Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiGames.io Signature Campaign ! Earn UP to 0.04 BTC/Week ! - page 3. (Read 26405 times)

Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Name: pavan@hosur
Bitcoin address: 1P17bFjsg94RtmeCB19UMNfwdEEeNuRMTs
Profile UID: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/pavanhosur-193087

What about my status
copper member
Activity: 1274
Merit: 555
https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site
Name: alpsea
Bitcoin address: 1PdGvFevpNdVAyFXUgp4AjRMHDFrNdXm1e
Profile UID: 790823
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
So I wasn't included in this campaign it seems

Unfortunately I've to deny you due to the many post in announcement (altcoin) section.

legendary
Reputation first.
Name: bitcoin-shark
Bitcoin address: 13cz25LqWdd2ZVEYasRQzpYiqXE6HQeyrN
Profile UID: 843439

Hi, denied, sorry.

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
Name: bitcoin-shark
Bitcoin address: 13cz25LqWdd2ZVEYasRQzpYiqXE6HQeyrN
Profile UID: 843439
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Please update the spreadsheet rank Mr. Gianluca i am Sr.member last week -_- buy you didn't change my Status on Spread Sheet thank you
Payment Received for this week thank you.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Sir gianluca95 am i removed from the campaign? I didn't made some posts this 9th week of campaign coz i'm busy preparing our thesis. It is our final defense this monday so alsa a terrible week for me.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Thank you I received the payment.

A little bit delayed but that is fine. I hope everything is well Gian. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
Yeah, fuck this campaign.
legendary
Reputation first.
Hi guys, sorry for the delay !

Here is the spreadsheet updated: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NXzfZk1JlB4k1W_6LyCFEpRAa5A26aRzN9JYR5S8Ro8/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=395736989

Please, check if I have counted your post in correct way. If not, please PM me, and don't post here. Use this thread only to post your candidature or to tell your opinion about campaign.

Payment has been made ! : https://blockchain.info/tx/5b89abde14a21c761d61fecc72f782657f232814b12fa4aeb3b19e29b1c5ffd8

So, don't worry guys ! I'm really disappointed about this delay, but this week was terrible for me  Undecided
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
When will be the spreadsheet be updated? I will wait here Gianluca, I understand that you are busy but we just want to know and hope you will reply as well..

Thank you .

Hi there ! Guys I'm really disappointed, this days was an hell for me. Spreadsheet will be updated and payments will be made within 12 hours !

Thanks to everyone for the patience.
It has been 12 hours and nothing has been paid from last weeks schedule.
So we are posting for free since Sunday. Huh
Maybe gianluca is busy or it will be the same as master-p he just updating their participant but no payment.. better to contact their sponsor according to other posted here and i think they can afford to pay for their signature campaign than waiting for more weeks to receive your payment week..
But that is what happened on the payment a month ago. The sponser had to get involved and then he paid.
It has been since Sunday and almost next to the end of the week pay cycle so the post count will be messed up.
These posts since Sunday won't count for nothing if they are not added to the next pay cycle. That is what I am getting upset about. Undecided
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Massive price drop coming...
When will be the spreadsheet be updated? I will wait here Gianluca, I understand that you are busy but we just want to know and hope you will reply as well..

Thank you .

Hi there ! Guys I'm really disappointed, this days was an hell for me. Spreadsheet will be updated and payments will be made within 12 hours !

Maybe gianluca is busy or it will be the same as master-p he just updating their participant but no payment.. better to contact their sponsor according to other posted here and i think they can afford to pay for their signature campaign than waiting for more weeks to receive your payment week..
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

Thank you .

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

Thank you .

i knew it that the spreadsheet haven't updated yet . but this is great that have made an announcement here in your thread , i'll tell this update to my friend because he is participating in your signature campaign and still waiting for the payment .
legendary
Thanks,appreciate it
legendary
Reputation first.

Thank you .

Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Name: pavan@hosur
Bitcoin address: 1P17bFjsg94RtmeCB19UMNfwdEEeNuRMTs
Profile UID: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/pavanhosur-193087
legendary
Activity: 1106

Thank you .
legendary
C'mon man update the spreadsheet already,I want to know if I'm a part of the campaign
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
Week will end on Sunday at the 11:00 AM (FORUM TIME), so, please, ensure that you've followed every requirement for that day.

this week has been delayed quite a bit.

can we please get an update from either the manager or owner?

Hi to everyone, I just want to let you know that payments will be sent tomorrow !

thanks for the update.

since it is past the payment day and i want to join another campaign i have archived my account so you can see up until this comment i was wearing the signature: https://archive.fo/NZnHv

thank you. i will be leaving now.
So does it mean that there is another vacant slot for Sr. Member?
Pages:
Jump to: