Pages:
Author

Topic: Save your nice merit records here - LAST UPDATE: 13/04/2024 - page 38. (Read 36845 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
I got my 6000th merit today and was in a mood to post that achievement here.

I feel like Obama right now. Not because I am a strong black leader and ex President, but because

Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
suchmoon has reached 8500 merit.  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
~snip~
Just a advice that resize the image as it looks too big according to your post so you can adjust the height or width anything to make it fit to the screen and keep the rules of the thread.

Thank you both for the kind words.

Although I think that it was also luck involved (the stars have aligned right), the achievement had its fair share of hard work.
Luck factor might be there but it has helped you to write such useful posts and sharing information with all the members that has made it possible for you to reach this milestone of 6000 merits entering into 6k club with other members so congratulations to you on this one.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Thank you both for the kind words.

Although I think that it was also luck involved (the stars have aligned right), the achievement had its fair share of hard work.
I wish you both get there too, and fast. It's just some more quality posts away  Wink
LDL
Activity: 700
Merit: 661
I would like to highlight NeuroticFish's 6000 merit record. He is the first Romanian which ever reaches this stage and, at same time, he is the 17th most merited member of the forum, being also on 25th place on Most Earned Merit ladder!

Big congrats for this achievement, NeuroticFish!
Congratulations,,, 👏👏👏👏
NeuroticFish for his great achievements.bpip
Most Merited 17th
Most Earned Merit 25Th
Most Active 56Th
Most Posts 36Th
Most recognised 93RD

We all waiting for your more Achievements ..

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
I would like to highlight NeuroticFish's 6000 merit record. He is the first Romanian which ever reaches this stage and, at same time, he is the 17th most merited member of the forum, being also on 25th place on Most Earned Merit ladder!

Big congrats for this achievement, NeuroticFish!
legendary
So was just going through the thread to see more new records saved here and just came across another one amazing merit stats.This time it's for the  @OP who is now standing at double magical numbers of 3232 merits which definitely needs to be saved here :

So maybe it should be added to main wall in the next update which might come any time Wink
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 4711
**In BTC since 2013**
I don't know whether the number of posts, activities, and merit I obtained a while ago is unique for some people, but I tried to archive it to motivate myself to be better in the future.

Good combinations! Congratulations on being able to capture these numbers.
The fact that all the combinations happened at the same term makes everything much funnier.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2892
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I don't know whether the number of posts, activities, and merit I obtained a while ago is unique for some people, but I tried to archive it to motivate myself to be better in the future.

https://web.archive.org/web/20230418005121/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1827294

Previous archive:

https://web.archive.org/web/20220921104140/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1827294

Activity: 1008
Merit: 960

When 900 merit you reach...

legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2627
Congrats buddy @Buchi-88. You made it! Finally, 2000 merit!

Thank you very much, but for the sake of correctness. I have only collected one thousand merits, not two thousand. When Merits were introduced in the forum I was already Legendary, so I got a thousand Merits as a gift. Anyway, thanks for archiving and for the congratulations.

Thank you very much, but for the sake of correctness. I have only collected a thousand Merits, not two thousand. When Merits were introduced in the forum I was already Legendary, so I got a thousand Merits as a gift. Anyway, thanks for archiving and for the congratulations.

Then on to the next one thousand Merits  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 4417
Congrats buddy @Buchi-88. You made it! Finally, 2000 merit!

Keep it up, you really deserve it!  Smiley
legendary
Nice funny number, Thanks to the latest merits by @bitebits.

Thank you my friend for not to spoiling this record I was actually looking after!
And now the numbers are little mixed up with 12354 as the numbers have been spoiled with additional 9 merits but still they look great being in top 3 with 5 digit merit stats on your profile  Wink

Eight no... six. By the date of this post. Grin
But if you want to contribute two more to make the eight you said, I appreciate it.  Roll Eyes
I see your merit record at 2008 merits so that's why said eight but maybe it's also going to be taken over with more merits incoming.So keep doing well man.

There is one record I just came across ajd and it's for @Hyphen(-) who has able to reach 500 merits but with a senior member rank so it's really good to see progressive members but don't worry you will soon get the Hero rank as you lag few activity points only.

legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
Congratulations man on this achievement and surely you deserve the 2000 mark and welcome to the 2k merit family along with us.You have made some good contributions over past few months and see it was timely saved here as the record is already shattered with additional 8 merits so next Target is on the way.

Eight no... six. By the date of this post. Grin
But if you want to contribute two more to make the eight you said, I appreciate it.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Thank you for making this capture.
Now it's time to define the next goal, which I still don't know what it is. We'll see what's going to happen.  Cool
Congratulations man on this achievement and surely you deserve the 2000 mark and welcome to the 2k merit family along with us.You have made some good contributions over past few months and see it was timely saved here as the record is already shattered with additional 8 merits so next Target is on the way.
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
Congratulations on 10 years at bitcointalk @joker_josue
And congratulations also on your merit which has reached 2000 at this time, of course this is a good start where you continue to make good efforts for the forum.

I captured the screenshot back as your new note to start on to the next one.

Thank you for making this capture.
Now it's time to define the next goal, which I still don't know what it is. We'll see what's going to happen.  Cool
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
Congratulations on 10 years at bitcointalk @joker_josue
And congratulations also on your merit which has reached 2000 at this time, of course this is a good start where you continue to make good efforts for the forum.

I captured the screenshot back as your new note to start on to the next one.

legendary
Merit: 4417

Sick number buddy. Congrats!  Smiley

And of course congrats everyone else! I see you guys are adding plenty of new merit records. The numbers getting higher and higher. Pretty sick, if you compare the current scores to the ones when we started this thread.

I guess I will have to update this thread once again in a few weeks. Keep pushing boys! We need more merit milestones!  Tongue
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
Nice sequence numbers from 1 to 5 even this is hard to come by but you have reached another new milestone and this certainly doesn't spoil the screenshot which should be a good note.

@Pmalek 5900 merit, which is a little closer to 6K, I suspect it will be soon.

Congrats on the great screenshot.  Cool
Activity: 448
Merit: 223

Cyrus mod of 4 boards

Pages:
Jump to: