Pages:
Author

Topic: Save you Bitcoin for your (grand) child / children? - page 8. (Read 36315 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 250
I have not the age to think about the grandchildren. I even have children yet. So right now I earn Bitcoins for yourself. Maybe in the future I will be able to defer some Bitcoins for my descendants
Activity: 303
It depends on the situation. I would glad to save bitcoins for my grand children in the future. Who knows that they will be a millionare someday But I told it depends on sitution. If I badly need a fiat for emergency purposes I won't hesitate to convert my bitcoin savings to fiat.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
I might create a Cold wallet and send 1% of all bitcoin transactions I ever have into that wallet. I will write the private key onto a secret paper or somewhere or something that I will give to my grandchildren in the future. This way, maybe someday the price of bitcoin might be sky high and they will be happy grandpa gave them some money!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
no saving for the grand chidren .it feels stupid /, they are gonna make their own bitcoin empire through their hard as we are doing it now .bitcoinn is  just limited 21 million .so u know its just a hard work  to earn bitcoins rather than i say just sell those bitcoins and enjoy ur life to he fullest .kudoos Smiley
Activity: 196
Having read some posts from this thread has me thinking of bitcoins in a whole new way as it makes sense to save for your children or grand children as its some form of investment which might pay 3fold or more in the future 

Yes, I, too, in another way began to accept Bitcoin. And I decided to take care of their offspring and put the savings of Bitcoins to my descendants
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
Having read some posts from this thread has me thinking of bitcoins in a whole new way as it makes sense to save for your children or grand children as its some form of investment which might pay 3fold or more in the future 
Activity: 177
I'd really like to leave to your children savings of Bitcoin. I believe that investing in Bitcoin are very good in the long run, so the children can get a good supply of savings from me in the future
Activity: 403
Less is more
Well, if i have many bitcoins, i will save my bitcoins for my children and my grand child. But for now i don't have time for that. because i even dont have many bitcoins for myself.
Try to earn more bitcoin by working or buying bitcoin. You know, we are living in the most developing society so it is easy to buy bitcoin either find a jobs which pay by bitcoin. To save more bitcoin to your children, you need to work even harder and you may gain some success
Activity: 189
bitcoin for myself still isnt enough now  Grin
Of course for yourself is not enough. As they say, money does not happen much. But if you help the children understand the bitcoin extraction, you can get a great second motivating assistants.
Activity: 204
It would be a good idea at all to invest in bitcoin, while prices have not started up, because it may be too late soon. If you already have so actively discussing the growth of prices for bitcoin, then it really will happen very quickly.

That is correct. I always believe that when in terms of investing, the best time to start investing is now and not wait for the right time because most likely, you will going to  find out that you should have invested a year ago because the price now is high. Best time to invest is today and invest regularly.
All you can try, but just not making mistakes. Such actions are not permissible if you want to achieve results.
Activity: 243
The virtual world of the internet is growing to enormous proportions and becomes a real concentration of movement of money, goods and services. And if a child is quite able in any popular online games, or is able to create virtual items for these games, he has the opportunity to earn on the Internet quite a lot of money.
To teach children to make money, I do not see any problem in this. Of course there should not be so, that child will learn that for everything he needs to pay, even for the fact that he agrees to train. It will be very bad.
Activity: 158
The virtual world of the internet is growing to enormous proportions and becomes a real concentration of movement of money, goods and services. And if a child is quite able in any popular online games, or is able to create virtual items for these games, he has the opportunity to earn on the Internet quite a lot of money.
Activity: 195
I dont think it is somewhat a "great" idea because we even dont know if bitcoin will exist in 10 years.
And you are speaking like 30-70 years period right?
For now, im trying to gather 1 btc to have fun with it, im not even starting to think that my children would need some money later ;P
Perhaps the child is better not to torment such a young age. The fact is that if not properly trained to pick up, but the child may even reject not only the idea but also the science of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
I dont think it is somewhat a "great" idea because we even dont know if bitcoin will exist in 10 years.
And you are speaking like 30-70 years period right?
For now, im trying to gather 1 btc to have fun with it, im not even starting to think that my children would need some money later ;P
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
It would be a good idea at all to invest in bitcoin, while prices have not started up, because it may be too late soon. If you already have so actively discussing the growth of prices for bitcoin, then it really will happen very quickly.

That is correct. I always believe that when in terms of investing, the best time to start investing is now and not wait for the right time because most likely, you will going to  find out that you should have invested a year ago because the price now is high. Best time to invest is today and invest regularly.
Activity: 204
Activity: 298
You can start to save a piece of your incoming Bitcoin for your descendants. If I would have children, I would create a new address and put a peace of maybe 10%-20% of every Bitcoin earning and incoming to this address. So you have still a big part of yourself.

Well, if i have many bitcoins, i will save my bitcoins for my children and my grand child. But for now i don't have time for that. because i even dont have many bitcoins for myself.
All the same, people are divided into those who are better investments will issue or those who will be waiting with saved on bitcoin wallet, hoping to see a rise in prices to the maximum. All the same, and the other option and are suitable for the user.
Activity: 284
Actually it would be good to teach everything and show how to make a bitcoin, even with the help of signatures, that's when children themselves will be able to start to work for yourself and save on your future.
Activity: 243
You can start to save a piece of your incoming Bitcoin for your descendants. If I would have children, I would create a new address and put a peace of maybe 10%-20% of every Bitcoin earning and incoming to this address. So you have still a big part of yourself.

10-20% is not bad enough. I believe even if it is just 1 percent, it is still the best way to invest for your future grandchildren because even if it is just a small percentage, it is on a regular basis and for a longer period of time. With more than 30% to save for grandchildren, I guess it is no longer reasonable though because you still have needs as well at the current time.
If the investment is properly positioned, the income will be permanent and will miss both you and your children. Of course, if the balance is large enough, and grandchildren, too, that will give.
Activity: 168
bitcoin for myself still isnt enough now  Grin
Actually really, if not more for themselves lumped Bitcoin, what could be more storage for the children. It's quite a long process, and of course if it is prepared to increase the number of Bitcoin, and the children, too, will fall.
Pages:
Jump to: