Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM ACCUSATION: TradeFortress + Inputs.io + theymos - page 7. (Read 14667 times)

legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166
Everything sounds a bit fishy, but I have to admit that I don't know any details, so I can't really make founded accusations here.  I only have/had 2 mBTC in there so it doesn't really hurt if the coins are gone (never keep too much in an online wallet, now proven again to be important), but I've nevertheless asked for a refund.  Let's see.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

He is Australian, so he probably is sleeping now. He has responded to lots of emails today, and quite a few people were sent a (partial) refund.

I can't imagine he is getting much sleep right now.

He is either celebrating with all of the money he made off the heist, or he is feverishly working to try and figure out what the hell happened and how he can repay all of his customers.

You be the decide.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
StayFocus and LIVE
Has any one heard for TradeFortress  Huh

pls go look @ TradeFortress trust rating

ttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=67058

This could be the stupidest post ever.  I don't think trust rating really matters at this point, but sadly that is probably why so many people blindly trusted putting their money into someone else's wallet.

If John K (arguably the most trusted person on this board) suddenly had an escrow get "hacked" that was worth $1,000,000.00 USD no one should give a shit about his trust for previous escrows.  They should care about the evidence that he provides that proves he was, in fact, hacked, and listen to the explanations laid out regarding that specific incidence.

To put it another way, if a man slept with 499 women consensually, but the 500th claimed he raped her, would you discredit the rape as saying, “well he didn’t rape the other women!” Huh
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Well just stop. If a site like btc-e would lose all of your bitcoin due to an hack, you would accuse the owner of running a scam.
Yes it is possible, but not likely.
Where are the people who know TF in real life?
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
none of the payments were sent with fees. hopefully they will come through. some people saying 40 hours estimated conf time? those tx might be lost.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
on top of that, inputs refunds are send out with 0 (ZERO) Fees... good luck receiving those

Source?

This situation just gets more and more lulzy.

https://blockchain.info/tx/45e2a542ae944ce71192b31734afd5deb45d6fc153eb009359fe7162745b567d
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I have 2.4 BTC in my inputs.io account.
    Huh Huh    My 2.4btcs all gone.
This is the last time I'm responding to you with the same thing. Follow the instructions on the site - you could've done it five times instead of continuously making trollish responses here.

You lost his money to incompetence, or just stole it yourself, and you turn around and call him a troll? Classy.

https://blockchain.info/address/15kFtLh4WPBXKuTGAcK6Ae33Te1dpJ7Ccu  

Anyone want to guess who this belongs to? Trade Fortress..

Any proof to back this up?
Ouch.  Glad I never trusted an online wallet to begin with!  Sad

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
on top of that, inputs refunds are send out with 0 (ZERO) Fees... good luck receiving those

Source?

This situation just gets more and more lulzy.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Activity: 92
Conjecture:

I don't think TradeFortress is refunding anybody since nobody had 1 BTC on inputs.io in the first place.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
I am wondering how TF is verifying ownership and who lost their bitcoins and who didn't.
If he's doing it via users email address, It's stupidity, as anyone can send a fake mail from any account easily.

Inb4peoplestartsendingfakemails.
Email, deposit address and account balance, probably.

*Hackers* also know these things.. right?
legendary
Activity: 952
I am wondering how TF is verifying ownership and who lost their bitcoins and who didn't.
If he's doing it via users email address, It's stupidity, as anyone can send a fake mail from any account easily.

Email, deposit address and account balance, probably.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I have 0.24 BTC in my inputs.io account for two month payments. The next payment was due day after tomorrow. I will be relieved if I can at least get that existing 0.24 BTC.

The balance still shows in my account. Do I mail you for withdrawl?

EDIT: Mailed.

Received 0.19 BTC.

Thanks

show us proof that you Received 0.19 BTC.

Last time, here is the address to his outgoing transactions. Here you can see all the refunds.

https://blockchain.info/nl/address/1GLadosEkeAsLReqS3yQ51E1R3wVtbJCDF
Activity: 602
This is the last time I'm responding to you with the same thing. Follow the instructions on the site - you could've done it five times instead of continuously making trollish responses here.

You lost his money to incompetence, or just stole it yourself, and you turn around and call him a troll? Classy.

Any proof to back this up?

I'm not sure if he wants to be published as a source but believe me when I say he is A+ as it gets.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

Activity: 602

legendary
Activity: 1008
GOOD POINT YOU WIN , CHEERS  Grin Grin Grin

Not sure if trololol, or...
Activity: 67
GOOD POINT YOU WIN , CHEERS  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: