redeposited 0.420 and played up to 0.97 . The wheel became non responsive and site 404ed out. It came back up and since that point I can't spin the wheel and can't withdraw. I don't think its too far fetched to think that something shady is going on. I also sent emails and got the automated response back that the mailserver cant be reached. I strongly suggest avoiding this site, I know it used to be good and had decent support but that's not the case anymore.
Activity: 123
Merit: 17
January 07, 2016, 07:21:35 PM
Notice: Undefined variable: my in /home/sites/circle/public/index.php on line 307
January 07, 2016, 05:53:36 PM
I won some BTC yesterday and i can't withdraw it. When i press "ok" nothing changes. And even after that i can't spin the wheel anymore. If i try to play using another account everything works fine.

Sent an email, received the answer from the mailbot, their mail-server is dead. OP hasn't been online here for last 6 month. By the way, i have created a new Satoshi account, won more that 1 BTC, but after i try to withdraw it my NEW account stopped, wheel is not spinning and withdrawal can not be processed. Satoshi seems to be scam. I will keep you informed but be careful.
Activity: 94
January 07, 2016, 02:31:10 AM

December 29, 2015, 05:36:42 PM
Activity: 46
December 18, 2015, 06:52:06 AM
has happened quite a lot of the other sites they manage, so some updates soon is likely.
Activity: 89
December 15, 2015, 07:16:32 AM
some promos or updates to start people play and talk about it would be nice...

We have waited for a long time now, but it will never come.
Activity: 119
December 14, 2015, 08:11:42 AM
some promos or updates to start people play and talk about it would be nice...
Activity: 89
December 10, 2015, 05:07:14 PM
Yeah they should keep on improving the site.
is monthly draw still active?

looks like they are not active.

The results are from January :/ so not active.
Pages:
Jump to: