Pages:
Author

Topic: [email protected] is compromised - page 3. (Read 152233 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
October 10, 2014, 08:37:09 AM
Maybe they "took him out" already.

Im sure he would be here and eager to contribute and enjoy the fruits of his early ideas.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
*Bitcoin Betting*
October 10, 2014, 08:27:58 AM
O
Thank you for sharing. Satoshi accounts will be the main target for hackers to gain access and information. I am pretty sure he is not stupid enough to re use his old accounts with his name!

Cheers

They can try and try what they do best. Everyone in the bitcoin business is also trying their best not to be scammed.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 10, 2014, 07:33:42 AM
Thank you for sharing. Satoshi accounts will be the main target for hackers to gain access and information. I am pretty sure he is not stupid enough to re use his old accounts with his name!

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
October 10, 2014, 06:19:31 AM
Were the emails ever dumped somewhere (11,000 I read, or was that untrue)?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
October 10, 2014, 01:12:33 AM
Yeah and nobody talking about the hacker who was doxxed by greaterninja and at the same time the bounty for the hacker is still up.
Did greaterninja officially admit, that he has doxxed the wrong person?

I hate it when hackers do this. They need to help, not destroy.

You cant avoid guys like this.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
October 09, 2014, 03:57:55 PM
Reading through all the proof. I want to believe that SN = NS = JN. But john Nash is too old to alone create bitcoin. I believe there are more people involved if Nash is Satoshi.

Nash isn't Satoshi.  His work was helpful, but this isn't his project.
Activity: 103
October 08, 2014, 09:24:31 PM
Yeah and nobody talking about the hacker who was doxxed by greaterninja and at the same time the bounty for the hacker is still up.

I hate it when hackers do this. They need to help, not destroy.
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
October 08, 2014, 12:26:04 PM
Activity: 75
October 08, 2014, 11:13:51 AM
Today I received an email from [email protected] (Satoshi's old email address), the contents of which make me almost certain that the email account is compromised. The email was not spoofed in any way. It seems very likely that either Satoshi's email account in particular or gmx.com in general was compromised, and the email account is now under the control of someone else. Perhaps [email protected] expired and then someone else registered it.

Don't trust any email sent from [email protected] unless it is signed by Satoshi. (Everyone should have done this even without my warning, of course.)

I wonder when the email was compromised, and whether it could have been used to make the post on p2pfoundation.ning.com. (Edit: I was referring here to the Dorian Nakamoto post. After I posted this, there was another p2pfoundation.ning.com post.)

I thought this happened a long time ago?

No.

It happened on September 8, 2014.

Seems like that was a long time ago
Activity: 69
October 04, 2014, 11:50:50 AM
Today I received an email from [email protected] (Satoshi's old email address), the contents of which make me almost certain that the email account is compromised. The email was not spoofed in any way. It seems very likely that either Satoshi's email account in particular or gmx.com in general was compromised, and the email account is now under the control of someone else. Perhaps [email protected] expired and then someone else registered it.

Don't trust any email sent from [email protected] unless it is signed by Satoshi. (Everyone should have done this even without my warning, of course.)

I wonder when the email was compromised, and whether it could have been used to make the post on p2pfoundation.ning.com. (Edit: I was referring here to the Dorian Nakamoto post. After I posted this, there was another p2pfoundation.ning.com post.)

No.

It happened on September 8, 2014.
Activity: 308
I'm nothing without GOD
October 03, 2014, 11:53:54 PM

Activity: 140
October 03, 2014, 10:28:13 PM
Reading through all the proof. I want to believe that SN = NS = JN. But john Nash is too old to alone create bitcoin. I believe there are more people involved if Nash is Satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115
September 28, 2014, 03:45:04 PM
This is big news

Not really. This is very likely just a single troll. He probably got the idea of using [email protected] to post to p2pfoundation.ning.com from my post here. The dox stuff is probably fake.

I for one am disappointed in the level of trolling displayed here. He could have done something amazing and hilarious with Satoshi's email address, but instead he made a couple of lame jokes, and now everyone knows that the email address is compromised.
Amazing as in announcing to sell the 1 mio coins and driving the price down?

Looks like he didn't need to Cry
Activity: 164
Merit: 37
September 25, 2014, 02:09:09 PM
interesting that ive posted pretty big info who satoshi is and why.. yet people skip it. did me [and original author] really nail it? http://fuk.io/who-is-satoshi-nakamoto-the-truth/

no you didnt nail it. satoshi is not john nash. and thats why we ignore you endless posts trying to yell out loud that you think he is nash..

he isn't so move on and re-try researching a little deeper. dont waste your life yelling for years that satoshi is nash as you just make yourself look worse then the other 200 people that randomly name names.

I can understand that everyone wants to know who Satoshi is, but he obviously wants to remain anonymous, and it would be nice if we could respect that.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
September 25, 2014, 01:24:52 PM
interesting that ive posted pretty big info who satoshi is and why.. yet people skip it. did me [and original author] really nail it? http://fuk.io/who-is-satoshi-nakamoto-the-truth/

no you didnt nail it. satoshi is not john nash. and thats why we ignore you endless posts trying to yell out loud that you think he is nash..

he isn't so move on and re-try researching a little deeper. dont waste your life yelling for years that satoshi is nash as you just make yourself look worse then the other 200 people that randomly name names.

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
September 25, 2014, 12:22:07 PM
Maybe one day he will show up but thats his choice.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
September 23, 2014, 07:07:28 PM
I think if the guy wants to be anonymous let him be,We all know out there someone Created what is the best Thing ever Called Bitcoin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
September 23, 2014, 02:01:33 PM

No.

And please stop trying to dox Satoshi. 
It is unbecoming.
legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004
September 23, 2014, 12:06:00 AM
All we need now are the tee-shirts that say:

"I am Satoshi Nakamato
   (and so is my wife)"

Ala Monty Python's Life of Brian ;-)

-dvd
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
September 22, 2014, 11:40:54 PM
Pages:
Jump to: