Pages:
Author

Topic: Save your nice merit records here - LAST UPDATE: 13/04/2024 - page 65. (Read 36845 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 4711
**In BTC since 2013**
I am pretty sure a few users attained that result: I cannot check right now, but I think @nullius had more merits than posts.
But, what prevents me teaching the same result? Wink

Anything! I believe it is difficult, they equated to the 10000 mark.  Roll Eyes
But actually making this combination is not easy. Because normally we need to make a post, to receive merits.

With the exception of a few cases, of guys who send merits to Satoshi every month, and of course he already has more merits than posts, and without posting more.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 16328
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
~

Congratulations on these numbers, all very well.
We are here to applaud the 10k.

It's just a pity you have a "delay" of 900 merits, regarding posts. It will be difficult to get the same number of posts and the same number of merits. Grin

I am pretty sure a few users attained that result: I cannot check right now, but I think @nullius had more merits than posts.
But, what prevents me teaching the same result? Wink
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
~

Congratulations on these numbers, all very well.
We are here to applaud the 10k.

It's just a pity you have a "delay" of 900 merits, regarding posts. It will be difficult to get the same number of posts and the same number of merits. Grin
legendary
~~~
Nice, less than 1000 merit from now for 10K. Congratulations.

I think the gadget in that hairy hand was quick enough to tell you before before JayJuanGee ruins it, right?  Cheesy

Exactly! And, I must admit, I know there are many snipers ready to ruin round merit records. But it's part of the game, and I am ready to pick a screenshot when it matters!
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
~~~
Nice, less than 1000 merit from now for 10K. Congratulations.

I think the gadget in that hairy hand was quick enough to tell you before before JayJuanGee ruins it, right?  Cheesy
legendary
Thanks to @JayJuanGee today I broke another milestone:

Round numbers, round numbers everywhere.

Luckily, I was able to snap a picture before some evil spirit ruined my record! Yes, It was JJG himself again!

staff
Activity: 2408
Merit: 2021
I find your lack of faith in Bitcoin disturbing.
which script do you use here on forum to see the additional info like dt rank and earned merits in the user profile?

It is a top-secret script that only a few initiates know. I'm going to risk my life by breaking the secret : you have to install the BPIP extension (and configure it).
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
@Raflesia
which script do you use here on forum to see the additional info like dt rank and earned merits in the user profile?
have searched here in the forum a bit but could unfortunately find nothing... Tongue
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
Thanks for creating this thread, here goes my unique merit and posts.

NO... you never got unique 666.... google inspect or photoshop? no please no!!!

Edit 2: Haha, I was hoping for 666 and there we go, we are at 668. I did some google inspect to keep it here, love ya mens.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1522
Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k
Thanks for creating this thread, here goes my unique merit and posts.
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
Again here with triple victory. 222

Step by step, you earn more and more merits. Congratulations.

The next tribla will be 333, we'll see how long it takes to get there.  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 270
Again here with triple victory. 222

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
Thank you Smiley
I tried to capture 4000 or at least 4096, but both values were skipped. I didn't find 4050 that nice. But now, looking back, it's better that having none at all.
So, again, thank you.
This has happened with me also but @Raflesia saved it for me as i thought it was missed.I was just going through one of your post and saw that merit mark so immediately saved it here because your speed is fast and soon it was gone.

Actually the 4050 is a bit older, in the last 24h I've received only 2 merit.
Yes it was not shattered overnight  Grin and i have said in my previous post also that was unable to save for both you and @dkbit98 earlier here it is :

So was missing this thread for some days but now again I am sharing some records here which I have saved earlier but was not getting time to post it.

He might have missed this part but see you have already sailed off to the next targets as this was matter of time only.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
I save a record of 4100 for @NeuroticFish I think it's very fast from the 4050 recorded by aysg76 last night, it has reached today and I recorded it for @NeuroticFish to see. Grin
No wonder, because it I doesn't check merit details Grin. I guess aysg76 saved the new catch but this is old, but it doesn't matter because it captures the moment of merit from the memory.

I save a record of JeromeTash on the forum with merit 777 Wink

I'm saving my 1900 Smiley

Soon it will save 2000 for you.
But I congratulate again for having reached the beautiful moments that were passed with a note of merit Cheesy

Charles-Tim reached 2500 merit

Activity: 882
Merit: 5834
not your keys, not your coins!
I'm saving my 1900 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Made it 4100 now, was 4099. Save this too.

Heh, thanks Smiley

I save a record of 4100 for @NeuroticFish I think it's very fast from the 4050 recorded by aysg76 last night, it has reached today and I recorded it for @NeuroticFish to see. Grin

Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
First one is for @NeuroticFish who was having 4050 merits on his profile few days back :

Thank you Smiley
I tried to capture 4000 or at least 4096, but both values were skipped. I didn't find 4050 that nice. But now, looking back, it's better that having none at all.
So, again, thank you.

Notes @suchmoon 7700 I think this is a good record to be a memory.
Any good numbers in my opinion, I'll take a screenshot of it.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1522
Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k
First one is for @NeuroticFish who was having 4050 merits on his profile few days back :

Thank you Smiley
So, again, thank you.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

Thank you Smiley
So, again, thank you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 270
You are progressing good over the forum like you have registered previous year and headed towards senior rank so congratulations on it.
My pleasure. And Thanks for admiring me on my progress.
And I will try to my best to obey the rules of this forum. And try to become a unique member of this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: