Author

Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game - page 119. (Read 495680 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Somebody has either found an exploit or there's a grave error in the betting code:

Players betting with a target chance of 0. It's impossible to choose 0 in the UI and the API rejects it too.
Strangely they seem to win like 50% of the time. The prize however is
Payout = 0
Profit ~ +8%
Huh
Said player also received the "unlikeliest win" prize.
Today another player won 0 chance bets.

Screenshot:

https://satoshidice.com/user/bfce27daefc931eee29ef11b5214ddac
https://satoshidice.com/user/a4367ec184f0936dfee71f488078b6ce

Please fix this.

EDIT: It seems to be fixed now.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Still no coins, still no answer.

for clarification, my deposit is STUCK!! and not credited, so I havent gambled away my money like the other idiots.

ITS A GENUINE BUG ON YOUR SITE!
Activity: 511
Merit: 500
I don't doubt their honesty but they take too long to answer to people with deposit issues

They seem to have forgotten about this thread and to check their support e-mail  Sad

They should hire some PR team, or some representative, because their development team is probably small.

They should have a signature campaign and active support. They were outclass by sites with small invested bitcoins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
I don't doubt their honesty but they take too long to answer to people with deposit issues

They seem to have forgotten about this thread and to check their support e-mail  Sad

They should hire some PR team, or some representative, because their development team is probably small.
Activity: 97

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
SatoshiDice, please give the opportunity to play. all actions blocked.

deposit address 1GPZnST6kAhMqmT77Nxeap4bqovAT1Qv1G  Smiley
Activity: 854
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
3300 BTC invested in this site.

Holy crap this is a huge gambling site. And it has a perfect track record. Glad that we find honest gambling services in bitcoin Smiley

You have my admiration SatoshiDice!  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
please let us know on whether you will receive your deposit or not as i used to play in this site and i wanted to check it out again lets hope everything will be fixed as soon as possible
Since the site came back online my account seems to be locked. I can not bet, withdraw invest or divest.

Account Issue for deposit address: 1PHbJ8ZDYMBqLyrvkRSusBuR3D5qx4ZCU2

Please fix it.  Thank you.

when was the site down? i can log in fine.

It was down for maintence, my and many other issues is not fixed yet..?

can Satoshi please communicate?
Activity: 448
Since the site came back online my account seems to be locked. I can not bet, withdraw invest or divest.

when was the site down? i can log in fine.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

week 1, no reply, still missing a huge chunk of BTC due to error from the client site.

My account is still without any bets, to avoid any confusion.

I want my money back Satoshi!
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
Is satoshi dice the bigest dice game on the market?
I wouldn't say biggest but it's the oldest game in Bitcoin gambling, the top one according to me would be primedice in dice.

You can monitor the stats of all those popular dice sites easily on http://dicesites.com/. At the time of making this post, Primedice is at the top spot with 8697 btc wagered in the week, while Satoshidice is at the 7th spot with only 590 btc.
legendary
Activity: 1400
I wouldn't say biggest but it's the oldest game in Bitcoin gambling, the top one according to me would be primedice in dice.
Activity: 154
In my case it's been more or less one month since I deposited. It has shown as "waiting for confirmation" (even though it had many confirmations on the blockchain) for all this time but today it simply shows 0 balance and 0 unconfirmed.

I have sent 4 emails; more or less one per week with no answer. And for what I see in this thread it's happening fairly often (especially the "no answer from support" part).

did you send from many outputs? that seems to be the issue for me aswell.

Yeah, I did send with many outputs.

our issue is the same then. And you have been in contact for a week without a solution?

As I mentioned, I've been sending emails every week since four weeks ago, but with no answer at all from them. Also in all this time they haven't checked this thread, as I suppose they could answer here too.

SPR have been logged since 26th, this month, assuming he did his job then and checked this thread.

well, lets hope both our issues gets fixed within this week.
Activity: 97
In my case it's been more or less one month since I deposited. It has shown as "waiting for confirmation" (even though it had many confirmations on the blockchain) for all this time but today it simply shows 0 balance and 0 unconfirmed.

I have sent 4 emails; more or less one per week with no answer. And for what I see in this thread it's happening fairly often (especially the "no answer from support" part).

our issue is the same then. And you have been in contact for a week without a solution?

As I mentioned, I've been sending emails every week since four weeks ago, but with no answer at all from them. Also in all this time they haven't checked this thread, as I suppose they could answer here too.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
Can you improve the login system and add 2FA?

Also, the site seems to be pretty slow, seems to eat a lot of memory or processing power, and I even have a powerful computer. Please optimize the code if possible.

Activity: 98
I'm the one who knocks
I don't know why, but the deposits on this website are too slow! You guys should fix it!
The design is awesome. I like it.

Congrats.
Jump to: