Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiDice And the root of all evil - page 3. (Read 5480 times)

legendary
Activity: 883
Merit: 1005
March 12, 2013, 11:31:40 PM
If only ONE fokin lottery can get network to hit its soft and/or hard limits, then this network is trash.

What will happen when 1000s like sdice come in?

Exactly my point !

We must ether help them find a new system to gamble or push them out of the block chain with higher mandatory fees.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
March 12, 2013, 11:31:21 PM
Enlighten us, oh wise and all knowing OP, what should we do?

OP obviously started another new thread about this because he has the answers!

Tell us, what are our Bitcoin Rights?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Clown prophet
March 12, 2013, 11:29:54 PM
If only ONE fokin lottery can get network to hit its soft and/or hard limits, then this network is trash.

What will happen when 1000s like sdice come in?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1016
Strength in numbers
March 12, 2013, 11:25:09 PM
Mmm, hmm. Bitcoin is awesome and will change the world! As long as everyone in the world agrees to act in a certain way despite what their personal goals and motivations are.

I think no.
legendary
Activity: 883
Merit: 1005
March 12, 2013, 11:23:21 PM
The Fork on Monday night was not the result of a bug. It was Greed.

Its a serious issue. One that can not be fixed by cramming more transactions into each block. Every time we make Blocks bigger fees get lower. In the long run many many years
from today When block rewards are virtually nonexistent we will need those fees to pay the miners.

How long before some one spins off a clone of SatosihiDice? Their will me others. The block chain spam or SD spam as many call it will just grow.
 The Block chain is growing to fast.  And the actions of major pools in the last week have been abhorrent.  It is not their Right to just pull numbers out of their ass and decree the size of the block header.

Shame on you all.
Pages:
Jump to: