Pages:
Author

Topic: SatoWallet Exchange App| Atomic Swap| Trade| Multi-Wallet |Stake | Airdrop🚀🚀🚀 - page 24. (Read 98400 times)

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622
Closed source wallet, referrals, profit sharing, ICO, spam marketing in ANN threads, ...

To me these are huge red flags.

10/10 would not buy!
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
There will be a buyback or other bonus for token holders?

i've seen a mention that those who bought enough tokens to receive the dividends will also have a buyback priority.
However, why would someone sell it if that's a passive income source??
Activity: 119
When the Sato exchange will be ready to use?
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Some of the features are complitely awesome! For me the ice breaker is the 40% dividend! Also, do the tokenholders have any perks for the exchange using?
Activity: 175
I like this kind of projects, where they take smth rather common, but they do it well!
Activity: 141
Who is behind the project? I'm interested to learn more about the team! Like, where are you based and who's your target audience?
Activity: 15
Activity: 131
The best bonus here is the shared profits!! I'm in!

Those shared profits can't be accurately estimated well ahead, but it can be more than enough Grin
Activity: 44
The market is stabelizing, great time to invest!
Activity: 44
Evern with all the competition, it's got a chance to succeed. The team is creative and they can overcome the market challenges!
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Do you plan any other videos soon?

Yes we will release a new video after tokensales is done.

can you make one with the team? Being open and transparent is what the investors expect from you!
Activity: 171
Would it be a smart mid-term investment? On one hand, there's a bunch of benefits for the holders, on the other hand, there are plenty of other wallets out there..
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Leading Cryptocurrency Multi-Asset Exchange.
Satowallet Shares (SATOS) 22% Discount Sales Sold Out in less than 48hrs

We appreciate all users and investors who have participated in the Round 1 sales of 22% discount. All SATOS slated for the Round(1) has been sold out within 48 hours as against the initial 72hours planned. SATOS sales has been made as transparent as possible, all investors and users can view sales progress on App Trade History
SATOS Round(2) 18% Discount Sales commences 11th October, at exactly 12am GMT, only 450,000 SATOS will be available for this round, to enable quick purchase investors are advised to set buy orders before time to ensure they get a share.

Read full article: https://medium.com/satowallet/satowallet-shares-satos-22-discount-sales-sold-out-in-less-than-48hrs-12dae1bb4f4e
Activity: 120
Hm, it's not an ICO, and it has no WP. Can't tell if that changes anything, I still plan to purchase some tokens for my portfolio.
Activity: 45

That's impressive. From the article, it's possible to have a 50% yearly interest rate! that's not mind-blowingly-huge like in questionable projects that fail, but it's certainly a lot!
Activity: 43
What will be the primarily product, a wallet or exchange?

Our wallet feature will be primary, powered by the exchange.