Pages:
Author

Topic: Save you Bitcoin for your (grand) child / children? - page 11. (Read 36315 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'm going to save only a couple. Because only a couple is all I need.

Nah, just kidding. Maybe i'll save a couple hundred for my family.
That is wise decision. Earn money not just for your self but also youre family. I would like to do the same with you. Bitcoin will be good legacy for my children and grand children in the future. Anyway I am still a student so I dont realy think about this thing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
For now, i dont think about it, not save bitcoin for my child or grand child
because for now i am use bitcoin for any purpose not only for daily life
i use bitcoin for trading gambling etc so i dont think about it for now, but i dont know if my mind changes anytime

Me too, i actually even don't have enough right now for trading as well so for now when i'm single and having no responsibilities so i'm just earning them for myself for my daily life but maybe later on when i'll be able to earn good enough then i might start saving some.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Yeah bitcoin will be get more stronger in the future and there a lot of people save their bitcoin for their child because they know that bitcoin will be more increase its price in the future so  i also prefer that save your bitcoin is much more good .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
Bitcoin is a long term project. Therefore it makes sense to save small parts over a long horizon. Do you save Bitcoins for your (grand) child or children?

For those who do not have (grand) children (yet), would you save Bitcoin for them if you would have (grand) children?
I think by the time I'll have grandchildren bitcoin might no longer exist. I'm not saying I don't believe in btc, but it is impossible to look in such far future, so I'd better earn some money, build a house and live it to my family. Realty has always been a reliable investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Maybe this is possible but its gonna be pretty difficult to do this due to the fact that you never know if the bitcoin will survive it so long.
I think it has a chance of doing it but I'm still not very sure about the fact that this can be done, it needs more stability.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
For now, i dont think about it, not save bitcoin for my child or grand child
because for now i am use bitcoin for any purpose not only for daily life
i use bitcoin for trading gambling etc so i dont think about it for now, but i dont know if my mind changes anytime
I also do not think about it, because I think I still long to think about it, and perhaps dozens of years I've not been using bitcoin. but better I bequeath money results from bitcoin for my sons and grandsons. so they can open a business. or actually it was good idea to keep some bitcoin and tell them about this future currency.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
Bitcoin is a long term project. Therefore it makes sense to save small parts over a long horizon. Do you save Bitcoins for your (grand) child or children?

For those who do not have (grand) children (yet), would you save Bitcoin for them if you would have (grand) children?
Its a good idea but you dont now if bitcoin is still have a value at that time, or how much is it no one knows its money you need to decide what is good for you , and for me I will use it now .
Activity: 16
By the time that I will have grandchildren, I think the value of bitcoin is so much higher than physical currency. It is a good idea to save some for your future family members. Who knows what the future holds but lets hope that it will be a good one for us using bitcoins  Smiley
Activity: 588
I think they would be happy if they receive bitcoin from 10 20 years old wallet and store 10 20 years back. And i am damn sure that bitcoin's price will touch sky at their time. So if we care to save 1 bitcoin for them then at their time its price will be quit high and they will be happy to get such huge anoint of money which we bought with $600 now.

Yeah, less than 1 bitcoin should safe for them, i also believe they will be very happy when they know about old and biggest crypto currency Bitcoin.
Just imagine if our parents's time if any crypto currency found and they hold for us, So seriously i would be very happy to know about it, but its only imagination but we come true this imagination, if we save the bitcoins for our new generation.
Activity: 518
It would be nice if bitcoin is more relevant in the future and commands more value than what it is now. Everything is headed towards digitalization and bitcoin being the leading digital currency might be a big thing in the future. If that will be the case, my grandchildren would be the ones who would benefit the most from what I have been saving in the present.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260

if bitcoin including long-term project, I would probably save it for my future, especially for my children someday. I'll leave it, use it as good as possible for myself, my family, my children, even my grandchildren someday. so do not lose if indeed bitcoin including long-term investments for a period of time long enough until I was older.

Agree Cheesy grand children or your children just sort of 1bitcoin is enough to store until you have a grand children or children then try to give it to them then if they discover what the real price of it then we know that time the price of bitcoin is reallyy high so on that time they can buy a ton of stuffs
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

We should keep ourselves engage in collecting as many coins as possible and save for the future and if bitcoin survives longer then our children will surely get benefited from it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I think they would be happy if they receive bitcoin from 10 20 years old wallet and store 10 20 years back. And i am damn sure that bitcoin's price will touch sky at their time. So if we care to save 1 bitcoin for them then at their time its price will be quit high and they will be happy to get such huge anoint of money which we bought with $600 now.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos

Activity: 30

if bitcoin including long-term project, I would probably save it for my future, especially for my children someday. I'll leave it, use it as good as possible for myself, my family, my children, even my grandchildren someday. so do not lose if indeed bitcoin including long-term investments for a period of time long enough until I was older.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
One has to wonder: if the technology is around for your grandchildren to enjoy, that would speak to eventual public adoption. Do you think bitcoin will still be a leading crypto 30 years from now? Because I have the strong belief government currencies may all be cryptos by then. The blockchain is happening to finance, hell or high water. It's just a function of time at this point.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Yes! I am saving some of my bitcoin for my children and grandchildren. I know that this is the right choice. So when the time comes, my family will know the greatness of bitcoin in today's generation.
I always believe that saving some bitcoin is a good idea. We should learn to save for our future. I am hoping that it will be worth it in the future.  
Activity: 616
Yeah I think that it is a good idea to be leaving behind bitcoin for them but I have to make sure that at that point those bitcoin are still going to be worth something.
If the bitcoin will die or something then I have left those bitcoin for them to use for no reason.
Activity: 742
Its a good idea to save Bitcoin for long term returns but i have never thought about saving it for my grand sons.I dont think that it makes any sense.I save 60 percent of my bitcoin for future and invest the rest in trading.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I do not think that i am going to leave Bitcoin behind for my children but I am going to make enough money with Bitcoin and I will behind money for them.
That is going to be allot better instead of Bitcoin because maybe Bitcoin will die and they have no use for the Bitcoin.

Exactly we cannot be sure how long bitcoin will survive and if we simply hold for them and if bitcoin disappears then our holding will go in vain so its better to collect till its alive and sell when price goes higher and convert to fiat as fiat will always survive in future.
Pages:
Jump to: