Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam accusation against... Myself and my partner - page 3. (Read 4519 times)

Activity: 908
Merit: 657
The ponzi that I will use to regain funds is going up in an hour. For the investors who want their funds back, please support me in getting your money back. If a trusted user (quickseller could be used) could give me their address to be used as a fees wallet (to hold fees to pay back) that would be fantastic. I probably will have more trouble getting investments if you keep shouting me down, so if you want your monewy back please try to help.
I do not act as escrow. I am not willing to risk my personal funds in the unlikely event that the bitcoin is somehow stolen, not do I want to put in the time/effort into repaying victims for a scam that I warned people against getting into.
No personal funds are risked, just generate a new address and hold the fees. Hold them until you get enough to pay back investors, do something good for the community.

Many people here seem to assume that acting as escrow is without risk. It isn't, escrow is responsible for paying out of their own pocket if they somehow lose access to the funds they have been entrusted with.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥
The ponzi that I will use to regain funds is going up in an hour. For the investors who want their funds back, please support me in getting your money back. If a trusted user (quickseller could be used) could give me their address to be used as a fees wallet (to hold fees to pay back) that would be fantastic. I probably will have more trouble getting investments if you keep shouting me down, so if you want your monewy back please try to help.
I do not act as escrow. I am not willing to risk my personal funds in the unlikely event that the bitcoin is somehow stolen, not do I want to put in the time/effort into repaying victims for a scam that I warned people against getting into.
No personal funds are risked, just generate a new address and hold the fees. Hold them until you get enough to pay back investors, do something good for the community.
If you need an escrow, I might do it for a small fee depending on how often I need to make payments out. Does the escrow need to pay out every person who plays in the ponzi?
Payments don't need to be THAT often, maybe 1 or 2 at a time, you wouldn't be running the ponzi (unless the community wants to put the trust on someone else), you would receive fees automatically periodically, and when you have enough like 2btc, pay back whoever you can.

I'll do the escrow for a 1% fee if you wish. The funds would be stored on an offline machine.
I guess we will have you handle the fees then.

You admitted to scamming and being dishonest in your original post. You broke multiple forum rules to promote these ponzis. Collaborated with moreia through skype on how to squeeze the most money out of unsuspecting users. You must be fucking delusional if you think anyone would trust you or would want to help you. The people who gambled/threw their money away on your ponzis are going to have suck up the loss as a bad decision.

I actually did not admit to scamming, I admitted to being the partner to him, and running these 3 sites which were intended to be honest, except my partner ran away.
I did admit to being dishonest, but promoting ponzis is not a rule.
Think of it like this
Why the hell would I come back and own up to being a Co-Owner instead of just going out and making a Ponzi site with no "Visible" connections to the scams?
I could easily make a fake throwaway account and people would invest. I came out to the community because I wanted to regain these funds, and help repay the people who lost almost 2000$ worth of bitcoins.
I could have EASILY hid away and not made that post, and none of this would've happened.
I lost my fucking 2.5 btc in this, which I made honestly and not stealing from people.
It seems like you don't want me to help in repaying the people who got scammed?

You tried to distance yourself until Quickseller matched up the dots then you came clean, you didn't "come out to the community":

Fine.
Quickseller you got me. I was involved in these sites, and kerimk2 was my alt account.
I will be making a post to explain my story about the parnership of these ponzi sites, ill start writing it.
I assure you that I was not the one who stole the 13btc.

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
If you need an escrow, I might do it for a small fee depending on how often I need to make payments out. Does the escrow need to pay out every person who plays in the ponzi?
Payments don't need to be THAT often, maybe 1 or 2 at a time, you wouldn't be running the ponzi (unless the community wants to put the trust on someone else), you would receive fees automatically periodically, and when you have enough like 2btc, pay back whoever you can.

I'll do the escrow for a 1% fee if you wish. The funds would be stored on an offline machine.
I guess we will have you handle the fees then.

You admitted to scamming and being dishonest in your original post. You broke multiple forum rules to promote these ponzis. Collaborated with moreia through skype on how to squeeze the most money out of unsuspecting users. You must be fucking delusional if you think anyone would trust you or would want to help you. The people who gambled/threw their money away on your ponzis are going to have suck up the loss as a bad decision.

I actually did not admit to scamming, I admitted to being the partner to him, and running these 3 sites which were intended to be honest, except my partner ran away.
I did admit to being dishonest, but promoting ponzis is not a rule.
Think of it like this
Why the hell would I come back and own up to being a Co-Owner instead of just going out and making a Ponzi site with no "Visible" connections to the scams?
I could easily make a fake throwaway account and people would invest. I came out to the community because I wanted to regain these funds, and help repay the people who lost almost 2000$ worth of bitcoins.
I could have EASILY hid away and not made that post, and none of this would've happened.
I lost my fucking 2.5 btc in this, which I made honestly and not stealing from people.
It seems like you don't want me to help in repaying the people who got scammed?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

You are still trying to scam as you are not acknowledging the missing investments of the first weekly round, where around 3-4 BTC were falsely not paid out. I say it again, just look at the blockchain and the timestamps of the investments:

https://blockchain.info/tx/7c71bbf7029efd6e4ab24dc7901187844bb8ed9e04fb972c32cff51e3f0ca1fa
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/f9d45e279cacb152c5198680777f69ad232385b0bdedda892fc1155b3cb97fa7
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/1fde6df09a3e32fd4600f91ad5cbdf76206829f818c6ea9251bd0dbca7faef7b
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/1ecb83473ec78f2e3c82e6b02da57af0b54d17a20733bf40288294cd04b7d2be
Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Its about time Moreia turned out to be a scammer. Called that one from a MILE away.

I thought that had been determined a long time ago? people had doubts?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Its about time Moreia turned out to be a scammer. Called that one from a MILE away.
Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Evidence is NO WHERE NEAR enough to remove neg feedback, it shall remain  Smiley
Of course, do as you wish, when the 13 btc is paid back you can all remove it.
As for this:
https://blockchain.info/tx/86e500c12af5e2123da28f489da62ab6a7409d66d44a1bc50661d532072d1e82
This payment is VERY old and no scamming happened in that round.

I was one of the first investors in that round and wasn't paid, though I should've been, even acknowledged by you or your business partner, who promised to refund us falsely not paid out investors:

Tx_IDs of investments:
https://blockchain.info/tx/7c71bbf7029efd6e4ab24dc7901187844bb8ed9e04fb972c32cff51e3f0ca1fa
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/f9d45e279cacb152c5198680777f69ad232385b0bdedda892fc1155b3cb97fa7
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/1fde6df09a3e32fd4600f91ad5cbdf76206829f818c6ea9251bd0dbca7faef7b
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/1ecb83473ec78f2e3c82e6b02da57af0b54d17a20733bf40288294cd04b7d2be
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
TheGamber is an alt of Spoodermen therefore he is an alt of moreia
Moreia=flickedswitch=Spodermen

Unsurprising, since this has been pretty obvious for a while, at least there is solid proof now.

https://archive.today/0nZbj
Thank you for pointing out spoderman, he alos has a username called Regular Guy on hacked forums who was advertising as well
http://www.hackforums.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=2263165
Anyone else have moreia alts?
Activity: 908
Merit: 657
Moreia=flickedswitch=Spodermen

Unsurprising, since this has been pretty obvious for a while, at least there is solid proof now.

https://archive.today/0nZbj
Evidence is NO WHERE NEAR enough to remove neg feedback, it shall remain  Smiley
Of course, do as you wish, when the 13 btc is paid back you can all remove it.
As for this:
https://blockchain.info/tx/86e500c12af5e2123da28f489da62ab6a7409d66d44a1bc50661d532072d1e82
This payment is VERY old and no scamming happened in that round.
I am sorry but anyone who would invest any money in a ponzi that you admitted to running that stole money from their investors is an idiot. That is not how you can pay investors back. If you have any person fiat funds or bitcoin funds then you should use that.

Who are moreia's other alt accounts? What proof do you have that they are his alts?

Christ man, formatting.

Also, your story sounds like absolute BS.
Bingo and bingo
All the ponzi accounts related to autoponzi, nextponzi, and bitcoinponzi.io have all been made by him, I don't know of his alts, but im sure he has lots.
Kerimk2 was our other alt as well
I will be paying out funds from my PERSONAL profits from other programming jobs. I am in the same hole as the investors, I am responsible in paying out 13 btc, which is lots of money.
Quickseller, making a ponzi makes a LOT of fees from profit, and if you have any other suggestions that would be good. Dice sites for example are a huge market, so it would be impossible to get large exposure and also make a profit since hte house edge is only 1 or 2%
Ponzis on the other hand have a 5% fee, and zero risk on the operators part.
If a trusted member or escrow would like to run this "charity" escrow (I would provide the code and you can check it, install it and be completely seperate from me). You could own the blockchain wallet, and I would have zero affiliation with the wallet or the hosting site that you would run it on.
I really would like to get the investors funds back and am trying my hardest to clear this.
Do not trust ANYTHING from flickedswitch or moreia in the future.
This is the ponzi address which moreia stole from: https://blockchain.info/address/1NeXTV2saPTQvVYo937MTbipuxYYYXaV8p
I will be paying back all inputs to that address
First TX paid back to some investors, total of 2.5 paid back
https://blockchain.info/tx/bb702c38cd38b9fde73b27903870c44c9ee165b6d99e4d8e025408ddabff2fbe
All these have been taken from the deposit address, site is down I know.

How about this one, do I get my investment back?Huh

Activity: 224
I just received my investment in nextponzi back:
https://blockchain.info/tx/bb702c38cd38b9fde73b27903870c44c9ee165b6d99e4d8e025408ddabff2fbe

Wiliam seems really honest and I feel for him being scammed by that guy :/

You should probably have not invested in the first place in ponzis.
Pages:
Jump to: