Pages:
Author

Topic: Save your nice merit records here - LAST UPDATE: 13/04/2024 - page 34. (Read 36845 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 16328
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
A nice record from a fellow member of the Italian board @picchio.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
This is good record for you but I would say to follow the rules in OP which states that image height adjusted to 200 size because you see it looks absurd and not embedded properly according to the above images otherwise the numbers are good on your profile @uchegod-21 so keep up the work and best wishes ahead.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 625
BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.
I like these numbers and formation. I don't know if anyone else likes it.
Activity: 616
Merits : 515
I save it here.
It would be great if the posts were rounded up to 1500.
But I appreciate your record here with merit 515 and activity 616.
That is right, it will make everything uniform. And now I have tried to make it that great you anticipated.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
I save it here.
It would be great if the posts were rounded up to 1500.
But I appreciate your record here with merit 515 and activity 616.

I noted DireWolfM14 (3800) merit, I think it's also worth saving here.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 625
BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

I save it here.
Activity: 336
Merit: 286
Let my beautiful picture of two nines be stored in this thread. Roll Eyes

Two nines are not as beautiful and desired by the members as one and two zeros. Therefore, catch +1 merit. Smiley I know how it feels to reach the first 100 merit and how hard it is for new members. Now you are too.

You can add a new picture to this topic and enjoy. And also, enjoy the new rank as soon as you gain enough activity.

Thank you very much! Indeed, two beautiful numbers in one day! Let them stay here as a pleasant memory. Smiley

And even three! Cheesy 101 merit, 144 posts and 84 activity!

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie

Two nines are not as beautiful and desired by the members as one and two zeros. Therefore, catch +1 merit. Smiley I know how it feels to reach the first 100 merit and how hard it is for new members. Now you are too.

You can add a new picture to this topic and enjoy. And also, enjoy the new rank as soon as you gain enough activity.
Activity: 336
Merit: 286

Activity: 420
Merit: 272

Nice merit record in our forum hero (Theymos) profile.
The number of 11333 is looking soo cool...

Activity: 980
Merit: 876
Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro
Nice Merit Number 555  Shocked  @Crypto Library  You are doing great in my local board. Good luck for you..

LOL!! I didn't even notice the number I got. 555 Although it's very small in quantity it may not look that good, when another  five will be besides on it may be then it will be better.  Grin
By the way thanks for the mention and appreciation.  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 272
Nice Merit Number 555  Shocked  @Crypto Library  You are doing great in my local board. Good luck for you..

legendary
There is one more record to save here for another member contributing good to the forum in efficient manners and that's why I am making another separate Post for it so that it's not saved in back date and it's for @RickDeckard who has speed up his merit stats finally reaching 2222 merits :

So @bullrun2020 I think it's time for another update or more records in queue will be cleared first of all?
legendary

P.S. This is my 3000th post, which doesn't apply to nice merit records, but it's a round number and looks pretty. Smiley
I would suggest wait for the perfect record on your profile like the next one in line for you is 2000 mark so save it here instead of adjusting these records with these numbers which might not look good and no fun in saving the current numbers in this thread.So just wait for those numbers on your record which is much better.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie

If instead of 2 (posts) there was 1, then it would be like a mirror image with merits. Although even now it doesn't look so bad.

P.S. This is my 3000th post, which doesn't apply to nice merit records, but it's a round number and looks pretty. Smiley

legendary
It is better to use a more attractive photo fixation of the 1miau record
Right and you just become active in this thread whenever there is some good record to be saved with that timing and you know 5555 is special number so congratulations to @1miau on achieving these numbers.Now heading towards to add on one more member to 6k merit club.

I think zero is nice merit Grin
edited: I don't know why my image is not showing up Huh
As told above you are still a newbie member who can't post images in their post but this restriction will evade when you reach the junior rank with 30 activity and 1 merit so work for it and you will see your images then.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 4711
**In BTC since 2013**
Thanks joker_josue. This will be a reminder for me in the future

But, you did everything right. As you are a beginner, the images do not appear yet. Don't worry.
Continue to participate in the forum, and at the next level, your images will appear normally.
Activity: 350
Merit: 343
Jolly? I think I've heard that name before. hmm
Quote to appear the images:

Thanks, I think I'm the only one who posts the best merit record. There are no posts with 0 merit  Grin

Thanks joker_josue. This will be a reminder for me in the future

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 4711
**In BTC since 2013**
Quote to appear the images:

Ops Nice merit number

TryNinja - 5885
philipma1957 - 5775

Nice adjustment  Cheesy

I think zero is nice merit Grin
edited: I don't know why my image is not showing up Huh