Pages:
Author

Topic: Save your nice merit records here - LAST UPDATE: 13/04/2024 - page 69. (Read 36845 times)

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
Good records of merit that we look to keep.

BitcoinGirl.Club has 1900 merits currently
Because all of this is a good contribution by achieving a unique merit best.

Wow! I should create a topic to celebrate it in Reputation board LOL.

Jokes aside, thanks for keeping the record. Who knows some day I may have time to look back in the past and this piece of record will give some feeling to share with my grand children.  😉
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
Hopefully in the near future I can achieve 444 merit. LOL
This is very much possible and I see you soon reaching this milestone according to your wish as you are only 21 merits behind this and do you find it difficult? You have come long way attaining merits as well so go on more passionately and you will see your record being shared here also.

We all should focus on giving our best contributions to the forum in any respect we are capable of with our quality posts and this will eventually help us in gaining merits although the speed varience is there but don't matter.

Keeping this thread on topic congratulations to @bitmover and @DaveF both CM gang members  Grin on having similar merits.
Activity: 910
Merit: 677

Bitmover and DaveF both achieved good merits this looks pretty cool for us to see. 3344 merit both have the same.

well, congrats to everyone. They are great people and they really deserve this because it's definitely thanks to their dedication and intelligence + Intellectuals to get that many Merits and I'm always amazed at people who can really take advantage of the progress in themselves so that it can be used as an attraction and their prominence. but on the other hand I also sometimes feel motivated (there are inferior too Cheesy) because when other people can do it why can't I Cheesy
Excited for you and also for me because my target will also now get an additional 82 Merits Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
First, congratulations to the three users above.

I think it might be for you, but it really depends on which board you're interested in. If you are very active on the board and very interested in football discussions then I'm sure you'll have a little trouble getting to it sooner. I've experienced the same thing before.

Get in the habit of posting something quality on various boards that interest you, especially on boards frequented by merit sources, because then you'll have a better chance of getting more merit. But still with good post quality. I'm also sure, the hero members will be yours very soon.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_

Bitmover and DaveF both achieved good merits this looks pretty cool for us to see. 3344 merit both have the same.

legendary
Thanks; your analogies are the best, dude! Cheesy I think I just like numbers too much. About to screenshot 1515 next. But I also don't want to spam this topic so much, so I might just edit from now on honestly, unless I hit a major milestone.
Your wish has been granted to you and here is your desired numbers of 1515 and these numbers are for future reference of our nice merits records so according to me it must be saved here in this thread for what it is created:

Also don't want to share each number but these are worth saving man so here it goes on your behalf  Wink

I was having double the amount of posts with my merit stats a day ago but didn't save it here and will go on with my contributions to forum.
Activity: 882
Merit: 5834
not your keys, not your coins!
So you have been landed off to the next station we were just talking about 2 days before when you were left with 64 merits and now it seems you boarded bullet train  Grin

And it seems that record is shattered preety fast as you have already boosted the merit engine with additional 22 merits now  Grin just stopping on the station 1414 for few minutes only and now journey to next merit station of 1500 is only 64 merits away.So best of luck man Wink.

But congratulations to you on reaching this milestone and this time of writing you have already 10 miles forward but still saved it on time and now seems i need ro to setup some bot to keep records of your merit track Grin

Thanks; your analogies are the best, dude! Cheesy I think I just like numbers too much. About to screenshot 1515 next. But I also don't want to spam this topic so much, so I might just edit from now on honestly, unless I hit a major milestone.
legendary
So you have been landed off to the next station we were just talking about 2 days before when you were left with 64 merits and now it seems you boarded bullet train  Grin

And it seems that record is shattered preety fast as you have already boosted the merit engine with additional 22 merits now  Grin just stopping on the station 1414 for few minutes only and now journey to next merit station of 1500 is only 64 merits away.So best of luck man Wink.

But congratulations to you on reaching this milestone and this time of writing you have already 10 miles forward but still saved it on time and now seems i need ro to setup some bot to keep records of your merit track Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1288
I got about 666 merits, I hope to update quickly to 777 and so on.
was planning to remove some posts to make it 1200 post but it will be useless after i joined to signature campaign.
with update it later with edit pic
Activity: 1148
Merit: 346
~Snip
You really have fun with the merit, it looks really good for you. The merit system works flawlessly for anyone who posts something of good quality whether it's about technical or other post categories.

It's no surprise when you manage to get 2000 merit even if your rank is still a full member. Your trip is really good n0nce. Congratulations for the current 1500 merit. 5000 merit before Legendary, seems very likely if you are able to maintain that quality.
He is one of those users have done a good
 contribute and a  example here in our community,
It seems that you are right 1500 merits or let say 499 merits left to become a 2000 merits with a full member ranks wow! Shocked what a achievement.
n0nce and ratimov had a little bit gap of merit earnings and they can get 1 thousands of merits with in a month.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
~Snip
You really have fun with the merit, it looks really good for you. The merit system works flawlessly for anyone who posts something of good quality whether it's about technical or other post categories.

It's no surprise when you manage to get 2000 merit even if your rank is still a full member. Your trip is really good n0nce. Congratulations for the current 1500 merit. 5000 merit before Legendary, seems very likely if you are able to maintain that quality.
Activity: 882
Merit: 5834
not your keys, not your coins!
Activity: 196
Merit: 270
@ScamVirus every last two digits are same.

_""""Duelbits""""_
@Best_Change has reached 1001 merit and is now a member of the hero to legendary just waiting for activity.
These notes will be great memories and also unique numbers to keep.
I see so many people achieving good merit scores.
legendary
So presenting you with one another great merit record of the well known member of the forum @lovesmayfamilis who has attained 2727 merits on her account which is great achievement

So congratulations to you on this double 27 merit stats and keep up your effective work and detecting spam on the forum.Wish you all the best.

Edit : There is one more merit record which i recently came across and want to save it here for none other than one of most generous merit source of the forum @hugeblack who has now 2200 merits on the forum matching this year last digits Grin

He was lacking the two merits to climb this status in which i made my little contribution and have saved it here.So congratulations to you also and best wishes for next target  Wink

_""""Duelbits""""_
Another great note for @Foxpup it's now 2400 merits it's a great milestone, congrats on that.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
While I was scrolling through my archives, I remember that I was supposed to comment on this thread back in February, but for some reason, I didn't...

- Archived
- I had a nice post count as well Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
A beautiful figure that mirrors the activity on the forum and earned merits.
I don't think this happens very often. Therefore, let such coincidences show off in this topic.
tvplus006, you walk beautifully, keep up the good work.
legendary
So one more WO hat gang member have reached another milestone that is worth saving here so i am saving on his behalf his merit status :

Congratulations to him on achieving 2600 merits which is by the way good amount of merits to be earned on the forum.

Rest also congratulations to @shahzadafzal on achieving 1300 merits and you mange to save it on time as he has already gone away from it with additional 14 merits now.So best wishes to all other members on going to the next target.
_""""Duelbits""""_
Sorry for so much spam, but my brain keeps thinking these numbers look cool... and also some crazy people gave me lots of merits in a few hours!

This is also a unique number I see, but soon @n0nce will reach 1500 merit  Grin and become a Senior Member.

@shahzadafzal has reached 1300 merit congrats bro for everything that has been achieved, maybe this is a beautiful dream.  Cheesy

This is a good note to come across today.
Pages:
Jump to: