Pages:
Author

Topic: Saving bitcoins - page 19. (Read 32702 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
May 24, 2017, 07:36:55 AM
Saving bitcoins is really a big investment.It's a preparation for our future.It would be a very big help to us if we save hundreds of bitcoin.

It is a big investment if you will have a decent amount of bitcoins on your wallet. Just like saving your money in the bank, the same thing in bitcoin which is  much better and profitable. The longer you will save bitcoins that more chance for you earn a lot and you will harvest it in the right time. Just keep on saving your btc's people.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
May 24, 2017, 07:29:14 AM
Saving bitcoins is really a big investment.It's a preparation for our future.It would be a very big help to us if we save hundreds of bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
May 24, 2017, 05:50:16 AM
The whole idea about bitcoins is to avoid using a bank. You shouldnt really want to take bitcoins that you own and then put them into some one elses trust. There arent any banks that do what i think your looking for but there have been companys that usually end up scamming you for your bitcoins. If you want to earn a percentage of the bitcoins you own then the current best way is just to buy and hold. You wont earn more btc this way but you more than likely will earn more fiat for every btc you own.
Saving bitcoin is a great way to earn but also consider on where you gonna save all your bitcoin. If you are going to save your bitcoin through a bank I am afraid that it is impossible for now because the legality of the bitcoin is not much open on government which they must manage bitcoin before it happens. And if the government will have the power to manipulate bitcoin it sure that corruption may exist and value, stock of bitcoin will be degrade. So its better to save bitcoin on a wallet where you are the one who will manage and control your bitcoin. And why not start an investment or trading for you to earn more.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
May 24, 2017, 05:48:43 AM
If I decided to save bitcoins in bank, how will deposit rate be changed compared to dollar or other currencies? Will it have much lower percent?
No bank receives bitcoin, if there are I think the possibility is the same as dollar bitcoin will be converted first to dollar may be easier because of the bitcoin value that fluctuates
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
May 24, 2017, 05:47:19 AM
Actually there is no bitcoin bank yet, if you want to save bitcoin you may save it in a wallet online. As bitcoin price right now is increasing high. For sure in the long run you will earn profit.

Well I think many saved their bitcoins, and with the last peak price of bitcoin, they sold their bitcoin. I think I can tell that because of the price of bitcoin, going down slowly again. Well, we can't blame them, it is really a big price pump, and it's almost double the normal price we've seen last month. I am again, saving my bitcoin, who knows, it may happen again.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
May 24, 2017, 05:40:58 AM
Actually there is no bitcoin bank yet, if you want to save bitcoin you may save it in a wallet online. As bitcoin price right now is increasing high. For sure in the long run you will earn profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
May 24, 2017, 05:37:53 AM
Saving bitcoins for the future is always an great option as the price of bitcoin keeps on increasing over a period of time and its better to save bitcoin in wallet instead of saving money in banks as banks will pay limited amount of interest whereas the returns from bitcoin can exceed depending upon its price in future.
I agree with your opinion because if storing in a bitcoin won't benefit but only get a few flowers alone does not fully but if we keep on purse bitcoin, probably the price for the next year will be higher than a high price that is now going on, besides the bitcoin can also featured as our future savings for the future
At present situation saving bitcoins will give you huge profit in the future. To see the increment in the price of bitcoin I am sure this year end it will reach unbelievable rate. We can not expect that rate because every week we are seeing 100 to $200 increment in BTC price. So if it continues means, i don't know where it will reach at the end of this year. So save bitcoins and make money.

Yeah better to store your bitcoin in bitcoin wallet rather than bank, moreover as far as i know i still never see bank accept bitcoin. If you use Bitcoin wallet you will got few advantage,  you can full manage your wallet without third party like a bank. And when you using bitcoin wallet, you didn't need to pay a bank every month
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
May 24, 2017, 05:29:16 AM
I think banks are not yet accepting any bitcoin as a savings. the only thing we can do is to hold our bitcoin on our wallet, and wait till the price of bitcoin to increase. i believe in the future this thing will happen, as the demand for bitcoin are increasing.   

Funny reply, savings means we can save the bitcoin in the wallet only, we don't need the support any financial institution. They need the empowerment of bitcoins in them. That's you see the large scale adoption over bitcoin.
Still we need go more in the bitcoin, you will need to learning difference about bitcoin savings first, I guess.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
May 24, 2017, 05:12:34 AM
I think banks are not yet accepting any bitcoin as a savings. the only thing we can do is to hold our bitcoin on our wallet, and wait till the price of bitcoin to increase. i believe in the future this thing will happen, as the demand for bitcoin are increasing.   
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
May 24, 2017, 05:00:36 AM
Saving bitcoins on the Banks is not good because we will be losing control in out bitcoins,
i will not put my bitcoins on the Banks although there are service to saving bitcoins on there.
Saving bitcoins on the wallets is enough than put the money on the Banks, bitcoins is our bank.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
May 24, 2017, 04:54:31 AM
Saving bitcoins for the future is always an great option as the price of bitcoin keeps on increasing over a period of time and its better to save bitcoin in wallet instead of saving money in banks as banks will pay limited amount of interest whereas the returns from bitcoin can exceed depending upon its price in future.
I agree with your opinion because if storing in a bitcoin won't benefit but only get a few flowers alone does not fully but if we keep on purse bitcoin, probably the price for the next year will be higher than a high price that is now going on, besides the bitcoin can also featured as our future savings for the future
At present situation saving bitcoins will give you huge profit in the future. To see the increment in the price of bitcoin I am sure this year end it will reach unbelievable rate. We can not expect that rate because every week we are seeing 100 to $200 increment in BTC price. So if it continues means, i don't know where it will reach at the end of this year. So save bitcoins and make money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 24, 2017, 04:42:45 AM
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 24, 2017, 04:40:36 AM
Do you guys think a day will come and old fashioned banks will allow the hold of BitCoins?
And what about investing in ETF that follows the BitCoin currency?

I believe that there will be a day that banks will allow and accept bitcoins in the future. We are requiring almost with every industry technology and we know that they are not going to make themselves late to adopt a new currency or virtual money. Because if they won't, people will shift to a low fee crypto and investment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 24, 2017, 04:23:53 AM
Sorry. Theres no bank which is actually accepting bitcoin. Banks are against bitcoin. And i guess theres no bank will accept bitcoin. You only have to get bitcoin wallet. This will act as your own bank. Hardware wallet, web wallet, and lots of kinds of wallet are available. But you can exchange bitcoin to cash and deposit it directly to your bank account. The rate is depending on exchange because every exchange have diiferent rate.
Yes bank didn't accept bitcoin. Some of them didn't believe that bitcoin exist. And some of them when they heard bitcoin "scam" is the first word that comes in their mind. But if you want to save money there different types of wallet online like coins.ph, blockchain.info and so on and so for. try to find it and use it as your bank so that you can save your money.
Activity: 128
May 24, 2017, 04:15:10 AM
Do you guys think a day will come and old fashioned banks will allow the hold of BitCoins?
And what about investing in ETF that follows the BitCoin currency?
Activity: 364
May 24, 2017, 03:54:34 AM
Love it, saving bitcoin give me profit just 1 week ago i hoard 200$ worth bitcoin in my online wallet and just wow see it right now i earned instantly 100$ without doing anything online, i gonna keep this because i have so much trust on bitcoins. it gives my life finance, give me happiness, forget problems, and such have a good friend and learning around. I'll never stop believing on bitcoin  Lips sealed so lets keep earning and enjoying life.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
May 24, 2017, 03:29:54 AM
You don't need to deposit your bitcoins savings in bank because you don't need bank, you only need a good secured wallet and after that, you can easily store bitcoins and earn without fees unlike in the bank that you are trying to put your money. Our bitcoin wallet is bank itself so we don't need third party.
Activity: 126
May 24, 2017, 02:12:37 AM
Better to hold bitcoin than in a bank, because bitcoin is more profitable than in a bank that will cut your deposit money per month ..
Activity: 484
May 24, 2017, 01:42:22 AM
Bitcoin Savings Account - the smart way to gain interest and make your BTC work for you! Learn quickly how to benefit the most

What is a bitcoin savings account? Why do we have to use it? In fact, we do not need to save bitcoin, we use it to do business and earn more profit.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
May 24, 2017, 01:35:54 AM
Saving bitcoin is advantage because you can sell it in when the time of bitcoin price will spike higher and you gain profit from it. Holding bitcoin for a long time will surely benefit you as months passed by because if you sell while the price is low it doesn't make sense for profit when that time you dump.

So that, it is good that you can earn bitcoin now, so when time goes by it can increase your bitcoin and you can get higher amount because of that. When you know how to handle your bitcoin and you know how to earn a lot bitcoin online then I think it is really good for us to have it TODAY so that when time goes by it can increases the amount .  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: