Pages:
Author

Topic: (SC) Sia Speculation - page 2. (Read 8486 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
May 16, 2017, 06:31:06 AM
Waves and siacoin both rised 300% in 15 days
Activity: 354
May 15, 2017, 10:03:18 PM
Sia is a great coin, I invested close to 1k in it. I personally think it will blow.
why you think it will blow?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
May 15, 2017, 06:37:46 PM
Sia is a great coin, I invested close to 1k in it. I personally think it will blow.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
May 10, 2017, 01:50:39 PM

Hello SC is still alive and is only up around 300% from this SC RIP prediction.  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 373
July 01, 2016, 12:26:12 PM
I had really high hopes for SC and Storj in fact. Was eagerly looking forward to the release of Sia. Price also have been on the constant rise but just after the release something has gone wrong terribly and price has been dropping down.

Personally i was looking forward to the Storj-share feature, but initial deposit of 50k just pushed me off it. Should've been less imo.

Having said that, the UI and other things work far better than the beta version and they've done a tremendous work. Fingers crossed as to things will pick up instead of just fizzing out.

There was never a requirement to deposit 50k in order to participate in any Storj test group. The latest test group C has just been announced here:

http://blog.storj.io/post/146323281143/storj-test-group-c

and as you can see in that announcement, you can participate without holding any SJCX at all. If you would like to receive full rewards, you may elect to hold 1k SJCX in your payout address, but even if you hold less or none, you still can receive some rewards. Also, you will be in full control of your tokens at all times, they never have to leave your wallet. Farmers that participated in previous test groups actually were able to enjoy a nice boost in the value of their tokens as an added benefit to receiving rewards. So I am not sure why you would be worried that this project may be "fizzing out"? New farmers are joining the Storj community every day and you can see active development going on at the storj github repository. Please join us at https://storj.io/community.html if you would like help with setting up your farmer node.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
July 01, 2016, 11:37:10 AM
I had really high hopes for SC and Storj in fact. Was eagerly looking forward to the release of Sia. Price also have been on the constant rise but just after the release something has gone wrong terribly and price has been dropping down.

Personally i was looking forward to the Storj-share feature, but initial deposit of 50k just pushed me off it. Should've been less imo.

Having said that, the UI and other things work far better than the beta version and they've done a tremendous work. Fingers crossed as to things will pick up instead of just fizzing out.
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
July 01, 2016, 09:48:11 AM
SIACOIN RIP

Activity: 126
June 07, 2016, 08:09:24 PM
Okay pegasus, you were right and I made money.  What should I put this Sia money into now (aside from Monero of course, which I already did).

I am not registered to give financial advice.  No one should ever listen to me because I have consistently been proven a fool who understands neither markets nor math.  I blew up my trading account buying penny stocks, then I blew it up buying Facebook puts.  Then after I scraped together some more money I blew it up going all in on Dogecoin and Nyancoin.  Only a fool would listen to what I have to say. 

That being said, I own three things right now - Monero, SIA, and IOC.

Wow, IOC is rocketing already.

I got some extra Monero from my SC sale.  Very nice.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
June 07, 2016, 07:27:54 PM
Wow, amazing trading day.  Could we see 100 satoshi this month?  Go go YUNBI power friends!

yea, your hope comes true now, SIA coin already break 100sat @ poloniex, maybe it can go higher to 500sat?  Grin Grin Grin, i hope so that will happen
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
June 07, 2016, 06:15:31 PM
Okay pegasus, you were right and I made money.  What should I put this Sia money into now (aside from Monero of course, which I already did).

I am not registered to give financial advice.  No one should ever listen to me because I have consistently been proven a fool who understands neither markets nor math.  I blew up my trading account buying penny stocks, then I blew it up buying Facebook puts.  Then after I scraped together some more money I blew it up going all in on Dogecoin and Nyancoin.  Only a fool would listen to what I have to say. 

That being said, I own three things right now - Monero, SIA, and IOC.
Activity: 126
June 07, 2016, 06:02:16 PM
June 07, 2016, 05:47:04 PM
The Chinese are still attacking the bid after some consolidation in the 90's.  Up to 114 on Polo.

Mfw:

legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
June 07, 2016, 10:47:00 AM
Have fees been paid to Sianote holders yet? How does that work?

Fees automatically go to the Sia Funds as they happen on the chain.

If you are referring to the actual Sia Notes from back on NXT those are invalid and had to be exchanged for Sia Funds by June 2015 when the block chain kicked off.

Yeah Im wondering too.

i exchanged on nxt, got the key from then, but how to send it or see how many sia its been paid?

Is there a sia blockexplorer for sia coins & sia funds?

http://explore.sia.tech
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
June 07, 2016, 06:57:35 AM

If you are referring to the actual Sia Notes from back on NXT those are invalid and had to be exchanged for Sia Funds by June 2015 when the block chain kicked off.

Yeah Im wondering too.

i exchanged on nxt, got the key from then, but how to send it or see how many sia its been paid?

Is there a sia blockexplorer for sia coins & sia funds?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
June 07, 2016, 06:57:17 AM

Yeah Im wondering too.

ffs nevermind.

wow.

nothing works, surprise!

pre-alpha sw  Roll Eyes

plz shorten your filenames, i can't even get your stuff to work on linux or windows without pissing myself off enough to forget about sia for another few months  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1693
C.D.P.E.M
June 07, 2016, 05:34:53 AM
I wish i hadn't sell most of my sia at 55 satoshi
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
June 07, 2016, 05:13:53 AM

Yeah Im wondering too.

legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
June 07, 2016, 04:53:56 AM

June 07, 2016, 03:58:46 AM
I feel like I'm the only one watching this.  Sia is going nuts over on Yunbi.  We are about to break 100 satoshi!   Shocked

edit: There she blows - 100 satoshi!  WOW
Pages:
Jump to: