Pages:
Author

Topic: Saving for your Children Bitcoin vs Cash? - page 14. (Read 1733 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 12
Like every parents want to leave something for children for their future.

Which investment is safe?

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

My first pick investment for my children is bitcoin. Bitcoin is long term investment and its suitable if we want to invest for our children. Its far better than cash because cash get inflation
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
It is better to save bitcoin for our children but I think we have to limit the amount. We do not know the future of crypto currency but we always hope that it will last. We are aware that price of bitcoin fluctuates and it will always comes back to its track so tendency is that higher posibility of earning big in saving bitcoin for the furure. Part of the saving we wanted for our children maybe in a cash form or in any form as long as we have a saving for the security of the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
i think to me is better to saving bitcoin for your children than to saved cash, because the tendency of increasing is very high to cash, also it will hopes your children to know more about crypto-currency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

I save both cash and bitcoin, I only invest what I can afford in bitcoin. I believe tgat bitcoin has a good future but we cant neglect the fact that it might lose its value anytime. I actually good amountbin my wallet and hoping that it will multiply even more. The risk might be high but the return of invest might probably be high also. That is why as much as I could, I invest but not setting aside investing in tge real world of cash.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Well it better to save both because in a long run we dont know what will happen to bitcoin although I believe that bitcoin cant be stop the anybody even the government but still I am a little bit worried for the future of my children so I must save both bitcoin and cash.
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
This is a great idea. Saving bitcoin than cash. When we save bitcoin, how the price changes as time goes by is very fast. Meaning, the amount of bitcoin you have saved will have the chance to get bigger and bigger even in a short span of time while cash savings, even for 5 years of storing it, the increase will be fixed. So it is better to save for your children if you have bitcoin than cash.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
I will definitely do both because i think those two are important in the future. If i save bitcoin and i tell them when they are in the right age. They will surely learn another technology behind bitcoin. I think it will be a great help to them in the future knowing some kids like new technologies.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
Even though we know how good is crypto to us but then, still I prefer of having a real stocks for the future of my kids. Because we even don't know how long will crypto be with us. Cypto investment is the best way to earned money faster than of real stocks, but the good thing for real stocks is just we can surely depend on them for many years.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It is not a logical job for our children to leave bitcoin because it may lose value in the future it makes more sense to buy gold or property instead. They will never loose value.
Activity: 182

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

I know that if we saved and hold the bitcoins in our wallet, there is a big possibility that we can make a profit out of it, but the thing is, bitcoin cannot be used in all transactions because as you can see there are only limited stores, establishments and schools that accept bitcoin as a payment. However, I will choose cash because it is sure that the value of it will never drop and can get anytime once there is an emergency case.
Activity: 111
Merit: 3

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

It's really hard to tell now because we don't know what might happen in the future, like investing in crypto we don't know if after decades if it's still exists. Also in stocks we're not really sure because they can deteriorated in value. But for now, i think the safest long term investment is real estate.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

If you are a cryptocurrency fan then you will consider including crypto into your own list but for those people who do have still huge trust with traditional investment then they would really go after with stocks and real estates since they do already see on how these investments are good specially for long term or for future.If i do have the money to be allocated then i will put these into 3 things without any doubts.I can risk for the sake of the future of my kids.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Just like investing, it is good to diversify the saving for your children in few financial instruments. Personally I think saving in Bitcoin, real estate and fiat are good combination.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Gold will rise in price by 10%, the real estate can be burned, and bitcoin is sold on kopecks
Activity: 287

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

All of the variants are very good. If you care about your children and their future, work much now, trade and earn Bitcoins. Real estate is also the greatest variant - kids (when they grow) should have their own apartment or a house.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

Even though I'm fond of Bitcoin and cryptos and I think it's a great investment, but it might be risky, they're volatile and may be banned, the money can be also stolen. The safest long-term investment for me is real estate. The stocks aren't that safe, as they can be deteriorated in value.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

investing treasure in bitcoin just as we guess something uncertain. but there's nothing wrong if we invest some of our money in bitcoin. but more importantly if we already have real investment and cash...because if we at any time need money suddenly, we can take our cash money...
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
To keep your savings in bitcoin has some risks. But I still tend to believe that bitcoin in the future will have a high price. I think that part of their savings should be left in bitcoins .And the rest of the money can be invested in real estate .This is a profitable investment and remains always relevant.IT scgd you can sell or szovati to rent.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

Do your own due diligence, but I'd say diversification is key for long-term stability. Why not invest in all three options above, or a combination of bitcoin and cash? Or bitcoin, cash, and gold or silver?

I don't think you need to put all eggs in one basket.
Diversification is what keeps a man secured! You need to have fingers in many things, like that you are protecting yourself if any of investments went wrong cause any reason. Bitcoin, cash, silver, gold, stocks, real estates, cars, or any new technology or starting business. Eggs should be on many places, some of them visible, hide some of your eggs, some put far away from others, and only like that you are protected from anything bad that can happen, cause you always have spare ones.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

Do your own due diligence, but I'd say diversification is key for long-term stability. Why not invest in all three options above, or a combination of bitcoin and cash? Or bitcoin, cash, and gold or silver?

I don't think you need to put all eggs in one basket.
Pages:
Jump to: