Pages:
Author

Topic: Saving for your Children Bitcoin vs Cash? - page 12. (Read 1733 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Like every parents want to leave something for children for their future.

Which investment is safe?

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

I guess the more safer is stock but the most profitable i guess is bitcoin. The parents are so responsible if they will provide the future needs of their children. That is an amazing idea.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
I would prefer if a father or mother leave everything for their child
Bitcoin = this is a risky asset, so if Bitcoin survives, then our children will benefit
Stock = movement is inclined to rise, but our child must be several years old to be able to know the ins and outs of stock
Real estate = the safest investment
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

Yah like every parents we want to leave something for our children for their future.For me as a father my gaol is to provide my children's need. For the future of my children I  probably use bitcoin for thier investment. Bitcoin will be more demand in the future. 
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

In my own opinion, saving bitcoin for your children is better more than saving cash in the bank. First thing is that, the growth of your fiat is very slow even it is in the time deposit while bitcoins has an assurance that it will increase its value for over 50%  above when you hold it for years.
Activity: 224
It will still be a very good idea if we save bitcoin for our children because if you can see the growth of bitcoin's price is very fast and when you save, there is greater chance it gets higher. While when you save cash, the addition to your cash is fixed. It will still increase but not as fast as the bitcoin.
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
I will save bitcoin for my children and make use of it to invest in other materials things. Bitcoin give answers to all because you can harness bitcoin to buy real estate and to even invest in stock. Infact bitcoin is all rounder because it give answers to all.
Activity: 322
Well it better to save both because in a long run we dont know what will happen to bitcoin although I believe that bitcoin cant be stop the anybody even the government but still I am a little bit worried for the future of my children so I must save both bitcoin and cash.
Activity: 139
Bitcoin is a long term process. I think its safe for our upcoming next generation. If the value of bitcoin will grow up then its much better to keep my bitcoin for my children and not to rely on cash.
for now, I think to keep them in cash. well, after they grow up, i might teach how to work using bitcoin. well, we do not know what it will be like in the future. but cash probably will never change
I will prefer bitcoin instead of cash because cash is different thing and bitcoin is different if I keep save cash so after some time when I will use it so nothing will help me and if I keep on hold bitcoin so I’m sure that it price will be high and it can change my life so bitcoin is much more better then cash because one of my friend he become rich just because of saving bitcoin.
Activity: 79

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

Real Estate is the safest, but the longest term as well as the largest capital required to start. Stocks is less riskier than crypto, but crypto has higher returns.
Activity: 64
Merit: 5

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

But my question is where is the healing of your investments? Let's think that the truth is in the crypto maybe we'll start all before making some decisions especially when investing in what is appropriate and good for our famil's dream. If the trend is not going to lost and a good way to invest in crypto aside from just another plan in the future. So much of what we can earn from investing in crypto today and that's probably one of those facts.
Activity: 193
Merit: 1

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

I would say real estate. The only investment stable now is buying properties. Their value consistently rise as years pass by, it only depreciates if it's frequently get hit by natural calamity. Bitcoin is a good technology now but as we know technology keeps evolving and we don't know maybe few years from now there would be a better innovation that could beat bitcoin.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Bitcoin is a long term process. I think its safe for our upcoming next generation. If the value of bitcoin will grow up then its much better to keep my bitcoin for my children and not to rely on cash.
for now, I think to keep them in cash. well, after they grow up, i might teach how to work using bitcoin. well, we do not know what it will be like in the future. but cash probably will never change
Activity: 182
I think you should choose housing, because that's all that is certain and convincing. For a stock investment may be less sure because the stock is not always above, there are times it will fall. Similarly, bitcoin is not always worth high, we do not know the future of bitcoin, we are limited to guessing it. To be more certain I choose housing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
when your planning ,saving for your kids then fiat money is a no no as devaluation will reduce the value of that holding over time , what is required is a carefully planned mix to include all three suggested methods as bitcoins and real estates will appreciate in value over time , whereas fiat money is on its way out , it is however smart to keep a minimal percentage in fiat because at this point its the most liquid of all three and as such you can think of it as emergency money.The think to remember is that you plan your portfolio with your goal in mind (children in this case) so given the nature of the goal you can seek to make investments that provide returns over a longer period of time.
Activity: 199
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
Activity: 266
Both, but more cash now, and BTC for the farther future. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 45
I would go with Bitcoin investment for about 50 percent and the other half for real estate. In every investment we have to face risk. We can tell the future, how ever if we can go this way, we have a full potential of earning than losing.
I agree with this opinion, at least if we save 50% in bitcoin investment, we will benefit from the growth of bitcoin in the future. Whereas if the greatest risk occurs, we still have 50% more in real estate investment that is more stable. Good idea.
Activity: 210

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

This is very hard to for now, choosing bitcoin for saving my childrens future. I believe that real estate is goo right now. As a parent i purchase house and lots since this is a very good investment. For stocks and botcoin i have some profits and investments but minimal only.
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
in my opinion, the safest if we have it all, bitcoin or stock or something else. so we have a backup if one of our assets is decreasing in price. and we can expand the business network.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
I prefer real estate for my children future savings. Crypto does not have any future gurantee.
Pages:
Jump to: