Pages:
Author

Topic: Save your nice merit records here - LAST UPDATE: 13/04/2024 - page 41. (Read 36845 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Let me post this record by myself please:

Thank you @mendace for the last injection and thank you everyone who contributed toward this!
About the 12K merit, congratulations to you Filippone.
But tell me one thing, how can you sleep when your watch never stops alerting you about merit notifications all the time?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 16328
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Let me post this record by myself please:

Thank you @mendace for the last injection and thank you everyone who contributed toward this!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
Congrats @fillippone you've touched 12000 merits so far, amazing with a new milestone.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 738
After a long time of inactivity on this thread, and today I'm back to save one new milestone regarding integers and it's 1800 merit.
Without realizing your new milestone regarding the number 1800 is from me, as seen in your last service summary.

Is it possible to get 1 merit/ day - I will probably reach 2000 in the next 200 days. Lol
It should not be difficult with the contribution that you make in the local council in particular and global in general, even thanks to the utas [HELP]Bantuan untuk menaikkan Rank (Newbie s.d Hero) V.2 [UPDATE]  which you made many users local have managed to rise to the next rank.

Cheers !!!
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
After a long time of inactivity on this thread, and today I'm back to save one new milestone regarding integers and it's 1800 merit.
200 merit from now would get me into the 2K merit group, but it's getting harder and harder to achieve that any time soon. But that's okay, it's just dynamics.

Is it possible to get 1 merit/ day - I will probably reach 2000 in the next 200 days. Lol

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 2792
Escrow Service
Here you can take a look on my profile i'm on rank 16 in the most trusted list...
and I am very proud of my profile  Grin thanky ou all of you, without you is that not possible.

https://bpip.org/Profile?p=willi9974
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
What does BPIP Rank:#801 mean? This is not the serial number of the received legendary rank? Where can I find out how many legendary ranks are currently on the forum?
First of all, congratulations to you, too, that you have reached 1000 merit.  Smiley
You can find this information at https://bpip.org/Profile?p=m2017
Your current rank is displayed there, based on activity, merits, etc. There you will find all information from all forum members.  Smiley
Or you can use the BPIP Extension, I use it to see BPIP ratings and other types of activity.

I prefer this feature so I don't need to visit the website directly and can manage in the extension

Can be downloaded here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bpip-extension/ecpfdlfjiabpdnlhmkmannofnmpdakkj
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
What does BPIP Rank:#801 mean? This is not the serial number of the received legendary rank? Where can I find out how many legendary ranks are currently on the forum?
First of all, congratulations to you, too, that you have reached 1000 merit.  Smiley

You can find this information at https://bpip.org/Profile?p=m2017

Your current rank is displayed there, based on activity, merits, etc. There you will find all information from all forum members.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
I congratulate Bullrun2020bro as OP for reaching a new milestone with his merits so far proving that he will definitely continue to improve in his positives.

@CoinEraser that is a good catch.  Cheesy
@Willi9974 Congratulations on a new 2000 merit milestone  Wink

Now m2017 has now reached a new milestone at 1000 and is moving up the rankings as a legendary member

I join the congratulations of the above users. Every time I see new achieved milestones of 2000, 3000 or higher, it seems to me something incredible and unattainable, because my 1000 obtained against their background seems to be something insignificant, although it was not at all so easy.

Thanks for the congratulation.

legendary
Merit: 4417
Today is the day. Our bullrun2020bro has reached the 3000 merit mark. Just gave him the final push to reach that milestone! Congratulations my friend! On to the next goal of 4000 merit.  Wink

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'll do my best, but since I've been critical a time or two in the past, I've been a bit slow with new Merits. But that's okay, after a certain number it doesn't matter anyway.

What actually bothers me more than my own Merit score is that without new sMerits, I can only reward far less valuable posts from other members.  Tongue

Here I have someone else for this thread. Willi9974 managed to get 2000 merit today and something like that needs to be recorded. Congratulations Willi!  Smiley

Congratulations Willi! After all the years here in the forum, you really deserve the 2000. Keep it up! Your effort is really an important asset for the forum (especially in the German-speaking section).

This thread will be updated sometime next week. I will have a little bit more free time then.
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
I congratulate Bullrun2020bro as OP for reaching a new milestone with his merits so far proving that he will definitely continue to improve in his positives.

@CoinEraser that is a good catch.  Cheesy
@Willi9974 Congratulations on a new 2000 merit milestone  Wink

Now m2017 has now reached a new milestone at 1000 and is moving up the rankings as a legendary member

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 2792
Escrow Service
Here I have someone else for this thread. Willi9974 managed to get 2000 merit today and something like that needs to be recorded. Congratulations Willi!  Smiley

Thank you and I would not have noticed if you had not written it. Thanks
legendary
Here I have someone else for this thread. Willi9974 managed to get 2000 merit today and something like that needs to be recorded. Congratulations Willi!  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
Today is the day. Our bullrun2020bro has reached the 3000 merit mark. Just gave him the final push to reach that milestone! Congratulations my friend! On to the next goal of 4000 merit.  Wink
Congratulations to @OP for reaching this milestone of 3000 merits on the forum and what best part is all of them are earned merits so this is big part but all came with your contributions and quality posting on forum.

So we may see new updates in the main wall of this thread with some exciting and cool merit records now with yours also? Cheesy
legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 960
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 4711
**In BTC since 2013**
So here is one more merit record and this is best at this time on forum which I was lucky to save timely here and it's for @o_e_l_e_o who has achieved one more Target on forum with 14000 merits on his profile so big congratulations to him on this milestone

Congratulations @o_e_l_e_o!
That's a fantastic personal record, but also a record for the entire community.

Keep on this good path!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
So here is one more merit record and this is best at this time on forum which I was lucky to save timely here and it's for @o_e_l_e_o who has achieved one more Target on forum with 14000 merits on his profile so big congratulations to him on this milestone

So it is big achievement and he is currently also the one with most earned merits on the forum as he was airdropped with 100 merits only at the time of merit system implementation so he has came a long way opening up new thrones for others.

Archive

Also beaten flash @Ratimov or any other person to save this huge merit record this time Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 481
Thanks to GazetaBitcoin's Merit drop, I touched a beautiful number of earned Merits today.

Edit.  Just realized I received 11 Merits on the 11th of February 2023, pulling me up to 1k total.  Nice.

-
Regards,
PrivacyG
This is awesome privacyG, I hope some days I will reach that level and have to experience what you are feeling right now, the forum has been an awesome community with good users who are supporting each other in the best possible ways.

Since I came to this forum, all I have received is love and support and this has changed the way I view things lately.

Bitcointalk has helped me to become more positive in my thoughts and this positivity has influenced my investment in a positive manner that I never imagined.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1873
Crypto Swap Exchange
Thanks to GazetaBitcoin's Merit drop, I touched a beautiful number of earned Merits today.

Edit.  Just realized I received 11 Merits on the 11th of February 2023, pulling me up to 1k total.  Nice.

-
Regards,
PrivacyG
Pages:
Jump to: