Pages:
Author

Topic: Saying hello, and have a few questions - page 8. (Read 45067 times)

qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3410
Shitcoin Minimalist
February 14, 2014, 09:48:36 AM
It's kind of funny to read these old posts and see how people threw bitcoins at eachother. lol Smiley
You do realize that you just necro'ed the first post of the guy who bought the famous 10K BTC pizza?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pizza-for-bitcoins-137
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
February 14, 2014, 08:24:57 AM
It's kind of funny to read these old posts and see how people threw bitcoins at eachother. lol Smiley

If you google OP's address there are several addresses with 100btc that have remained untouched since 2011.

most likely lost

Ouch. This was like one of the first old posts address I followed and already so much btc lost. I wonder how much of the 12 mil that are out there now are still in circulation and accessible.

As Satoshi said it himself..... lost coins are like donated coins..... to EVERYONE. So i dont mind lost coins at all.... i wish half of that 12 millions are lost.... Cheesy

Imagine in the future if btc would hit 100.000$, people are gonna start teaming up to hunt these lost address down and try to access them.

Actually, why haven't they already started?

You're one confusing dude arent you?

because btc is not 100k yet.... duh !

but wallets with 5k+ in them might be worth the trouble today also. Smiley
Activity: 658
February 14, 2014, 07:24:00 AM

If you google OP's address there are several addresses with 100btc that have remained untouched since 2011.

most likely lost

Ouch. This was like one of the first old posts address I followed and already so much btc lost. I wonder how much of the 12 mil that are out there now are still in circulation and accessible.

As Satoshi said it himself..... lost coins are like donated coins..... to EVERYONE. So i dont mind lost coins at all.... i wish half of that 12 millions are lost.... Cheesy

Imagine in the future if btc would hit 100.000$, people are gonna start teaming up to hunt these lost address down and try to access them.

You're one confusing dude arent you?

because btc is not 100k yet.... duh !
February 14, 2014, 07:22:51 AM

most likely lost

February 14, 2014, 07:19:27 AM

most likely lost

February 14, 2014, 07:15:30 AM

most likely lost

February 14, 2014, 07:13:17 AM

most likely lost
February 14, 2014, 07:11:20 AM

Activity: 34
Merit: 1
April 14, 2010, 02:12:53 PM
Heya Laszlo,

Welcome! I sent you some bitcoins to play with Wink Come hang out with us on irc.freenode.org #bitcoin-dev

- duck
Activity: 199
Merit: 2072
April 14, 2010, 12:57:22 PM
Hi all, I'm a new Bitcoin user and I'm starting to generate some of my own coins.  I have a few friends who are also using it now.

I am a programmer by trade and have a fair amount of experience with different platforms like linux, Mac OS, iPhone, etc.

I am interested in running Bitcoin on other platforms like iPhone and I'm wondering if there is any interest in this or if anyone has a problem with this.  I'm also wondering if someone has already done this so I don't waste my time.  Thanks!

My Bitcoin address is 1XPTgDRhN8RFnzniWCddobD9iKZatrvH4

-Laszlo
Pages:
Jump to: