Pages:
Author

Topic: Saving money fast - page 3. (Read 746 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 03:06:08 AM
be strong willed to save money
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 07:09:34 AM
That's not really the way to save up money quickly, if you want to save up money quickly, sign up with a saving plan that will require you to save daily, weekly or monthly, that's the best way to go about it.
Activity: 16
July 22, 2018, 06:15:04 AM
I guess the best way anyone can save money is to join a saving plan or package that would require you to save weekly, daily or monthly..
Based on my experience this is how you can save money easily:

Always think about NEED VS WANT.
Avoid eating at the expensive restaurant .
Always follow thw formula: INCOME -SAVINGS = EXPENSE
Make a budget plan and monitor it.
Look for extra job/sideline to have an extra income.
Have faith that you can save do it.

What you say for saving money is true however if you really want to save more money thebest way is not to save but earn. To be more specific what i mean is if you are able to earn a few times more income compare to now. Saving is good also but let say if each time you are able to save this small sum like 1-200 pper time how long will you need to build up your savings? So finding ways to earn more income always win save a little here and there, by the way don't mistaken me i am not saying saving is not good.

Yes i agree with you, i also try different strategies. I know it would be beneficiary in the future
Activity: 98
July 18, 2018, 05:48:56 PM
I agree with most of the point. The main important is having a budget
Activity: 112
July 08, 2018, 03:49:06 PM
I guess the best way anyone can save money is to join a saving plan or package that would require you to save weekly, daily or monthly..
Activity: 53
July 08, 2018, 02:06:57 PM
Right now, in order to save money for the trip, try eating meals at home and try not to go clothes shopping. We always do that near vacations. I don't know how old you are, but you can try saving up some money so when you go to Florida, you have spending money for souvenirs or ice cream or something. Maybe instead of flying, you can drive to Florida. It all depends where you live, of course. Although gas would be expensive, it might be cheaper than flying.

While you're there, stay at a cheap hotel because you are only using it to sleep anyway. But stay at a hotel that has free bus transportation to places you want to go, unless you want to rent a car to get to supermarkets, etc.

If you go to a theme park, bring in your own lunch and snacks. Freeze water bottles the night before in your hotel fridge because the drinks in the park are expensive. You can always leave the parks for dinner, just simply get your hand stamped and return after.

You also don't have to spend every single day spending a large amount of money. Spend a day or two relaxing at the pool hotel, and check out the area. Go to a movie at night, or to a mall or even mini golfing. Just normal things you can do at home are also fun on vacation.

Buy one special souvenir for the whole trip, mainly towards the end so you have awhile to decide what you really want.
Activity: 6
July 08, 2018, 10:07:37 AM
Based on my experience this is how you can save money easily:

Always think about NEED VS WANT.
Avoid eating at the expensive restaurant .
Always follow thw formula: INCOME -SAVINGS = EXPENSE
Make a budget plan and monitor it.
Look for extra job/sideline to have an extra income.
Have faith that you can save do it.

Best way to save money is not to save money but to earn it and work to get it.
Activity: 15
July 08, 2018, 09:19:22 AM
First diffentiate assets from liabilities. Asset are things you buy that will put money into your pocket like renting apartment, stocks, mutual fund, investing in bitcoin. Liabilities are things that take away money from your pocket like car that has maintenance. Once you learned that you will not spend your money to any unnecessary things, thats the you can save money.
Activity: 30
July 08, 2018, 08:58:56 AM
Open source and throttling
Activity: 48
July 08, 2018, 08:56:35 AM
Shopping temperance will save a lot of money
Activity: 94
July 07, 2018, 05:56:15 PM
I think
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 08:05:23 AM
for me how to  save money fast is to have budgeting
50% for saving and 50% of income for daily I think would be enough
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
July 06, 2018, 07:39:56 AM
So and then you got money saved? For what? To spend it! So it doesnt matter rather u save ur money or spend it at restaurants, it does matter what makes you happier.
Saving money for something that cost alot like a car, or going to nice restaurants it all depends on what you like. Live life! Grin
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 06:35:49 AM

I believe that it is better to invest all efforts in the search for a good earning permanent and do not need anything than to count the last money and save!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 02:46:02 PM
Theres no quick way to do it, takes a lot of effort.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 11:15:20 AM
One should plan first in order to save. It's very simple...20 to 30 % every month fixed in savings and plan your expenditure accordingly.
Activity: 29
July 05, 2018, 10:57:39 AM
Prioritize your need and all the money for your wants, put it to your savings.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
July 05, 2018, 10:52:07 AM
If you don't have a girlfriend, family, saving money is very easy process. I need ~35% of my salary to live good. All that I spend over is essentially luxuries in which there is no need at all.

If you really want something, do not buy it at once, think about why u need it and what you will do with it. In 2-3 weeks if you still think that you need it, you can buy.

Also very good to record your spending to look at them at the end of the month/year, but it's already very difficult for many people
Activity: 4
July 05, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
Food is the main way me & my wife have saved money recently. We eat out a lot so making a decision to eat out once every two weeks has saved us quite a bit over the course of a month. It's also something to look forward to now.

This, supplemented with additional ways to make money such as matched betting has had a nice effect on our expendable income for other stuff such as holidays.
Activity: 27
July 05, 2018, 05:28:22 AM
I think it's better doing many work for gaining money other than saving money.
Pages:
Jump to: