Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam accusation - me - scotaloo - page 2. (Read 1704 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
July 12, 2013, 02:10:50 AM
Is it to due with the fact diamondcardz negative repped us both? or the pi rep? because thats not proof.
No. The proof is the whole picture.

Now, please stop with your shenanigans here. We've had enough of the phishing and extortion.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 12, 2013, 02:02:47 AM
You know exactly who I'm referring to. Sadly, I forgot what you called yourself, but you're that guy's unfortunate partner. This guy:

Wow 25 pages!!

I hereby deny that I am BASICasc too you haven't really posted any evidence though so I don't think this is fair. I need to read that thread but its getting late now, i'll reply tomorrow but please post any evidence you have because I want to fix this and will reiumburse if proved to be that person beyond reasonable doubt.

Is it to due with the fact diamondcardz negative repped us both? or the pi rep? because thats not proof the pi rep has been screenshotted on HF before, its a signal that we're part of a group.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
July 12, 2013, 02:00:38 AM
At the very least link me to my alleged username, as you can see I'm good at digging info, if you are accusing me of the person I think you are (Maged's trust) then I can prove that I am not that person, it's r3wt Wink and check if you don't believe, check the IP's too, I keep track of my competition Wink
You know exactly who I'm referring to. Sadly, I forgot what you called yourself, but you're that guy's unfortunate partner. This guy:
I'm going to have to address something too. As some of you know, there are multiple parties involved in this scam. This scam was originally created by some guy who owed money to a group. He sold us the scam with the names collected, ready to go in exchange for forgiveness of some of the debt. We did not create this, I know its amateurish as fuck, hence why this guy owes us money, but now we're in control so things will change pretty fast.
July 12, 2013, 01:57:35 AM
DISCLAIMER: I have done business with BTCTalkAccounts in the past, I purchased this account from him to skip newbie jail and other accounts, I've just noticed he posted on that thread so just to note that. this is now irrelevant because I am not accused of being extortion.
July 12, 2013, 01:54:42 AM
Apparently Maged is accusing me of being an alt of extortion BASICasic, I'm going to defend the claim and say that I am not and find it very strange that I am being accused of this when someone else has already admitted to operating that account

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scammer-user-r3wt-attempted-extortion-sockpuppet-231217

I am not "the resident extortionist" and I am not r3wt, anyone is free to post proof here, if it can be proved beyond a reasonable doubt that I am either of these people I will reimburse all the victims.
Pages:
Jump to: