Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 106. (Read 495680 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

Few days ago you keep on bashing on this thread and blindly keep supporting them and said that this all problem of deposits went missing is just an act to discredit satoshidice and turns out the problem is real somehow.

I still didnt experienced any problems, but since there were too many people saying that they did, i didnt deposited in the meantime just to be sure.

But on my end, everything was fine all the time.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Update on the issues I had: I have been contacted by SatoshiDice and they told me there were indeed problems and the BTC has been refunded including a compensation for the problems aswell.

I withdrawed my original deposit and everything went fine, so my problems are solved and I will remove the accusations that I placed.

Turns out they were honest after all, many thanks for solving these issues after all Smiley

Ok I havent deposited lately, but I`m planning to deposit soon. I never doubted SATOSHIDICE's honesty, but  I just want to make sure.

Is it now safe to deposit BTC?

Can somebody confirm this?

Few days ago you keep on bashing on this thread and blindly keep supporting them and said that this all problem of deposits went missing is just an act to discredit satoshidice and turns out the problem is real somehow.

This issue is also fixed, see PM.

So is the depositing BTC now safe?

Please confirm.

Ok I just deposited a couple minutes ago, everything went fine. I confirm that deposits work well, for me at least.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Hi, I have a question:

For qualifying for the Leader Board of longest winning streak, the conditions say that the amout BET must be over 1 mBTC. Does that mean that the added amount of all bets in the streak has to be over 1 mBTC or that any single bet on the streak must be over 1 mBTC?
The average of all bets has to be over 1 mBTC.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Hi, I have a question:

For qualifying for the Leader Board of longest winning streak, the conditions say that the amout BET must be over 1 mBTC. Does that mean that the added amount of all bets in the streak has to be over 1 mBTC or that any single bet on the streak must be over 1 mBTC?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
a gambling site that is very fun and I love the concept of the game is presented

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
My balance problem, please help me find,username    Gamer09986 ???8 days
Activity: 6
Hi, Satoshidice admin.

i cant use my account. . everytime i play, i receive error message

FAILED TO PLACE BET AT A TIME.. always like that.. tried to withdraw my btc but it cant be withdrawn. why is this happening.

Please fix this issue.

my name : Do66a
Receiving satoshidice wallet   15TbNFXv1Hv4o7c5bKupoztLMngYAs7gre

thank you
Activity: 2
Just a shout out to the Satochi Dice Public Relations forum member. Thank you for attending to my account problem and rectifying the issue, much appreciated. Legit operators with trustworthy site.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Oh ok. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
How can i choose to bet OVER or UNDER.

You can only make "under" bets on SD, but it should not affect your chance to win in any way since the hash output is uniformly distributed.
Activity: 194
Hi, im pretty new at satoshidice.

How can i choose to bet OVER or UNDER.

I see only under :I

http://prntscr.com/9egduy

Thanks!

So is the depositing BTC now safe?

Please confirm.
Activity: 129
Satoshi Dice Support
Wish I'd seen this earlier. I play satoshi slot quite a bit under the username 'downbybtc' and I just deposited 2btc only for them to never show up also.

BLOCKCHAIN TRANS ID. 3990c0294b6b536a441bd7782dcaebc920ff574800bd7c71cb54afe38d5e58a0

Update on the issues I had: I have been contacted by SatoshiDice and they told me there were indeed problems and the BTC has been refunded including a compensation for the problems aswell.

I withdrawed my original deposit and everything went fine, so my problems are solved and I will remove the accusations that I placed.

Turns out they were honest after all, many thanks for solving these issues after all Smiley

Ok I havent deposited lately, but I`m planning to deposit soon. I never doubted SATOSHIDICE's honesty, but  I just want to make sure.

Is it now safe to deposit BTC?

Can somebody confirm this?
Activity: 33

Happy for you!How long to wait Smiley
Activity: 698
5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

I'm still having these issues and cannot withdraw lol.

You're not the only one Angry

edit: Successful withdrawal by the looks of it. Will update once TX confirms.  

Final edit: Withdrawal worked. Would recommend any users trying to withdraw do so now.
Activity: 5

I'm still having these issues and cannot withdraw lol.
Activity: 693

Activity: 577
Hi guys,

Such a gambler I am, that decided to write a lightweight bot in html + javascript for this nice site (if you have never used it you can check it clicking my signature). The bot mainly lets you autoplay doing single bets or using martingale strategy (or just infinite single bets if you set multiplier to 1).

Main features:

- define the number to roll below (and calculate multiplier automatically)
- define multiplier to apply in case of loss (and calculate number to roll below automatically)
- set a maximum loss streak to avoid losing all bankroll
- set a bankroll target and bot will stop if reached
- No need to use a server or anything, just place satbot.html and runBot.js in a folder and run satbot.html, is all javascript client side.
etc

The html is extremely simple and functional, I wrote it in a couple of hours so it lacks style completely, just textareas, buttons and labels. If anyone wants to edit the html an/or javascript and make it something attractive and a good customer experience is more than welcome. Could be fun.

Also, if you like it and/or find it useful, don't forget to throw some satoshis to my donations address 1NDMhmbbWSpAbsCmm2sHtjnPJ9uGnB66kT.

Here is the code, as said before, if someone is interested in participate I can give you editing access to github and we can make it grow.

https://github.com/acrespi/satoshidicebot

Link to original thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/satoshidice-lightweight-bot-1288922
Jump to: