Pages:
Author

Topic: Save the planet or not - page 13. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
November 11, 2017, 12:20:09 PM
To save the planet at first, we need to stop burning coal for electricity generation. We should stop cutting down trees. Stopping pollution is also important for the survival of our planet.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 12:14:35 PM
While the problem is not resolved at the government level, the situation has not changed. However everyone should get the government to adopt similar laws.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
November 11, 2017, 12:12:46 PM
of course each of us have to do best o save the environment because we are all living one planet earth, everything happens to earth wll happen to us, so it is our responsibility to join together to save this planet.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 12:04:59 PM
We must save our planet because we have no assurance of life on other planets. And we use our planet so that we need to save it.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 11:18:51 AM
yes,we live in planet.And our next generation will also live in this planet.so,we should save the planet at least for the next generation.
Activity: 267
November 11, 2017, 10:46:28 AM
I think it's not the planet that needs saving, it's us who's in danger here.
It's us who needs the earth. Earth in whatever state will always be earth, on the other hand, humans can go extinct.
Activity: 13
November 11, 2017, 09:20:32 AM
hahahaha, when you think about it, best way to save the Earth would be to kill most people. Isn't it ironic?
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
November 11, 2017, 08:04:49 AM
Yes, but which planet? I think we should try to save Venus, things are getting quite hot down there.
Activity: 182
Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest
November 10, 2017, 07:51:27 AM
It's not too late yet. The change should come from us individually. If we strive for the change and better world then we must practice it individually. My teachers are always requiring us to write essays about nature and how to save it, when I entered senior high school then I realized all my write ups could work if the change starts within me.
Activity: 476
November 10, 2017, 07:47:04 AM
I think it might be to late for any action.
Siberian permafrost is melting, day by day more methane is released in to atmosphere.
http://siberiantimes.com/ecology/casestudy/news/n0681-now-the-proof-permafrost-bubbles-are-leaking-methane-200-times-above-the-norm/
Huge underground methane bubbles explosions http://www.techinsider.io/russian-exploding-permafrost-methane-craters-global-warming-2016-6
Domino-effect climate collapse is still ahead of us, but it will happen. Ice age is unpreventable.

This is is it... The end game. But i think we could still do something so the next ice age won't happen in our lifetime. I do think individuals should make an effort to actually save the only planet we have. If not, well mother nature has her way of culling a species
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
November 10, 2017, 06:26:18 AM
yes we should save this beautiful earth form getting destroyed. if you want to live life so long than you should save the planet. because this planet is serving you that means we should also serve it. if we (all population on earth) start living in a good manner even than it helps planet to survive. we always see our comfort we never consider other thing to which we are hurting. just like buying a car is good for you- it would be convenient to you to travel and good for standard of living in society but not good for environment. car is producing harmful gases which is not good to environment, by using car we are decreasing natural resources.
Activity: 112
November 10, 2017, 06:12:54 AM
I dont know if global warming is just to wash our heads to decrease human population which America wants to control the world.In whole Europe America was built HAARP system and now they are building in Norway biggest very big HAARP system to make earthquakes and other  crazy bad wheathers.In my country every year plants grow more slowly I think that isnt because of global warming it is 100% because of American HAARP system.

I will serve the planetveart of course because  without the planet earth how can we leave. Who will suppprt is, give as food we need and place to build our house.
Activity: 56
November 10, 2017, 04:17:25 AM
I do not think we individually can make big changes, the government and the big corporation should have a plan to green the planet.
Activity: 36
November 09, 2017, 09:07:38 AM
We should save the planet at any cost.
Activity: 208
November 09, 2017, 08:27:41 AM
We must save our planet earth.we have to discipline our selves to save our planet because if our planet will destroy.Human being and all living things are vanished.

Many years talk about global warming, pollution. What do you think about it? Can it be reversed?
Activity: 210
November 09, 2017, 07:58:19 AM

Many years talk about global warming, pollution. What do you think about it? Can it be reversed?
Yes,  individuals must solve it.  It is our job and fault for whatever has happened to our planet.  We and only we has to take responsibilities from our actions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 07:14:57 AM
It is obvious that through the whole planet is getting warmer, but it's normal that the climate is changing. And moreover climate was not the same for the entire existence of the planet
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
November 07, 2017, 11:56:01 AM
we should save the planet earth ! we should hold hands together and protect it from destroying out future,
as of now EARTH TOKEN are being launch in the crypto market and having their ICO soon. this project wants to have no pollution energy to be produce renewable and even wast to be converted as an energy.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
November 07, 2017, 11:37:17 AM
The planet should be saved but the real problem is, not every man and woman think that way. Someone is ecologically oriented and someone doesn't care about nature and the perfect ideals it represents. Our planet is our only home and with 80 percent of population thinking badly it will lead only to disaster. People don't care about nature. Money made humans careless. All kind of industries are representing the disaster for the planet and it is hard to turn it backward now.
Activity: 48
November 07, 2017, 11:24:48 AM
Everyone would want to, but no one is willing to. Words easily differ from actions
Pages:
Jump to: