Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoWallet Exchange App| Atomic Swap| Trade| Multi-Wallet |Stake | Airdrop🚀🚀🚀 - page 11. (Read 98400 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Still can not access the Ignition coins I deposited. Wallet does not update the balance even though the transaction is confirmed. Be very careful sending money to this wallet. I'm using the iOS version. Will update if I ever get my coins back.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
There's a lot of accusations here, not sure all of them are worth noticing. Crypto walets and exchanges may get really competitive, you know.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Satowallet Shares  $SATOS 6% discount sales now on!
HODL #SATOS to receive 40% dividend share in #BTC from our trading fees monthly.
Learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE6BhQKDjmU

#Satowallet #crypto #tokensales

40% of the fees is a significant share! For how long will you share the profits? If it's a long term offer, that's legit!
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Leading Cryptocurrency Multi-Asset Exchange.
Satowallet Shares  $SATOS 6% discount sales now on!
HODL #SATOS to receive 40% dividend share in #BTC from our trading fees monthly.
Learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE6BhQKDjmU

#Satowallet #crypto #tokensales
copper member
just wondering why the bounty stopped in the middle of the ICO?
and the bounty manager said that the ICO didn't collect anything from it?

Bounty is stopped at the request of the developer. The project did not collect anything.

The bounty manager is not trusted and was doing no work, only expecting the team to pay him. So we cancelled it.

Our telegram admin had asked the bounty manager to send details of people who participated truly and he did not. You can chat our telegram admin and you hear same thing.
How long do deposits normally take? I did a test one yesterday, the transaction shows up, says confirmed, but my balance says 0 still...

Hello, kindly swap wallet down to re-sync to show new balance. Deposit is instant after 3 network confirmations

I have done that. Logged out, logged back in. Restarted wallet. Swiped down multiple times. Not loading. Still reads balance as zero, and it won't let me withdraw. (Ignition coin on iOS wallet).
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter

Bounty is stopped at the request of the developer. The project did not collect anything.

The bounty manager is not trusted and was doing no work, only expecting the team to pay him. So we cancelled it.

We trust BM @X4! And your "project" is a SCAM!!!
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187

you are fucking liar  Sad manager us trusted and works honestly but you are big scammer and your project is SCAM
you are scammer and spamer, you adding it telegram without permition
copper member
We just shipped Satowallet #Crypto package to all $SATOS investors who invested over $500 into #Satowallet Shares. SATOS is the asset of the Satowallet Eco-system, by holding this shares you receive dividend in Bitcoin monthly from 40% of our trading fee. #HODLSATOS #BUYSATOS
copper member
How long do deposits normally take? I did a test one yesterday, the transaction shows up, says confirmed, but my balance says 0 still...

Hello, kindly swap wallet down to re-sync to show new balance. Deposit is instant after 3 network confirmations
copper member

so how about the bounty participant? that already done the works.
Did you still pay them or no?

We asked the manager to send the details but we not see any details.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

so how about the bounty participant? that already done the works.
Did you still pay them or no?
copper member
Satowallet Shares Dividend Progress Report

Hello Satolites,

Thank you for the great support so far in helping us grow at Satowallet.

Over 3000 users have invested in the ongoing SATOS sales.
Satowallet Shares Round 1 Sales ends in less than 14 days, and (SATOS) 40% Monthly Dividend Payment would start from the month of November and Dividend will be paid first of every new month.

Read Investment Paper Here
https://satowallet.com/app/SATOWALLET-INVESTMENT-PAPAER-VERSION-0.9.pdf

Read more of Dividend  Sharing Statistics
https://medium.com/satowallet/cryptocurrency-investment-2018-invest-in-satowallet-shares-satos-for-40-monthly-profit-d7bcba16fcc3

Best Regards
Satowallet Investment Team

www.Satowallet.com
www.medium.com/satowallet
www.t.me/satowalletexchange
copper member

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

copper member
copper member
🚀The $SATOS Token Sale still on!
🤩Over 3000 investors has bought Satowallet Shares.
😀What are you waiting for? Start Earning 40% monthly dividend share from November.
Where to visit and get the signature codes of Satowallet for use?
How about the payment rate for my rank if I wear the Satowallet signature?
Thank your for your coming reply.

Hello, currently the signature campaign is closed.
copper member
ICO hosting is a smart idea! It will be a great option for any project. Will you charge a fee for it?

There they will be a percentage fee for ICO hosting paid in $SATOS
copper member
the transactions via text messages are interesting! Does it mean that there will be no need for internet connection?

yes there will be no need for internet connection with our USSD model.
Pages:
Jump to: