Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM ALERT]: MICHAEL MORIARTY/moriartybitcoin/BitLaunder.com Stole $80K From Me - page 4. (Read 21531 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Mr Campanella you are starting to get a phobia about Mike,you need to get some sort of help.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill
moriarty is london based.

How can you know this for sure?

Remember this is someone who sets up with theft as the end result so why do you think that?  Because he says so?
Fuck yeah! Nice work, franky1 ! Getting ready to click on your link now and follow up. I think it is the best as I see more and more of our community unite on this to stop this moriarty man from continuing to scam and steal from our fellow man (or woman).

For the record- I don't even know rickyjames, or campycoin, neither in real life or on here even. I just happened to come across this thread, and antilyze.com, right as they were posted while surfing the "unread posts from last visit" tab. But as I read more and more- and even read where "moriarty" admitted to stealing his bitcoin, it honestly made me sick to see this bastard operating so many BTC sites and probably stealing from so many others. So I decided to do anything I could do to help- even if it just means bumping this thread so people can see it more often.

EDIT: Really nice work!    I didn't see any contact or support info. on bitok.com, although I'm on my phone right now. But if that info. is missing that is always a sketchy sign. The article, which could have been paid for or submitted directly from him, lists Jen Miller as their PR Agent. Maybe try to talk to her- if she exists?

YOU ARE SO RIGHT

Here is my quick complaint about BTC right now.  I understand anonymity and how we all deserve it  If I want to send my sister money, say $1000... that is between her and I and nobody should know. Not PayPal, not Discover card, not Green Dot or the IRS, no one.

But my issue is, companies are using the "We love anonymity" bit (like Moriarty) and tricking customers into trusting them with MONEY!  This is not your sister. This is a "business" that will have temporary control of your money. At that point, if you are willing to be a legit business, you can no longer be anonymous.

Sure, you can have a separate wallet for your anonymous transactions but if I choose to do business with SNARLPILL INC. Then the owner of said business CANNOT be anonymous. It is a recipe for absolute disaster!  The only way that bitcoin will ever become anything other then a "silk-road enabling, shady crypto realm coin" it needs to drop anonymity when we are talking business.  Sure we can track transactions but if JOE BLOW opens a website under a tor or ip conceal and accepts money there and then takes off... guess what- go look all you want for JOE BLOW but you won't find him because his name is probably the same as Moriarty's real name.  Tracking the block chain is fine and dandy but it will never reveal who it is that made the JOE BLOW character

and i think i have stumbled upon his latest scam

has anyone ever come across the surname DICKINS in their doxxing attempts of moriarty?

as my own unrelated investigations of a different matter are starting to show patterns
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9061073

Yes, keep going Franky1....

Here is the bulk of my doxing--

Basically he has used a TON of names and I have found a TON of sock puppet accounts on top of a TON of accounts he purchased.  It is clear when he switches.  But, the underlining story here is that he uses fake names (usually movie names)

Shill accounts are BTCgrrl69, HulkoviousRex, net-cash, Laura007...   still looking.....

But as far as anything concrete?  No I just follow trails that lead to realizing that he used a fake name
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
Fuck yeah! Nice work, franky1 ! Getting ready to click on your link now and follow up. I think it is the best as I see more and more of our community unite on this to stop this moriarty man from continuing to scam and steal from our fellow man (or woman).

For the record- I don't even know rickyjames, or campycoin, neither in real life or on here even. I just happened to come across this thread, and antilyze.com, right as they were posted while surfing the "unread posts from last visit" tab. But as I read more and more- and even read where "moriarty" admitted to stealing his bitcoin, it honestly made me sick to see this bastard operating so many BTC sites and probably stealing from so many others. So I decided to do anything I could do to help- even if it just means bumping this thread so people can see it more often.

EDIT: Really nice work!    I didn't see any contact or support info. on bitok.com, although I'm on my phone right now. But if that info. is missing that is always a sketchy sign. The article, which could have been paid for or submitted directly from him, lists Jen Miller as their PR Agent. Maybe try to talk to her- if she exists?
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

and i think i have stumbled upon his latest scam

has anyone ever come across the surname DICKINS in their doxxing attempts of moriarty?

as my own unrelated investigations of a different matter are starting to show patterns
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9061073
July 6, BTC was somewhere between 620-650....  so we will say $78,740

As Mike knew, Ricky was selling his coins that Mike kept so really he owes $78,740 which is now about 204 btc..... 

And Laura = Mike = Scammy = Clown
What else can I say besides, smh

You are...      uhhhhh        wow

No way he stole it?

You know him?

He sent it back? 

Fill us in where that payment went on the eve of July 6?  Can you post the trx id please.  Cause when I look at RickyJames Addy... https://blockchain.info/address/1NcRZFL6NRz4XS8o1JEJnFVvGQn8WD8RiQ  The last transaction I see is the 0.01 "TEST" Transaction.

So, if it was never sent.... that means Moriarty stole it.    Oh, Oh, Oh, I know......   Moriarty thought October 6?  Oh the 3 month confirmation?  That's strange....  seems lik eit was supposed to be sent July 6

Another thing you have in common with him is no class.

Watch my mouth!!! he did pay it back though not laundered and thats between him and rickyjames not the entire worlds population
Of course I know him thats why I tell everyone he is the most straight up guy I know.He could of took millions of dollars from Silicon Valley in seed funding but refused as he wanted to keep transactions private and they did not.There is no way he ripped anyone of for 125 BTC  he paid it back less his fee.People here are just trying to bring him down by lies and blackmail.Take my advice from someone that knows he is a top rank guy only trying to further the the cause of BTC as the front running crypto currency and thru his efforts it will be.

Okay. So, all of your bullshit aside. If Moriarty or you (Moriarty) repaid rickyjames his 125 BTC, then by all means Please post the transaction ID in this thread for everybody to see. That Would be the Only way to put all of this to rest now wouldn't it? Post the transaction where you Sent rickyjames his ~125 BTC back, at one of the addresses HE provided.

...We'll be waiting. Oh- and don't try to dig up some old transaction from the blockchain of a similar amount; we're not stupid. Otherwise, he and yourself, are disgusting fucking thieves. Why yourself, you ask? Because you are vouching for the "man" that committed this atrocious act. If you don't want to look like a liar and a thief by association, then surely you will push your friend to cough up that trxid?

Of course I know him thats why I tell everyone he is the most straight up guy I know.He could of took millions of dollars from Silicon Valley in seed funding but refused as he wanted to keep transactions private and they did not.There is no way he ripped anyone of for 125 BTC  he paid it back less his fee.People here are just trying to bring him down by lies and blackmail.Take my advice from someone that knows he is a top rank guy only trying to further the the cause of BTC as the front running crypto currency and thru his efforts it will be.
Well pay your BTC and find out
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Anyone willing to donate any bitcoins or part of I will tell what I know about  Mike straight to your private mail box

1N8SXpypiQ7o2cL9jYme5R7BXrXpWdgkHn

The more you pay the more you get.

Now I've seen it all.. You just admitted that you either are Mike or know him very very well.. what a joke..
Anyone willing to donate any bitcoins or part of I will tell what I know about  Mike straight to your private mail box

1N8SXpypiQ7o2cL9jYme5R7BXrXpWdgkHn

The more you pay the more you get.
The only things that me and Mike have in common is looks ie
Beard Glasses and I have a doctorate in European Studies
we live in different time zones and I am slightly older.
So sorry I am not Mike though I do know him and communicate often in the last few days

Ps for the record I am better looking than him
Laura?

Moriarty?

Bueller....Bueller... Bueller....
As I suspected everyone is willing to lie on here but no one is willing to put there bitcoin where there mouth is.

Laura-

Enlighten us!  Is it just a simple coincidence that Mr. Moriarty owns bit007.com and your name is Laura007?  Probably...

You're so right though, Moriarty is the only damn honest person in this forum.  The rest of us are just liars.

Like when Moriarty told us all about his huge investments....

I put $500,000 into Bitcoin at $600-$630 so I guess that makes me either brave or stupid, considering I've lost 20% of my investment already.
Here's the proof: 1DDWEQM11uMUKiqpGEWvBT2at3CjCw3Vra
Nevertheless, I am 100% convinced that Bitcoin is heading for $1000 or more in the next few months.  It's always a wild ride in the Bitcoin world.
And if I lose my $500k it's really just a drop in the bucket :-)

That was honest... oh wait, that address is a Payout address for BitLaunder. So his customers send him coins, then he cleans them and pays out from the 1DD address.  Wait, he said he put $500,000 into Bitcoin and gave that address as proof.  Hmmmmm, seems like a lie.... but not Moriarty

Here he says that RickyJames sent him 125 btc and 123 btc went out.  You know what is funny? Well, that address above has never paid out 123 btc.  You know what else?  He can't provide ANY transaction ID to prove that he did.  So, should we re-address who the real liar is here?

You want to make bets? Not like the one you made where you bet a bitcoin, then hire someone with half bitcoin to pretend they are you. That is really putting your money where your mouth is...

TELL YOU WHAT LAURA--  THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME BETS....  TELL YOUR FRIEND MORIARTY HE CAN SURE CLEAN UP ON ME IF HE WANTS TO PUT HIS MONEY WHERE WHERE HIS MOUTH IS.....
[/b]

Okay, 1 btc bet
I bet you that Moriarty can't show us his PhD that he claims here on LinkedIn is from Stanford https://www.linkedin.com/in/MoriartyBitcoin
OOPPS!  That profile has been removed.  That is weird... I guess they remove real peoples accounts all the time.

Okay, 1 btc bet
Moriarty graduated from Stanford, I bet you a bitcoin he can't prove that.

Okay 1 btc bet
Moriarty is a LEGIT business owner. Any business owner would be fine showing their info if they were legit... so have him put his money where his mouth is and show us some proof of his name and address.  A PG&E bill, a cell phone bill, an ID....

Okay, 1 btc bet
Please show me the transaction ID of the payout to RickyJames

Okay, 1 btc bet
Any business owner who deals with peoples money MUST have someway to collect if that money is stolen. So a bitcoin bet on Michael showing us his ID with an address on it where he can be reached if he is needed.

Okay, 1 btc bet
This one on his whereabouts. Jeez that should be easy... a bitcoin just for proving you are where you say you are....   Go ahead Mike, collect

Okay, 1 btc bet
that he lies about where he lives...  have him prove he lives at this art store...
Email   [email protected]  
Street 1   115 East Pender St  
Street 2   -
City   Vancouver  (382,256)
Region   British Columbia
Zip / Post   V6A1T6  
Country   CANADA  

As I suspected MORIARTY is willing to lie on here and not willing to put his bitcoin where his mouth is.

You still back this fool Michael, I mean Laura?

As I suspected everyone is willing to lie on here but no one is willing to put there bitcoin where there mouth is.
well i am real would anybody like to bet a bitcoin on it or 0.5 if your poor
Why is it if you have no probs with Mike your an idiot clown liar but if you are a blackmailer your fine and everyone loves you

I'm assuming you are referring to campycoin?

Yeah, people don't hate campycoin because he didn't Steal $80,000 worth of BTC from somebody, like that moriarty fuck did. And speaking of that, I don't think anyone believes "laura007" is actually a real person, besides moriarty himself. Or are we just supposed to believe that some random user joins the forum, and goes directly out of their way to defend all of moriarty's shitty scam sites? Not buying it.
Pages:
Jump to: