Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam accusation : FuckIdolPlus - Illegally selling Microsoft Product keys - page 2. (Read 2128 times)

Activity: 764
Merit: 500
I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint
Fucker you spoiled my REP. This is a clear warning, post it anywhere you want, you will be dealt with. Karma will deal with you asshole. I never sold any illegitimate key. My MSDN subscription was from my college and not from buyers present here, that is why I didn't sell my admin account dickhead.
You just come out of nowhere and start messing with me -_-
Seriously dude get a life. And stand up to your bullies at school.
Dipshit asshole. I'll talk to theymos about this. Enough is enough. Enough of you nuisance. Also my self moderated thread is not a new one. It was created about a week ago. Check you facts asshole.

I sent you this PM. Let it be public. Let everyone know what kind of screwed up personality you are.

You are not allowed to sell product keys from an MSDN subscription. Read your EULA. Or google it.

I concede that your self-moderated thread is over a week old. It doesn't change much though. I throw back that I did not ruin your reputation. I've made the same comments in threads for other sellers, yet they're still actively running their illegal business. You can ask yourself what you did different from them to get a different result.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Fucker you spoiled my REP. This is a clear warning, post it anywhere you want, you will be dealt with. Karma will deal with you asshole. I never sold any illegitimate key. My MSDN subscription was from my college and not from buyers present here, that is why I didn't sell my admin account dickhead.
You just come out of nowhere and start messing with me -_-
Seriously dude get a life. And stand up to your bullies at school.
Dipshit asshole. I'll talk to theymos about this. Enough is enough. Enough of you nuisance. Also my self moderated thread is not a new one. It was created about a week ago. Check you facts asshole.

I sent you this PM. Let it be public. Let everyone know what kind of screwed up personality you are.
(reserved, just in case)
What happened:
FuckIdolPlus is one of the many people on here selling Microsoft product codes they generate from MSDN subscriptions. These subscriptions themselves are also obtained in fraudulent ways.

They opened a normal sales thread, but apparantly they didn't like me pointing out that they're not allowed to sell those codes. They actually went as far as to threaten me in a pm. Then they decided to request that thread to be deleted and they opened a new moved back to a self-moderated thread instead. And of course they have deleted my reply there.

All the keys are 100% genuine and will NOT be blacklisted under any circumstances.

This is a blatant lie. You're selling keys that you produce from an MSDN account. It is not allowed to sell those. That means Microsoft can, at any time, revoke those keys.

Keys bought come with lifetime replacement warranty.

Once again a lie, see above. Unless with lifetime you mean, "As long as I can be bothered" which most likely translates to about 1 week.

Their behaviour and attitude show typical signs of being a scammer. I strongly advise not to deal with them.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/fuckidolplus-409225

Reference Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--987244 (current, self moderated) and https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/del-the-thread-996280 (old archived)
Amount Scammed: Unknown
Payment Method: BTC only
Proof of Payment: N/A
PM/Chat Logs: N/A
Additional Notes: This user claims to have sold a legendary account. They may have scammed with it, then sold it and are now back to scam some more.

Edit: Actually the self-moderated thread existed already. They just moved back there when they didn't like my feedback in the new thread. Updated the post to reflect this.
Pages:
Jump to: