Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam Alert The Billion Coin - Ponzi Scheme - page 5. (Read 99548 times)

Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
November 29, 2016, 11:11:24 AM
Double your money in two weeks and you can even start with a penny?
This is ridiculous,this is this their campaign slogan to entice those who wants to make money fast
and thinks that this is the new bitcoin..

People are very crazy promoting this stuff on facebook
even showing the price increase ..
Regarding on facebook,it really shows sometimes on my timeline regarding on TBC which you could able to make money in the future or even makes you millionaire on next year on just holding TBC and  they place a chart which the price increases everyday for 5% and i say to myself WTF.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
November 29, 2016, 11:10:14 AM

Do not let anyone holds you back to not to step on the edge of the cliff that you can see the most beautiful view above on that edge. You might fall, but better to fall than never seen it.

Lemming Logic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
November 29, 2016, 11:05:12 AM
Double your money in two weeks and you can even start with a penny?
This is ridiculous,this is this their campaign slogan to entice those who wants to make money fast
and thinks that this is the new bitcoin..

People are very crazy promoting this stuff on facebook
even showing the price increase ..
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
November 29, 2016, 11:01:36 AM
How could this Coins getting very expensive today if this coins has no worth or value? right?

Oh, go away, the reason the price goes up is because someone wrote an Excel spreadsheet to make it.
It has NO value unless you can do something with it. Until then it's just ponzi points.

I'm spending too much time on this nonsense, but I just found a name which will interest some of our older members, Dr. Michael Moriarty....

Now operating out of Moscow, scammer Moriarty has registered thebillioncoin.com thru his BitWebhosting site and is pumping this crap thru Sweden.

I had a quick look at their Facebook site too, that's a laugh

ATTENTION ALL TBC SELLER WHO SELL TBC DISCOUNTED, CHEAP AND LOWER PRICE THAN THE CURRENT RATE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY KICK AND BLOCK! LET'S PROTECT OUR FOUNDATION AND FUTURE IN OUR COMMUNITY!

Any post or comment that negative and does not help the community will be deleted without any notice and the author will be kick or banned to this group. Be positive always.

I mean, how fucking stupid can people be?

Okay Let us see how it will goes if there is no effort behind this. I just can see the effort and progress that worth morethan what it takes in the future.
As what you say "It has NO value unless you can do something with it" .... I think i must wait the future to it. good Luck Smiley
legendary
November 29, 2016, 10:47:16 AM
How could this Coins getting very expensive today if this coins has no worth or value? right?

Oh, go away, the reason the price goes up is because someone wrote an Excel spreadsheet to make it.
It has NO value unless you can do something with it. Until then it's just ponzi points.

I'm spending too much time on this nonsense, but I just found a name which will interest some of our older members, Dr. Michael Moriarty....

Now operating out of Moscow, scammer Moriarty has registered thebillioncoin.com thru his BitWebhosting site and is pumping this crap thru Sweden.

I had a quick look at their Facebook site too, that's a laugh

ATTENTION ALL TBC SELLER WHO SELL TBC DISCOUNTED, CHEAP AND LOWER PRICE THAN THE CURRENT RATE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY KICK AND BLOCK! LET'S PROTECT OUR FOUNDATION AND FUTURE IN OUR COMMUNITY!

Any post or comment that negative and does not help the community will be deleted without any notice and the author will be kick or banned to this group. Be positive always.

I mean, how fucking stupid can people be?
November 29, 2016, 10:45:01 AM
One question for those bought TBC, do u think in future we could or able trade TBC to BTC? other than only applicable from peer to Peer.

YES! Probably. BTC is a coin which will become a penny coins exchange to TBC.
As we can see that there is coming innovation towards all coins in the history that can accommodate all the wealth of the world to put in a Digital Currency.
But there is no such possibilities on Bitcoin(BTC) because Bitcoin is limited only for 21Million coins overall that cannot accommodate the worlds wealth if you realize then.
Unlike TBC(TheBillionCoin) it has about 1Billion existing coins that worth 1 Billion Euro each coin that could possibly turn the worlds wealth into Digital as we can forecast the future trends as it coming. Whether you like it or not, you will see it coming, even though there is a lot of critics and bashing this coin as a PONZI SCHEME and NOT A REAL CRYPTO CURRENCY. It is very simple to identify if this is real or not, How could this Coins getting very expensive today if this coins has no worth or value? right?
As we can see that there are few of people already having TBC coins that bargaining or selling TBC coins in a very low value, this is because they didn't realize that the members of TBC coins today are still in progress to growth about 40,000 member and the coins that already mined and exist is morethan 300M TBC coins. So, as we can see, the more existing users we have in the future, the more coins will be reduce. so there will be no inflation of the TBC coins stocks comes in the future once this community reach to count the 1 Billion verified members.

Tq for details explaination, recently i just check the TBC trade platform and found that the system provided to sell TBC to BTC but still not function, do they have any plan to enable the trade from TBC to BTC soon?

It is functioning, but for now on only few traders transacting in there because of the low demand in trading BTC to TBC, and it can transact 10-30 coins daily, and most of the huge sellers are not supposed to use that site to sell their coins, because admins and Leaders are very active to create an event to sell the coins Peer-to-Peer and seeking for new merchants that accept TBC coins for their goods and services.
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
November 29, 2016, 10:28:17 AM
One question for those bought TBC, do u think in future we could or able trade TBC to BTC? other than only applicable from peer to Peer.

YES! Probably. BTC is a coin which will become a penny coins exchange to TBC.
As we can see that there is coming innovation towards all coins in the history that can accommodate all the wealth of the world to put in a Digital Currency.
But there is no such possibilities on Bitcoin(BTC) because Bitcoin is limited only for 21Million coins overall that cannot accommodate the worlds wealth if you realize then.
Unlike TBC(TheBillionCoin) it has about 1Billion existing coins that worth 1 Billion Euro each coin that could possibly turn the worlds wealth into Digital as we can forecast the future trends as it coming. Whether you like it or not, you will see it coming, even though there is a lot of critics and bashing this coin as a PONZI SCHEME and NOT A REAL CRYPTO CURRENCY. It is very simple to identify if this is real or not, How could this Coins getting very expensive today if this coins has no worth or value? right?
As we can see that there are few of people already having TBC coins that bargaining or selling TBC coins in a very low value, this is because they didn't realize that the members of TBC coins today are still in progress to growth about 40,000 member and the coins that already mined and exist is morethan 300M TBC coins. So, as we can see, the more existing users we have in the future, the more coins will be reduce. so there will be no inflation of the TBC coins stocks comes in the future once this community reach to count the 1 Billion verified members.

Tq for details explaination, recently i just check the TBC trade platform and found that the system provided to sell TBC to BTC but still not function, do they have any plan to enable the trade from TBC to BTC soon?
November 29, 2016, 10:18:09 AM

YES! Probably. BTC is a coin which will become a penny coins exchange to TBC. and its not only applicable to trade only for BTC, it also can be trade to anything you want.
As we can see that there is coming innovation towards all coins in the history that can accommodate all the wealth of the world to put into a Digital Currency.
But there is no such possibilities in Bitcoin(BTC) because Bitcoin is limited only for 21Million coins overall that cannot accommodate the worlds wealth if you realize then.
hdn
Activity: 682
November 29, 2016, 09:40:21 AM
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
November 29, 2016, 06:01:00 AM

The client testimonials make me laugh, but not as much as the invented concept of "proof of abundance coin", where the more there are the higher the value.
Whoever thought that shit up deserves a kick in the genitals, maybe from an anonymous client  Cheesy

Those pictures are just came from google for sure. For innocent people they will surely fall for this but not for those experienced users regarding on cryptoworld.Its really unbelievable  testimonials from anonymous person.TBC coin always price increase and cant see any drops of it which means its really a ponzi.
legendary
November 29, 2016, 05:52:46 AM

The client testimonials make me laugh, but not as much as the invented concept of "proof of abundance coin", where the more there are the higher the value.
Whoever thought that shit up deserves a kick in the genitals, maybe from an anonymous client  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
November 29, 2016, 05:37:38 AM
Once the opportunity knocks in, do not let it out without having it once in a while. You might regret it if you fail, but you can be change in a fact that you are not just initiating false thoughts once you almost done to it with great success. Risk is everywhere! but it requires RISK to make you become successful.

TBC-TheBillionCoin is a risk, not anyone of us in this world know what we don't know right?
It is just all clue and signs that can be given once in for all that can be proven to become possible.
And the FACT? it was done on the first creation! Think a lot! History repeat itself without the full feature as we can see like the other one, but it has the more complex and useful than the old one.

Do not let anyone holds you back to not to step on the edge of the cliff that you can see the most beautiful view above on that edge. You might fall, but better to fall than never seen it.

TL,DR: I really need to dump this shitcoin but there's no buyers.
You cant dump it easily on its current price because its high already and no one would intend to buy that hence its just a pure mlm ponzi coin and just a total a waste of money but if you like to dispose them all then sell it on a very low low price it might be sold. The price of tbc as of today is already high.
legendary
November 29, 2016, 05:13:47 AM
Once the opportunity knocks in, do not let it out without having it once in a while. You might regret it if you fail, but you can be change in a fact that you are not just initiating false thoughts once you almost done to it with great success. Risk is everywhere! but it requires RISK to make you become successful.

TBC-TheBillionCoin is a risk, not anyone of us in this world know what we don't know right?
It is just all clue and signs that can be given once in for all that can be proven to become possible.
And the FACT? it was done on the first creation! Think a lot! History repeat itself without the full feature as we can see like the other one, but it has the more complex and useful than the old one.

TL,DR: I really need to dump this shitcoin but there's no buyers.
November 28, 2016, 08:01:13 PM

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
October 24, 2016, 01:08:14 PM
I think this is a scam using the name cryptocoin

this is only just getting warmed up. the pathetic thing is that anyone can check whether a project is legit ish with a couple of minutes of searching. the people who swallow this stuff are aching to be relieved of their money.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
October 24, 2016, 12:17:15 PM
If Berni Madoff made Bonzi Buddy Coin you douch-nozzles would be all over it
..as long as you got yur ROI on.

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
October 24, 2016, 11:39:20 AM
This is very popular on facebook,people who have invested here are not really into crypto currency or do not know anything about how and what is crypto currency ,they all thought bitcoin is an mlm and they are promoting Tbc as the new bitcoin.

Yes indeed, very popular and I have some friends who are selling this coin. Its hyped but they have many supporters. I did not buy this coin because I think,it is not in exchanges and transaction is manually done and I am suspicious wit this idea.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
October 24, 2016, 10:32:04 AM
I found this little piece of document - Investor Alert Ponzi schemes Using virtual Currencies: https://www.sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf

I learned there, that we can go for help when encountering supposed Ponzi Investments to the following institions: U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission,

Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA).

So my question is - do you know if anyone contacted these legal authorities?

You found it because i posted it here the day they released it on Dec 5th 2015 at Bitcointalk in it's own topic in the Bitcoin main section and then subsequently in Alt main dozens of times since reminding you all of what it says and how it actually mentions a forum (Bitcointalk) and ponzi schemes.

Who else since ?
Apparently 1 full year later you are the VERY first person to repeat what i have said.
Here is a picture i posted here like 10 months ago taken from that PDF..

THE 3 Letter Agencies are more than aware of this place  Cheesy
AND.. it is governed by US law.. so.. uhhhhmmmmm LOL

To answer that guy earlier..

They participate in them and they are extremely popular and they defend them aggressively because..
they think they can get in, profit.. then out.. leaving someone later to take the loss.

It is no simpler than that.. THAT is Altcoins from end to end top to bottom period .

You have all been warned and you all cried FUD.
Then when it tanks you change account names and hide and push a new shitcoin scam.
You cry decentralization then continue to push MORE centralization.
Then when you get ripped off you stop chanting NO LAWS / FREE MARKET and demand the COPS come and arrest everyone.

YOU people.. all of you are shit talking little bullshiting moronic hypocrites
And YOU WILL IN FACT GET WHAT YOU DESERVE i can assure you 100%.
..it's coming.

Cry FUD for bucks $$$ while you can profiteer kidiots.

SUP BRO ? GET YUR ROI ON BRUH !!11111ONE

PS:
I too laugh at the Leocoin shill  Cheesy
Scam coins are competitive ..they are all vying for the same crypto-dregs here hoping to make a buck.
The guy i quoted defends some other faggy piece of shit scam coin then posts the info about scams i posted them will go right back to shilling HIS shitcoin.. it's all you dregs do around here 24/7 all year round.

All it is.. is 1 scam coin shit head pushing his and "exposing" scams so he can flog HIS scam.
A ploy and a facade and a little charade / game to attempt to bolster cred around here for profits $$$
Don't bullshit me and tell me you fuckers give 2 shits about scams  Cheesy

AS LONG AS YOU MAKE MONEY OFF THEM THEN YOU DON'T CARE ....... period.

Scam ? = Shitcoin scam i lost money on.

Legit ? = Shitcoin scam i made profit from.

/the end.
Activity: 630
October 24, 2016, 10:09:13 AM
The surprise thing is that some people after seeing this warning  will still fall victim of this scam
legendary
October 24, 2016, 02:57:11 AM
funny scam for sheeps!

Says the LEO shill  Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: