Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam accusation against EVERYONE who locks their thread and uses only autopay - page 2. (Read 1174 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Such a mess, just ignore them guys and give a shit red tag. Because of them this forum has mixed with nonsense people who are greedy.
Hope no one would be a victim of them, here in forum think well before you trust anyone here especially newbie who would just like to convince you to lend or invest with something.

Sadly giving red doesn't help if you're not in DT. Newbies usually don't check untrusted feedback, so they can't know if the person is really selling something or just has scam intentions.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Such a mess, just ignore them guys and give a shit red tag. Because of them this forum has mixed with nonsense people who are greedy.
Hope no one would be a victim of them, here in forum think well before you trust anyone here especially newbie who would just like to convince you to lend or invest with something.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
This thread should be a stickied in the Digital Goods section.Good add op,please keep the main post updated.More or less,all these people seem to be alternate accounts of each other.
Have tried reporting several of them in the past,nothing works out.
Darwin988 and LGG4 were already listed as scammers on OSDB. Kuqpeli and Indungi have been added: https://osdb.pw/history.html

I have updated OSDB to original post.
Activity: 364
I will try to maintain this page, which belongs to newbie accounts who locks their threads and will only deal via autopay.

PLEASE, DON'T FALL FOR THESE SCAMS! THEY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE! THEY WILL SCAM YOU FOR 5$, LOGOUT AND MAKE NEW ACCOUNT!

Remember. If something seems to be too good to be true, it ain't true.

Known Autopay scammers:

Darwin988: Profile
LGG4: Profile
Indungi: Profile
Kuqpeli: Profile

If you find someone else, post here or PM me. Lets expose all these scumbags to world! Lets make bitcointalk's Digital Goods & Exchange area great again!

Darwin988 and LGG4 were already listed as scammers on OSDB. Kuqpeli and Indungi have been added: https://osdb.pw/history.html
Good find, I also think that mostly newbies do this kind of stuff, they hope someone will fall for this stupid trick. I will post here when I find those scammers. By the way also watch out for ebook scammers, they get one for free from torrent and than sell it for bitcoin.

Ill keep my eyes open. Sadly newcomers and unregistered members most likely won't see this topic before its too late..

And unregistered people can't even see trust, that is bad.. There is alot ppl who haven't registered, but still buy stuff via Autopay.

Its ALWAYS newbies who make those threads. Its simply because they got nothing to lose. They don't have trust, they don't have anything. They just spam the shit out of their threads, hopefully getting couple bucks and boom. They have already profited, they can abandon that account and move on to next one.
Activity: 675
Merit: 513
:)
Good find, I also think that mostly newbies do this kind of stuff, they hope someone will fall for this stupid trick. I will post here when I find those scammers. By the way also watch out for ebook scammers, they get one for free from torrent and than sell it for bitcoin.
I will try to maintain this page, which belongs to newbie accounts who locks their threads and will only deal via autopay.

PLEASE, DON'T FALL FOR THESE SCAMS! THEY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE! THEY WILL SCAM YOU FOR 5$, LOGOUT AND MAKE NEW ACCOUNT!

Remember. If something seems to be too good to be true, it ain't true.
If you doubt even little bit, use Escrow. Person who declines using Escrow, can't be trusted.

Known Autopay scammers;

UPDATED 17.1.  04:09 AM

Darwin988: Profile
LGG4: Profile
Indungi: Profile
Kuqpeli: Profile
ThermalSale: Profile
Olofmeister: Profile
RicanulStore: Profile
Zosuda: Profile
whitedeath: Profile

Known items Autopay scammers use:

Game CD-keys / gifts
Amazon AWS
Amazon Gift Cards
PSN / Xbox Gift Cards

You can also use OSDB to find if someone has scam accusation against him. (This site doesn't yet have many entries, but they are updating it with pretty good rate)

If you find someone else, post here or PM me. Lets expose all these scumbags to world! Lets make bitcointalk's Digital Goods & Exchange area great again!
Pages:
Jump to: