Pages:
Author

Topic: SC is dead??? 0,0025$ per SC on btc-e.com - page 3. (Read 3858 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 13, 2011, 11:12:48 AM
[coinhunter_emulation=1]

Geist Geld is the new black!

It's more solid than solidcoin, because it has:

1) Even f4ster blocks! No blocks are faster then our fast blocks! Actually true - blocks are faster in GG

2) Even more secure, VITAL SECURITY HOLES PLUMBED AND PLUGGED !1! (actually, that is a fact, since GG is the first chain to fix a hole that allows a sufficiently massive attacker to "send blocks into the past" thus screwing with retargeting algorithms, though I can't claim credit for the discovery or the fix - all the credit goes to Art )

3) Both pool-friendly and pool-safe, which is at least twice more best than merely pool-safe (has no questionable asymetric retargets, but, thanks to very fast blocks, quickly recovers from even major swings in difficulty due to big boys arriving and leaving)

4) Allows for escrow transactions out-of-the-box! (It really does)

5) Has NTP that is at least bilionteen times better than that seen in i0coin ! (Fact)

[coinhunter_emulation=0]

Haha, this actually made me laugh
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Hillariously voracious
September 13, 2011, 11:08:57 AM
[coinhunter_emulation=1]

Geist Geld is the new black!

It's more solid than solidcoin, because it has:

1) Even f4ster blocks! No blocks are faster then our fast blocks! Actually true - blocks are faster in GG

2) Even more secure, VITAL SECURITY HOLES PLUMBED AND PLUGGED !1! (actually, that is a fact, since GG is the first chain to fix a hole that allows a sufficiently massive attacker to "send blocks into the past" thus screwing with retargeting algorithms, though I can't claim credit for the discovery or the fix - all the credit goes to Art )

3) Both pool-friendly and pool-safe, which is at least twice more best than merely pool-safe (has no questionable asymetric retargets, but, thanks to very fast blocks, quickly recovers from even major swings in difficulty due to big boys arriving and leaving)

4) Allows for escrow transactions out-of-the-box! (It really does)

5) Has NTP that is at least bilionteen times better than that seen in i0coin ! (Fact)

[coinhunter_emulation=0]

Ooof, being coinhunter is actually pretty tough... I wouldn't want that as fulltime job...
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
September 13, 2011, 10:59:13 AM
0.001$ per SC already

SC is dead but i have 20 000 for sell gonna sell it for 0.002$
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
September 13, 2011, 10:57:11 AM
We will see what happens next.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
September 13, 2011, 10:50:20 AM
After the news http://solidcointalk.org/topic/211-solidcoin-shutting-down-at-block-35250/page__pid__1392#entry1392
about hack attack solidcoin lost 75% in his price.

the one exchange to accept SC today is btc-e.com

moonco.in  is down 
solidcoin24 doesnt accept any SC payments.

Embarrassed   RIP solid.
Pages:
Jump to: