Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoshiGames.io Signature Campaign ! Earn UP to 0.04 BTC/Week ! - page 5. (Read 26404 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Name: Ditto
Bitcoin address: 16zEmjEWZPpdCwZJsJDAHaJtUu3Rn3Y6DG
Profile UID: 83177
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
reserve for sr. member spot
waiting to ranked up please do update my account in spread sheet thank so much! <3

Edited : i am now a full sr. member
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
Hi Gianluca95,
I just want to say that I still don't see my name in the spreadsheet, and I have already made nearly 25 posts for this week.
Want to know whether I will get paid for it? Thanks for being so active and being a good manager. Smiley

Hi Gianluca95,
I just saw that everyone got paid. I saw that you accepted me but I didn't get into the 8th week list and didn't get paid anything for my posts.
Can you please check and pay me for this week's posts of mine? Thanks again.

I haven't seen you coming online this week so I will wait for your decision to pay me for last week or not.
I will still post this week in order to continue my contribution for this campaign and hope I will get rewarded some day. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
Is there any slot available for hero member rank. Please update.
legendary
Hi Gianluca95,
I just want to say that I still don't see my name in the spreadsheet, and I have already made nearly 25 posts for this week.
Want to know whether I will get paid for it? Thanks for being so active and being a good manager. Smiley

Hi Gianluca95,
I just saw that everyone got paid. I saw that you accepted me but I didn't get into the 8th week list and didn't get paid anything for my posts.
Can you please check and pay me for this week's posts of mine? Thanks again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Hello there i just checked you spreadsheet and i saw you got some Hero spots free, if this is up-to-date which i think it its i would like to apply

Name: CoinBreader
BTCitcoin address: 137tnsdUepSWQzTKgjLcU5irEeHcKqDpQq
Profile UID: 198242

let me know if i am accepted! thank you

Anyone got paid ? Im still waiting for reply from the camp manager, the spreedsheet havent been updated , and its Sunday 4:39PM (forum time)
Name:    Gianluca95
Last Active:    Today at 01:07:48 PM

everthing is ok ? or the camp has end up or something?

Campaign is working extremely fine. Just made the payment to all participants. Thank you Gianluca and Satoshigames. Received it on time as always.

Thanks for the heads up guys! Iv done my research before joining this camp about the camp manager and he is a decent one,
but still i dont see my name at the 8th week tab on the spreadsheet, and little communication wouldnt hurt anyone,
So im asking for last time , Im in  ? or not ?
legendary
Hi Gianluca95,
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
Hello there i just checked you spreadsheet and i saw you got some Hero spots free, if this is up-to-date which i think it its i would like to apply

Anyone got paid ? Im still waiting for reply from the camp manager, the spreedsheet havent been updated , and its Sunday 4:39PM (forum time)

Campaign is working extremely fine. Just made the payment to all participants. Thank you Gianluca and Satoshigames. Received it on time as always.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144

Everything is fine, this is just normal, Gianluca95 have already stated in the past that he has his life outside bitcointalk, so far the members here have no issues regarding the payment and updating of the spreadsheet, just trust him, he is one of the more professional managers here.

Activity: 420
any open slot to rank full member sir
iam interest join in signature campaign satoshigames

Check the spreadsheet in the first page and in the first post of this thread. If you have a look there, only very few Hero Members spots are not filled yet. All others ranks are full.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
any open slot to rank full member sir
iam interest join in signature campaign satoshigames
Activity: 294
Name: Tanic
Bitcoin address:  18HmcqjexaQsVWrPXDw1hTXn25wttTGhzH
Profile UID: 833850
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Hi Gianluca95 . I would like to ask , how often do you count the posts of the participants ? I just checked your spreadsheet and it seems you haven't updated it yet . I am just curious because i want to enroll my other account to this signature campaign .

Activity: 868
Merit: 303
Activity: 444
Hi Gianluca95
Just to confirm that i got promoted to Sr. member already but my position is still full member... will i get a sr. member position or not?
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Name: Emerge
Bitcoin address: 1CwNNNES1WcZfiM7pjAGcuRqUptxstSFah
Profile UID: 521242

Thanks!
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
Name: Bardman
Bitcoin address: 1JreyoNV2f35NWL2NebJhecQtScksBTKcy
Profile UID: 459805
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
Ganluca95,
Congratulations on getting some more participants added today to the campaign, but I am still waiting for an answer from your end whether I am accepted or denied. I think you missed my posts before, so hoping you would reply me when you get back online this time. Smiley

Sorry for the inconvenient. Anyway, I've accepted you !

Thanks a lot. Does that mean I may start posting now?
I don't see my name in the spreadsheet, can you please update it, so I may know my starting post number?

Hi there, yes you can !

Payment has been made ! :https://blockchain.info/tx/356ed27bdda7cf1b1856d4df7e2fde043b924a829eb7cb9ae7bedb73a20b2301

New application will be written in the spreadsheet Tomorrow, because now I'm outside from my home and connection isn't so good.

To everyone that I've accepted, you can start to write post, I'll add you Tomorrow !
Received mine thanks. sorry for delay responce.
Pages:
Jump to: