Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam accusation against... Myself and my partner - page 2. (Read 4519 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
any new payments?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
@OP, Learn 2 format.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
However now I'm sure that moreia tried to hack my account , I know from the beginning he was not an honest person.  @williamj2543  how much should you pay now ?
I have about 10.5 or 10 btc left that I have to pay. Someone sent 2 btc which I am not liable to pay (over the limit, so counted as donation), so this amount could be about 8.5, but I have decided to pay him 1.5 instead of the 2 btc, but also at the end of the queue.

+my 2.1 BTC from the first round = ~12 BTC left to be paid back and if you are not paying arbitrary, I should be paid first, as it is the oldest obligation.

Ok I understand this now. I now need to pay back 12 btc in total
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
I have decided that a good way to make this back honestly is to join a signature campaign, but I have been banned from them due to my negative trust.
How am I supposed to pay this back if I am not allowed due to my negative trust? It is a paradox. I can't make this money because I have negative trust, and I have negative trust BECAUSE I cannot make this money.
You are making it extremely hard for me in paying you back, there is honestly no reason I have to stay here and try to help.

a signature campaign will bring you 10 BTC? are you sure? why not coding and offer your work?
It would also take a long time to make this using coding, but I am trying to do this as well.
If I sell 20 dice scripts I can make this money back...
Signature campaign would allow me to pay back about 0.4 or 0.5 per month which would quickly clear up all the small investments.
elm
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I have decided that a good way to make this back honestly is to join a signature campaign, but I have been banned from them due to my negative trust.
How am I supposed to pay this back if I am not allowed due to my negative trust? It is a paradox. I can't make this money because I have negative trust, and I have negative trust BECAUSE I cannot make this money.
You are making it extremely hard for me in paying you back, there is honestly no reason I have to stay here and try to help.

a signature campaign will bring you 10 BTC? are you sure? why not coding and offer your work?
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
However now I'm sure that moreia tried to hack my account , I know from the beginning he was not an honest person.  @williamj2543  how much should you pay now ?
I have about 10.5 or 10 btc left that I have to pay. Someone sent 2 btc which I am not liable to pay (over the limit, so counted as donation), so this amount could be about 8.5, but I have decided to pay him 1.5 instead of the 2 btc, but also at the end of the queue.

When do you plan to start to refund the people ?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
elm
legendary
Activity: 1050
@williamj2543

why dont you sell your black jack script?
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Damn, I really wasn't expecting this from you williamj2543. I never trusted moreia, but I did trust you to some extend. This proofs once again that people on here shouldn't be trusted and that I'm way to trusting. Will fix that ASAP.

Also going to clean up my trust ratings, don't want people to get fucked because of my positive rating. Will change ratings from positive to neutral on people that I have successfully dealt with, but have no other ratings or remove it all together, depending on the trade, etc.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Every day new stories , this forum is awesome ! so is kerimk2 an alt account of williamj2543 ? However I've left a negative feedback , thanks to quickseller for the proofs.
Activity: 280
A simple Skype IP resolve reveals flickedswitch's unmasked IP address: 120.21.43.1

Kid doesn't seem to know what he's doing. Running off with 13 Bitcoin? Low act.

Edit. flickedswitch's alternate IP: 14.203.73.190

The kid's using TPG as his ISP and Vodafone as, I'd assume, his cellular provider it seems.
120.21.43.1 shows as being a Vodaphone address (australia)

14.203.73.190 shows a broadband address in Southbank Australia (near Melbourne).

Tradefortress is apparently from Australia, maybe they are one and the same?

I doubt that it's Tradefortress. There's many users here from Australia.
This isn't exactly his MO, and the amount is somewhat small beans for TF's standards, however there is still a connection.
legendary
Activity: 938
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
Ponzi is scam, the one who is running a ponzi is a scammer, regardless of running away with the money or not.....
Activity: 9
A simple Skype IP resolve reveals flickedswitch's unmasked IP address: 120.21.43.1

The kid's using TPG as his ISP and Vodafone as, I'd assume, his cellular provider it seems.

14.203.73.190 shows a broadband address in Southbank Australia (near Melbourne).

I doubt that it's Tradefortress. There's many users here from Australia.
Activity: 280

Activity: 9

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
First, well done Quickseller.

-snip-
I agreed, this would be a lot of fun, and now I have a partner who is great at selling things (he has a bunch of alts and people he knows that could pump this up).
We first set up nextponzi.com, worked out well, people liked our site, we made almost a btc in fees (split 50/50 between us) and we both thanked eachother for having this great idea.
Nextponzi weekly died down and we wanted to set up some more sites to keep the excitement of fees coming in (we reinvested in our own websites to help keep it going)
-snip-

So both of you invested in your own ponzi, and earned not only from the ponzi fee but also making 130% profit with the real players' bitcoin, am I correct?
If it is true, I think the negative trust is justified even without the 13 btc scam by you or your partner.
Our investments were never paid, no one invested after us and we were at the top of the list. Also we usually just spammed 0.01 6 times.
Please help me resolve this issue, with patience, I can slowly pay back.

I see. To be honest, I don't know how much I could trust your story, but I do appreciate that you didn't disappeared and plan to pay people back.

But, I doubt if you can really make 13 btc back with ponzi fee.
The ponzi craze is starting to die IMO. The number of ponzi is going up but the number of players is going down. Weeklyponzi received over 700 btc in the first week, less than 200 in the second week, and I expect it to continue dropping. With the mess of your your previous ponzi, it would be 10x harder for you to get players.

-snip-
I agreed, this would be a lot of fun, and now I have a partner who is great at selling things (he has a bunch of alts and people he knows that could pump this up).
We first set up nextponzi.com, worked out well, people liked our site, we made almost a btc in fees (split 50/50 between us) and we both thanked eachother for having this great idea.
Nextponzi weekly died down and we wanted to set up some more sites to keep the excitement of fees coming in (we reinvested in our own websites to help keep it going)
-snip-

So both of you invested in your own ponzi, and earned not only from the ponzi fee but also making 130% profit with the real players' bitcoin, am I correct?
If it is true, I think the negative trust is justified even without the 13 btc scam by you or your partner.
Our investments were never paid, no one invested after us and we were at the top of the list. Also we usually just spammed 0.01 6 times.
Please help me resolve this issue, with patience, I can slowly pay back.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

-snip-
-snip-

So both of you invested in your own ponzi, and earned not only from the ponzi fee but also trying to make 130% profit with the real players' bitcoin, am I correct?
Pages:
Jump to: