Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 122. (Read 495680 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
A week has passed and I still haven't gotten an answer to my emails.
My last deposit shows as "unconfirmed" since a week ago in satoshidice, even though it has multiple confirmations on the blockchain. I knew I was going to lose money on gambling, but not this way...
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
why cold wallet have only 54%
Activity: 103

I've encountered the same issue last night.

Account A had about 0.1 BTC.
Transferred 0.1 BTC to Account B.
=> Now Account A shows -0.1 BTC
=> Account B shows 0.0 BTC with 0.1 BTC incoming.
=> However blockchain.info shows that the address of Account B never had any incoming transactions.

I effectively lost 0.1 BTC.

This is the 2nd time I encountered this. This started happening with the recent performance upgrades.
If the admin wants to help me recover the 0.1 BTC, I can provide the secrets of both accounts A and B by PM.

P.S.: @admin: I think both times when this happened, the target account had 2 concurrent incoming transactions. Please investigate.

There is also another bug...if i go to my profile account it says that I won more than 6 bitcoin ... not true! I have never played such huge sums on this account !!!

This is normal. It's your cumulative winnings. Example: Win 1 BTC, Lose 1 BTC, Win 1 BTC, Lose 1 BTC
=> Your cumulative "winnings" are 2 BTC.
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
Videodrome1 is my account! Sorry i don't understand your message..by the way, the account still negative i didn't touch it until i resolve this problem.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Hello, someone have this issue?

After this roll :

https://satoshidice.com/roll/88550883?serversalt=12b6057e70769fb6f318a6ac99e4dc284d6a783f08e1d19d1ddb326242c375f6&serverhash=2c51080711ac023ee2e8d3678efb204adfde06d2927ff70a25ae5220919c0f71&serverroll=41348&clientroll=25405&resultingroll=1217&maxrandom=65535

my account turned negative!

My wallet or satoshi account was not hacked and the last transaction was made by me!

https://blockchain.info/it/address/1LHJ34r4fqQp4WQeUHH7YM1BrhGpmpcCLt

Is this normal?

Thanks in advance for answers

p.s

There is also another bug...if i go to my profile account it says that I won more than 6 bitcoin ... not true! I have never played such huge sums on this account !!!
Strange, never happened to me like this. Are you sure Videodrome1 is not your account?
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
Hello, someone have this issue?

After this roll :

https://satoshidice.com/roll/88550883?serversalt=12b6057e70769fb6f318a6ac99e4dc284d6a783f08e1d19d1ddb326242c375f6&serverhash=2c51080711ac023ee2e8d3678efb204adfde06d2927ff70a25ae5220919c0f71&serverroll=41348&clientroll=25405&resultingroll=1217&maxrandom=65535

my account turned negative!

My wallet or satoshi account was not hacked and the last transaction was made by me!

https://blockchain.info/it/address/1LHJ34r4fqQp4WQeUHH7YM1BrhGpmpcCLt

Is this normal?

Thanks in advance for answers

p.s

legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125
I've had a request to add satoshidice to my betting bot (Seuntjies DiceBot). Is anyone interested and willing to pay the 0.5Btc fee for adding a site to the bot?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I think they should add a live chat, both with support, and to be able to talk to other players.
Activity: 1
Hi guys! just a newbie question. Tried to cashout my btc on satoshi dice but im getting Invalid Receiving Address error when I tried to enter my wallet address.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
man, you would think with all the millions they have collected from the punters they could hire a few support workers.
Activity: 97
Nope, i have not received any word from the support after 2 separate emails and posting on this thread :/ i am rather disappointed

I've had a similar problem. I also emailed twice with no response, I think it's already been 4 or 3 days. Hopefully they will answer sometime.
Activity: 70
assuming that the support will be better if more play, then perhaps it might hire someone ... maybe me?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
not directly speedy support, but it does not mean there is an scam, works fine for most players.
Yeah, their support is bit slow, but they always get back to solve the problems.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
is probably only one person operating support,could be several reasons why you have not received a response.
legendary
Activity: 926
Merit: 1000
Zoltan - PD Moderator
i Deposited 3€ in satoshidice but bitcoin i never view
i have sent a message to support, almost a week ago and i still haven't gotten any assistance
i am pretty disappointed with the service Sad

still no answer? I got my answer same day.

Send them another email as remainder. Smiley

Their support is better than what was like before a few months, but still there are long delays.
i guess ill send them another, it wasnt a large amount of b tc but i would like it back Smiley
the design of the site is nice but i hope you are right `about the support

did you get your bitcoins back? or did you gamble them away?
Nope, i have not received any word from the support after 2 separate emails and posting on this thread :/ i am rather disappointed

no response after a few days is not good

Yeah, but that doesnt mean they are not working on it. It can be an issue on their side or some not foreseen availability issue with resources(staff).
Activity: 94
not directly speedy support, but it does not mean there is an scam, works fine for most players.
Activity: 47
i have sent a message to support, almost a week ago and i still haven't gotten any assistance

Their support is better than what was like before a few months, but still there are long delays.
i guess ill send them another, it wasnt a large amount of b tc but i would like it back Smiley

no response after a few days is not good
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

Activity: 37

Activity: 63
probably when he did not come back here  Grin
Jump to: