Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM ACCUSATION: TradeFortress + Inputs.io + theymos - page 9. (Read 14667 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I have proof the that TradeFortress will not give me 100% full-refunds.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3508457

Follow the instructions on the website.

no point because website does not provide full 2.4 btc refunds.

It's not possible to do so, as we have a 4100 BTC shortfall. If you'd like the partial refund, follow the instructions on the site. I can't help you otherwise.
I have 2.4 BTC in my inputs.io account.
    Huh Huh    My 2.4btcs all gone.
This is the last time I'm responding to you with the same thing. Follow the instructions on the site - you could've done it five times instead of continuously making trollish responses here.

You lost his money to incompetence, or just stole it yourself, and you turn around and call him a troll? Classy.

Come on, that's not fair. All he needs to do is send an email to [email protected] and he'll get a refund. It worked fine for me, I received it quite fast. He wouldn't be refunding people if he stole it himself....

People are jumping to conclusions and are complaining, eventhough they didn't even use inputs. This whole situation sucks, for the users and for TradeFortress. He's doing the best he can helping everybody so it would be nice if everyone stopped jumping him.

show us proof that TradeFortress gave you 100% full-refunds.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
This is the last time I'm responding to you with the same thing. Follow the instructions on the site - you could've done it five times instead of continuously making trollish responses here.

You lost his money to incompetence, or just stole it yourself, and you turn around and call him a troll? Classy.

Come on, that's not fair. All he needs to do is send an email to [email protected] and he'll get a refund. It worked fine for me, I received it quite fast. He wouldn't be refunding people if he stole it himself....

People are jumping to conclusions and are complaining, eventhough they didn't even use inputs. This whole situation sucks, for the users and for TradeFortress. He's doing the best he can helping everybody so it would be nice if everyone stopped jumping him.

I didn't do that, my account must have been hacked  Roll Eyes.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
Please explain the sliding scale. I only received 8.59 out of 20.795 from inputs.io (41%). $3700 loss.
Also what is the plan for Coinlender balances? Please be specific.
legendary
Activity: 1008
I have 0.24 BTC in my inputs.io account for two month payments. The next payment was due day after tomorrow. I will be relieved if I can at least get that existing 0.24 BTC.

The balance still shows in my account. Do I mail you for withdrawl?

EDIT: Mailed.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
I moved to this section from the Donator section a topic which I created to scrutinize Tradefortress activities:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/do-we-have-a-potential-fraudster-among-us-211169

Please, read all carefully. You will find out that Tradefortress is involved in fraudulent activities since his inception in this forum. The tragic part is that Theymos, the administrator of this forum, gave special treatment to him, even after I produced the evidence which shows Tradefortress has been involved in the creation of sock puppets to dupe the forum participants.
Activity: 88
Been paid 1.61 out of 2.14, better than nothing but I still want that 0.53.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
I have had about 63% repaid. I have a couple other wallets (relatively small amounts) that have not been repaid. Waiting to hear back. If I can get something for those, I'll have done better than I would have expected with this fiasco....
If they're > 0.01 BTC, resend the email please.
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
I have had about 63% repaid. I have a couple other wallets (relatively small amounts) that have not been repaid. Waiting to hear back. If I can get something for those, I'll have done better than I would have expected with this fiasco....
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
My 0.1>balance paid, thank you TF.
Activity: 88
I had about 2.14 BTC in my inputs.io account, am waiting to see if he actually refunds me
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I just received an email from inputs.io explaining what happened and that they've processed my refund (which I also received). Doesn't really sound like something a scammer would do. A scammer would've disappeared imo.

EDIT: Will post transaction ID if people don't believe me.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Got 0.04 out of 0.05 Coins out...

But the major problem are still my 4 coins in coinlenders :<
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
I just received an email from inputs.io explaining what happened and that they've processed my refund (which I also received). Doesn't really sound like something a scammer would do. A scammer would've disappeared imo.

EDIT: Will post transaction ID if people don't believe me.

Was it over 1 Bitcoin and were you paid in full?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
if I had the chance to run away with 1.1 million dollars and say the site was hacked I would do the same thing it's the perfect excuse... go after this guy do not let him get away!
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Those 4100 went on Gox and were sold at roughly 13:00 +10 GMT time.  By 14:30, that wall was gone.

Coincidence?

you should post proof of this( if you can find it.) might be kind of hard to get, but perhaps petitioning Gox for the info might help.
Activity: 70
Those 4100 went on Gox and were sold at roughly 13:00 +10 GMT time.  By 14:30, that wall was gone.

Coincidence?
Pages:
Jump to: