Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoWallet Exchange App| Atomic Swap| Trade| Multi-Wallet |Stake | Airdrop🚀🚀🚀 - page 12. (Read 98400 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Leading Cryptocurrency Multi-Asset Exchange.
the transactions via text messages are interesting! Does it mean that there will be no need for internet connection?

yes there will be no need for internet connection with our USSD model.
copper member
How the wallet staking works? I'd be getting additional profits for any coin staking?

Yes satowallet provides wallet staking for POS coins.
copper member
Don't worry, there will be a huge benefit for the investors. The profits share alone is a worthy one.

The dividends are widely advertised here, and it truly is an interesting long-run investment!

Thank you for your kind review.
copper member
By now there're 38 trading pairs on Satowallet. That's rather  a lot for a new project. Wiil the users be able to vote for a new coin listing?
Yes there will be new coin listing voting through SATOS!
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
A very promising project especially likes the option of adding a debit card that is not seen in other projects in my memory. Bitpay tried something to do this but some time after the threats of the solvers and the danger of getting a fine, closed this option.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
The dividends are only for larger amount holders?

You have to buy at least the min amount of Satos, like $50 or so, reasonable enough.

Got to read carefully about this, not to mess up with the numbers
Activity: 171
ICO hosting is a smart idea! It will be a great option for any project. Will you charge a fee for it?
Activity: 38
the transactions via text messages are interesting! Does it mean that there will be no need for internet connection?
Activity: 190
How the wallet staking works? I'd be getting additional profits for any coin staking?
Activity: 146
Don't worry, there will be a huge benefit for the investors. The profits share alone is a worthy one.

The dividends are widely advertised here, and it truly is an interesting long-run investment!
Activity: 147
I've only seen a coin listing submission template for the project owners, and it's all paid listings
Activity: 164
By now there're 38 trading pairs on Satowallet. That's rather  a lot for a new project. Wiil the users be able to vote for a new coin listing?
Activity: 108
There is too little info about the project on the website, are you going to expand it?

Hi, we provided every required information as we have been operating since 2017. You can also chat our team members on telegram , twitter and other medium if need be.

Really looks like enough details, when you read the website and the investment paper, you get the idea of what's happening.
copper member
🚀The $SATOS Token Sale still on!
🤩Over 3000 investors has bought Satowallet Shares.
😀What are you waiting for? Start Earning 40% monthly dividend share from November.
copper member
The investors now are making much more careful decisions, however when we see the potential, it's gonna be funded! Just like Satowallet Wink

Thank you for your kind review
copper member
this is a very good project and the wallet is super sweet to use congratulations already

Totally! I like the interface and the features presented in the wallet now!

Thank you for your kind review.
copper member
How much is the trading volume now? And how much it's expected to grow next year?

Hi find trading volume here: https://www.coinhills.com/market/exchange/satowallet/
copper member
Can I link a debit card to a saowallet for easier withdrawals?

Yes we will provide a debit card linked to Satowallet
Activity: 37
Is it likely to start the ICO options in Q1 2019? I want to you the platform for airdrops and other stuff.
copper member
How many currencies can be set for one ICO? And is it so much needed anyway? I've seen projects that accept 50 or more altcoins, but it didn't guarantee any success.

ICO system and currency accepted will be determined by the project team. But SATOS will be the major funding means for ICO hosted on the Satowallet platform.
Pages:
Jump to: